Watermill House boasts a wealth of original features that you would expect from an old wate...
- 16 Acres Of Land Including; Meadow Land, Lawned Areas And Woods
- Undergone Extensive Renovations
- Sits Astride The River Tas
- Underfloor Heating
- Double Garage
A stunning period country home that is perfect for an equestrian lifestyle with extensive grounds...
- Extensive Accommodation
- Cottage Perfect For Letting Income If Required
- 13.5 Acres (Stms) Of Paddocks
- Seventeen Stables
- Beautiful Period Equestrian Property
Broads End is a wonderfully-presented double bay-fronted family home standing in landscaped garde...
- Period Family Home
- Stylish And Spacious Accommodation
- Covered Swimming Pool
- Gardens Of 1 Acre (Stms)
- Access Via A Private Dyke To Rollesby Broad
-VIRTUAL VIEWINGS ONLY- Call for more details!
An impressive five bedroom single storey dwel...
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Smart Switches Fitted To Majority Of Switches
- Hive Heating Controls
- Fitted Shutters
- Five Bedroom Single Storey Dwelling
An extensive family home occupying a splendid position in an exclusive residential location close...
- Family Home With River Frontage
- Lovely Lawned Weeping Gardens
- 4 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- Detached Triple Garage
- Convenient Location With Great Access To City Centre
Tawny Farm stands in an excellent position in the village of Forncett surrounded by excellent gar...
- Detached Family Home
- Holiday Cottages Perfect For Letting Income
- Vendor Will Divide Plot And Sell Seperately
- Two Acres (Stms)
- Flexible Accommodation
Situated in a sought after location with VIEWS OVER BOSTON SQUARE TO THE SEA! A semi-detached es...
- Guest House Accommodation With 8 Bedrooms & Ensuites
- Private Owners Living Accommodation
- Additional Self Contained Unit With Bedroom & Ensuite
- Garden, Utility & Summer House
- Fantastic Location With Views Over Boston Square To The Sea
Situated in the heart of Hunstanton with SEA VIEWS & A CAR PARKING AREA, is this freehold propert...
- 4 Residential & 2 Commercial Units
- Sea Views To The Front
- Car Parking & Garden Area To The Rear
- Grade II Listed & Freehold Property
- Potential Of £50,000 Income Pa
This exceptional country home within the well served west Norfolk of Terrington St Clement. Under...
- An Exceptional Country Home
- Wealth Of Original Features
- Well-Planted Gardens
- Extensive Seven Bedroomed Accommodation
- Great Hall With Carved Oak Timbers
VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE - Call Branch for Details! An established five bedroom extended two st...
- Virtual Viewings Available - Call Branch For Details!
- Impressive Five Bedroom Two Storey Family Home
- Wonderful 'Live-In' Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Spacious First Floor Accommodation
- Situated On An Elevated Position