***AVAILABLE NOW *** TWO BEDROOM *** TWO BATHROOM *** PENTHOUSE APARTMENTS AVAILABLE *** ALLOCATED PARKING PER FLAT *** CONCIERGE ON SITE ** *BRING ME BOX *** UNFURNISHED
STUEDENTS ACCEPTED - *** You will need a UK Based Gaurantor and 6 months rent in advance
We have a TWO bedroom APARTMENT in the CITY CENTRE based on New Walk Place, There are FURNISHED and UNFURNISHED options available
Property comprise of:
The ENTRANCE HALLWAY - The hallway is large in size, laid with Karndean flooring with intercom system and has a large storage cupboard.
BATHROOM - The bathroom has a white suite, with white bath tub, shower over, wash hand basin with WC, the bathroo is fully tiled ceiling to floor.
BEDROOM 1 - Carpeted in grey wooll with large windows, there is a double bed, wardrobe, side table and chest of draws.
BEDROOM 2 - Carpeted in grey wool which has a double bed, side table, chest of drawers and a wardrobe, with a white wooden door that leads to
EN SUITE - The en suite is tiled floor to ceiling and has corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
KITCHEN / LOUNGE - The kitchen and lounge is laid with Karndean flooring and has a sofe, TV stand, Coffee table ( some units having patio doors to the balcony)
KITCHEN - The kitchen has a range of grey wall and base uits with intergrated Washibg machine and fridge freezer, with oven hob and extractor fan
PARKING - Underground car parking space is included with fob access for ease of convience.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.