Truly stunning and most appealing Edwardian bay fronted home situated in this tree lined conserva...
- Guide Price £385,000 To £395,000
- Magnificent Edwardian Family Home
- Situated In Hull's Premier Residential Location
- Retaining Many Lovely Original Features.
- Established And Well Tendered Extensive Gardens.
Located in a superb private cul de sac tucked away off Newland Park which is Hull's premier resid...
- Impressive Detached Double Fronted Home.
- Tucked Away On A Cul De Sac Of 3 Properties.
- Highly Sought After Conservation Area.
- Beautiful Private Mature Gardens.
- Extensive Family Living Space.
With an abundance of space and original features in a tree lined conservation area is this Victor...
- Guide Price £310,000 To £330,000
- Substantial Family Home.
- Many Character Features Remaining.
- 3 Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms Plus Boarded Loft.
- Enclosed Gardens With Superb Garage / Workshop.
Thought to be dating from the 17th Century, this unique and interesting building is presently us...
- Guide Price £300,000 To £325,000.
- Unique And Historic Three Storey Building.
- Situated In The Heart Of Hulls Old Town Quarter.
- Retaining Some Appealing Features.
- Versatile Useable Subject To Usual Repermissions.