Outline planning permission for a proposed development of 185 properties in the market town of Sw...
- Planning Reference 3Pl/2015/0917/O - Breckland Council
- Exciting Natural Development Opportunity Of 17.5 Acres (Stms)
- Proposed Development Of 185 Properties
An Edwardian country house situated in the heart of this North Norfolk village yet tucked away in...
- 6 Bedroom Family Home With 3 Holiday Lets
- Extensive Accommodation (C 5900 Sq Ft)
- Private And Secluded Village Centre Location
- Triple Garaging And Plenty Of Parking
- Original Features With All Mod Cons
AN EXQUISITE 5 BEDROOM, 5 RECEPTION ROOM FAMILY HOME, OCCUPYING A PRIVATE WALLED GARDEN SETTING W...
- Superb Grade II Listed Family Home
- Secluded Town Centre Position
- 5 Bedrooms/5 Reception Rooms
- Part Walled Gardens
- Triple Garage Block With 1St Floor
A spacious and well appointed 4/5 bedroom and 4 bath/shower room home with a fabulous modern open...
- 4/5 Bedrooms & 4 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Flexible Ground And First Floor Accommodation
- Extended Open Plan Kitchen/Living/ Dining Areas
- Separate Drawing And Dining Rooms
- Private And Secluded Position
A TRULY SENSATIONAL Victorian property situated in the popular village of Fincham.This BEAUTIFULL...
- 6 Bedrooms, Jack & Jill En Suite & Bathroom
- 4 Reception Rooms, 22' Kitchen/Breakfast & Utility
- (5 Of The Above Rooms Lie Within The East End Of The Property And Could Be Separate Accommodation)
- Generous Plot With Mature Trees & Shrubs
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate both the spacious accommodation and locat...
- Detached House With Development Opportunity
- 4 Good-Sized Bedrooms With 2 En-Suites
- 3 Reception Rooms + Ground Floor W.C
- 2 Detached Double Garages And Ample Off Road Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating + Solar Panels