Most appealing Victorian home close to Pearson Park and the vibrant Newland / Princes Avenue area...
- Guide Price £225,000 To £235,000
- Attractive Victorian Bay Fronted Home
- Popular And Vibrant Avenues Conservation Area
- Versatile Living Space
- 3 Reception Rooms, 5 Bedrooms.
What an opportunity to purchase a beautiful Victorian terraced home maintaining many original fea...
- Guide Price £190,000 To £200,000
- Stunning Victorian House
- Retaining Many Original Features
- Sympathetically Updated
- Vibrant Location Close To Pearson Park
WHAT A GEM!!!! Ready to walk into and offered with immediate vacant possession, this family home ...
- Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000.
- Well Presented Traditional Semi Detached Home.
- Modern Fittings And Ready To Move Into.
- Popular And Sought After Location.
- No Forward Chain.
Don't delay in viewing this exceptional semi detached family home with lovely gardens and situate...
- Guide Price £150,000 To £160,000.
- Exceptional Example Of This Popular Styled Home.
- Tastefully Presented Throughout.
- Recently Re Designed Gardens.
- Private Side Drive Providing Off Street Parking Plus Garage.
Stunning bay fronted home in this attractive and sought after location with improved living space...
- Guide Price £140,000 To £150,000
- Much Improved Home Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Shaker Style High Gloss Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Popular And Sought After Location
Attractive and substantial period house in a ready to move in condition with rear garden. Ideal f...
- Guide Price £120,000 To £130,000.
- Substantial Period Property.
- Superb Family Home / Investment Opportunity.
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom.
- Enclosed Garden To Rear.
Standing on easily maintained enclosed gardens with pleasant aspects, this well maintained three ...
- Guide Price £120,000 To £125,000.
- Substantial Three Storey Family Home.
- Lovely Position On This Popular Development.
- Versatile Internal Accommodation.
- Viewing Highly Recommended To Fully Appreciate.