Salary & Benefits
About the Job
Brand: William H Brown
£20,000 Basic Salary - £28,000 On Target Earnings (Uncapped Commission) - Company Car or Allowance (Depending on Experience)
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
You must have full UK driving licence to apply for this role.
We are recruiting for a Valuer to join our Residential Sales team in our Crossgates branch.
The main purpose of the role is to win listings and gain new instructions for properties to market whilst ensuring every customer is greeted in a friendly, positive and enthusiastic manner in an attempt to build rapport.
Our ideal valuer is….
- Preferably an experienced Lister or an Experienced Estate Agent who is ready for the step up
- Able to prove a track record in generating new business
- Resilient, positive and friendly
- A Full UK driving licence holder
What's in it for you?
- A progressive career ladder
- Awards and Incentives
- Compete for Top Achievers Trips
- Earn uncapped commission
- Get full training and development
- A company car or some cash towards your own!
Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.