GUIDE PRICE £785,000-£825,000 WINE CELLAR, OUTDOOR FOOTBALL PITCH, DRY SAUNA, LEISURE SUITE.. Are...
- Extensively Upgraded
- Seven Bedrooms
- Close To Worksop Railway Station
- The National Trust Mr Straws House Just Oppposite
- The Ashley, Hungry Horse Pub/ Resturant Within Walking Distance
We are delighted to be appointed as the selling agent of this extremely well presented Victorian ...
- Victorian Style Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms, En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Extensive Gardens
- Oak Flooring To Ground Floor
- Sought After Location
Impressive detached dormer bungalow, with spacious accommodation and a large amount of outside sp...
- Individual Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Versatile Accommodation
- Four Double Bedrooms, Ensuite To Master
- Lounge With Vaulted Ceiling, Bespoke Dining Kitchen
- Large Garage With Workshop + Additional Garage
**FULL OF PERIOD CHARM** This IMPRESSIVE detached farmhouse offers SPACIOUS & VERSATILE accommoda...
- Full Of Charm & Character
- Circa 1745 Detached Farmhouse
- Spacious Accommodation & Four Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Orchard To The Side
- Double Garage & Further Parking