A TRULY RARE & exciting opportunity has arisen to purchase this Equestrian property accessed by a...
- A Truly Rare & Exciting Opportunity To Purchase This Outstanding Equestrian Property.
- Set In An Idyllic Setting On The Edge Of Holymoorside.
- Standing In Approx. 30 Acres Of Rolling Hills And Fields.
- Beautifully Presented Stone Built Three Bedroom Farmhouse With Many Original Features.
- Outdoor Ménage Laid With Alruba Rubber & Cheshire Sand Surface. (Measurements 30M X 60M).
Could this outstanding Five Bedroom Detached Executive property,standing in generous landscaped g...
- Standing In A Semi Rural Location Of Holymoorside
- Stone Built Detached Executive Home
- Five Bedrooms And Four Bathrooms
- Located On A Private Road And Set With Generous Gardens
- Private Driveway & Double Garage
Set within a rural location with breath-taking panoramic views is this two bedroom stone built co...
- *** Guide Pirce £725,000 - £750,000 ***
- Delightful Stone Built Cottage With Two Bedroom Annexe Open Stone Fireplace
- Stone Flooring & A Feature Oak Mezzanine Landing Over Looking The Lounge
- Exposed Beams And Stone Walls
- Generous Landscaped & Well Stocked Gardens With Orchard
The more discerning purchaser cannot fail to be delighted with this well presented four bedroom, ...
- **Guide Price £650,000 - £700,000 **
- Outstanding Detached Four Bedroom, Four Bathroom Barn Conversion
- A Complementary Blend Of Traditional And Modern Living Over Three Floors
- Formal Sitting Room, Orangery And Open Plan Kitchen Dining
- Utility, Laundry Room And Downstairs Cloak Room
INDIVIDUAL property available with HIGH QUALITY fixtures and fittings throughout this SPACIOUS ac...
- ***Guide Price £540,000-£560,000***
- Individual Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Fitted With High Quality Fixtures And Fittings Throughout
- Three Bathroom & Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Garage/Annex With Van Port, Two Workshops, Shower Room And Studio Room Above
A fantastic opportunity for the more discerning commuter. This OUSTANDING FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED E...
- ** Guide Price £500,000 - £550,000 **
- An Outstanding Executive Detached Family Home
- Spacious Ground Floor Living Accommodation
- Master Bedroom With Walk In Wardrobe & En-Suite
- Five Bedrooms & Modern Family Bathroom
*GUIDE PRICE £500,000-£525,000* A fantastic opportunity, this OUSTANDING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED EX...
- ***Guide Price: £500,000 - £525,000***
- An Oustanding Detached Family Home
- Spacious Ground Floor Living Accomodation
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ensuites And Dressing Rooms
Located in the heart of Barlborough Village, and offering a wealth of character and charm is this...
- ***Guide Price: £450,000 - £500,000***
- Beautiful Stone Built Barn Conversion
- Located In The Heart Of Barlborough Village
- Many Original Features, To Include Exposed Beams & Stone Walls
- Three Bedrooms With Master Ensuite
The more discerning purchaser can not fail to be delighted with this outstanding six bedroom deta...
- **Guide Price £415,000 To £425,000**
- Outstanding Six Bedroom Detached Executive Home
- Formal Lounge & Open Plan Family Area, Study & Utility
- Five Double Bedrooms & One Single
- Three Bathrooms & Downstairs Cloakroom
Plot 36 THE TETBURY by Avant Homes -POMEGRANATE PARK. A luxurious four bedroom detached NEW HOME....
- Plot 36 The Tetbury
- Now Available To Reserve - Part Exchange/Assisted Sale & Help To Buy Available
- Four Bedroom Exectuive Detached Family Home
*Guide Price £390,000- £400,000* Standing on a private road this CHARACTER property with Annexe o...
- **Guide Price £390,000 - £400,000**
- A Truly Unique Opportunity To Purchase:
- This Stone Built Four Bedroom Semi Detached Character Property Offering Many Traditional Features And Located On A Private Road.
- Self Contained Annex With Private Garden
- Secure Gated Parking & Large Garage
Plot 57 THE GARNET - a luxurious four bedroom detached home - Buidlers incentives Now Available ...
- Builders Incentives Now Avilable On This Plot
- Part Exchange/Assisted Sale With No Agent Fees To Pay Or Flooring Package
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining With French Doors To The Garden