William H Brown is delighted to offer for sale a building site with full planning permission gran...
- Located In The Sought After Village Of Necton
- Outstanding Location
- Planning Permission (3Pl/2017/1449/D)
INDIVIDUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR DEVELOPMENT! Peacefully located in the rural village of North Pickenh...
- Rural Village Location
- Planning Permission For Eight Dwellings - App/F2605/W/17/3183968 - Breckland Council
- Five Private And Three Social Properties
SUBSTANTIAL FORMER COURT HOUSE, providing incredibly versatile living accommodation. Offering 4/5...
- Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000
- Former Court House With Residential Use As A 4/5 Bedroom Home.
- Former Court Room Used As 35 Ft Reception Room
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room With Multi-Fuel Log Burning Stove.
- Annex/Holiday Let Potential
Extended 4 bedroom bungalow on private lane offering versatile accommodation, luxury garaging fac...
- Extended 4 Bedroom Bungalow With En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Kitchen /Living Accommodation
- Spacious Conservatory Set Up As Cinema Room
- Extensive Secure Parking With Garaging For 4-5 Cars
- Security Cameras And Alarm System