*** AVAILABLE MARCH*** STONEYGATE *** NEWLY RENNOVATED *** UNFURNISHED *** 2 BED APARTMENT *** GROUND FLOOR **** GARDEN ****
In the popular Carol Court development in the heart of Stoneygate is this fantastic two bedroom apartments offering easy access to the train station and benefits from two bathrooms, a large living space and communal gardens.
The accommodation briefly comprises of;
A large newly rennovated living space with a fresh neutral decor and laminate flooring.
The kitchen area has a range of base and wall units with grey tiled flooring, stainless steel sink/drainer and an electric oven/gas hob with extractor over and stainless steel surround
Double with NEW neutral décor, NEW laminate flooring, windows to the front elevation.
Bouble with NEW laminate flooring, NEW neutral décor and windows to the rear elevation
Modern bathroom with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with back rest and shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin
The property benefits from a communal garden area, and offers a variety of amenities located on and including the train station, bus station and Allendale Road within a few minute’s walk
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.