Outline planning permission for a proposed development of 185 properties in the market town of Sw...
- Planning Reference 3Pl/2015/0917/O - Breckland Council
- Exciting Natural Development Opportunity Of 17.5 Acres (Stms)
- Proposed Development Of 185 Properties
William H Brown is delighted to offer for sale a building site with full planning permission gran...
- Located In The Sought After Village Of Necton
- Outstanding Location
- Planning Permission (3Pl/2017/1449/D)
SUBSTANTIAL FORMER COURT HOUSE, providing incredibly versatile living accommodation. Offering 4/5...
- Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000
- Former Court House With Residential Use As A 4/5 Bedroom Home.
- Former Court Room Used As 35 Ft Reception Room
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room With Multi-Fuel Log Burning Stove.
- Annex/Holiday Let Potential
INDIVIDUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR DEVELOPMENT! Peacefully located in the rural village of North Pickenh...
- Rural Village Location
- Planning Permission For Eight Dwellings - App/F2605/W/17/3183968 - Breckland Council
- Five Private And Three Social Properties
Extended 4 bedroom bungalow on private lane offering versatile accommodation, luxury garaging fac...
- Extended 4 Bedroom Bungalow With En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen /Living Accommodation
- Spacious Conservatory Set Up As Cinema Room
- Extensive Secure Parking With Garaging For 4-5 Cars
- Security Cameras And Alarm System
SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION PRESENTED IN IMMACULATE CONDITION!!! 4 double bedroom, detached bungalow i...
- Detached, 4 Double Bedroom Bungalow.
- High Quality Finish With Lovely Open Plan Living Accommodation.
- Extensive Off Road Parking With Room For Garage Construction Subject To Relevant Planning Consent.