- Zero deposit option available
- Matterport link in description
- Central location
- High standard
- Lift access to all floors
- New home
Amongst the apartments you can expect to be impressed by high ceilings, restored original design of arches, coving and skirting boards. Stairs rise to a 2nd floor, although every level can be accessed alternatively via the elevator. Each individual apartment possess their own individual attributes and boast characteristics the rental market in Chesterfield has never seen before.
On entering the building you are greeted by high ceilings, original plaster work and terrazzo flooring, chandeliers and ornate mirrors and furniture, and views to the original stair case leading up to the heart of the building.
Council Tax Band: Contact branch
Security deposit: Contact branch
Located on the second floor is Penthouse 9. This is an impressive Two bedroom, Two bathroom penthouse with underfloor heating.
There is 753sqft of accommodation
This individual apartment is a premium of the development.
The property briefly comprises:
• Lobby area with inbuilt storage cupboard
• Underfloor heating
• Open plan kitchen and living area with high quality quartz work surfaces & integrated appliances; Fridge, induction hob with hooded extractor fan, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher & wine cooler. The lounge features beautiful bay windows with fitted storage and seating area.
• Master bedroom with inbuilt railing storage area
• Ensuite from master incorporates free standing bath and integrated TV, toilet, wash basin, heated towel rail & electric shaving point.
• Further double bedroom with inbuilt railing storage area.
• Ensuite from secondary bedroom with rainfall shower, toilet, wash basin, heated towel rail & electric shaving point.
• Separate Utility room with Washing machine, Tumble dryer, Freezer and sink.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.