Outline planning permission for a proposed development of 185 properties in the market town of Sw...
- Planning Reference 3Pl/2015/0917/O - Breckland Council
- Exciting Natural Development Opportunity Of 17.5 Acres (Stms)
- Proposed Development Of 185 Properties
William H Brown is delighted to offer for sale a building site with full planning permission gran...
- Located In The Sought After Village Of Necton
- Outstanding Location
- Planning Permission (3Pl/2017/1449/D)
INDIVIDUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR DEVELOPMENT! Peacefully located in the rural village of North Pickenh...
- Rural Village Location
- Planning Permission For Eight Dwellings - App/F2605/W/17/3183968 - Breckland Council
- Five Private And Three Social Properties
SUBSTANTIAL HOME AND PLOT!! A four double bedroom home on a good size plot with private gardens ...
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Good Size Rooms, Good Size Garden
- Long Drive And Ample Off Road Parking + Garage
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
EXCEPTIONALLY PRESENTED!! A three bedroom detached bungalow built in 2014 on the edge of Swaffha...
- Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000
- Exceptional Detached Bungalow Built 2014
- Three Bedrooms
- Ample Off Road Parking + Garage
- En-Suite + Family Bathroom
MODERN AND CONTEMPORARY A home within easy reach of Swaffham town centre. Benefiting from 4 bedro...
- Immaculate Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Modern And Contemporary Design
- Master En-Suite Shower Room
- Kitchen/ Dining Room With Bi-Fold Doors To Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking