*** AVAILABLE AUGUST *** UNFUNISHED *** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** REAR YARD *** TWO RECEPTION ROOM *** CLOSE TO THE CITY CENTRE ***
A well presented TWO bedroom mid terrace property located in the heart of NEW FOUND POOL, giving easy access to local shops, the City Centre and Motorway links. The property has on street parking and a nice paved court yard to the rear.
The accommodation briefly comprises of;
Living Room - Carpeted and painted throughout and window to the front
Dining Room - Carpeted and painted throughout and bay window to the rear
Kitchen - Which is of a good sized with ample wall and base units with appliances, there is storage area off here and also gives access to the garden.
Bedroom One - larger than average room with new carpet flooring and nice bay window to the front elevation
Bathroom - Upstairs bathroom has a 3 piece white suite including tub and seperate showever cubicle,WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two - Double in size and is in the middle of the property with carpets and painted.
Garden - Garden is paved and includes 2 seperate storage cuboards.
VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL THIS PROPERTY WONT BE ROUND FOR LONG
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.