OPEN DAY 21ST AUGUST *** AVAILABLE END OF AUGUST *** THREE BEDROOMS *** SEMI-DETACHED *** GARDEN *** PROPERTY WILL BE RE PAINTED THROUGHOUT PRIOR TO MOVE IN
A well presented Three bedroom semi detached property is situated in the heart of Evington.
This family home is offered unfurnished, the property has a rear lawned garden with patio area, the property is located just outside of the city and is close to school catchments and Motorway links.
The accommodation briefly comprises of;
Entrance Hall - Leading from the porch, whiich is carpeted, has stairs to the first floor and access to all rooms.
Living Room - Carpeted throughout with double glazed bay window facing the front.
Dining room - Carpeted throughout with patio doors giving access to the rear of the property
Kitchen - Fully fitted with white units, gas hob and oven. Having modern decor and access to the rear garden
Stairs to the First Floor
Bedroom One - Carpet flooring being double in size with window to the rear.
Bathroom - Has white suite with bath, with wc and wash hand basin
Bedroom Two - Carpet flooring and single in size with window to the front.
Master Bedroom - Wood flooring double with seperate fitted wardrobes.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.