---HALF RENT JUNE/JULY----
***** AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY ***** MASSIVE 6 BED STUDENT HOUSE ***** £85 PPPW ***** WALKING DISTANCE TO LOCAL GYM ***** CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES ****** CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE ***** FURNISHED *****
***** £85 PPPW - 6 PEOPLE *****
William H Brown are delighted to offer this spacious SIX bedroom STUDENT property. This property has a large living space. This property has just recently been repainted throughout and is available to let for this academic year 22/23.
All rooms include double bed, wardrobes, drawers, desk and chair.
Living Room: Fitted with carpet, two sofas and a chair and coffee table.
Kitchen - The kitchen is fairly modern, equipped with shelves, cooker, microwave, fridge and freezer.
W/C: There is a downstairs toilet that has a white W/C and wash basin.
Bedroom 1 & 2: Two equally great sized and carpeted rooms with furnishings.
Bedroom 3 & 4: Two equally great sized and carpeted rooms with furnishings.
Bathrooms 1&2: Fair sized, tiled bathrooms with walk in glass electric showers, white W/C and wash basins.
Bedroom 5 & 6: Two generous sized attic bedrooms, carpeted with furnishings.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.