Outline planning permission for a proposed development of 185 properties in the market town of Sw...
- Planning Reference 3Pl/2015/0917/O - Breckland Council
- Exciting Natural Development Opportunity Of 17.5 Acres (Stms)
- Proposed Development Of 185 Properties
A greenfield development site situated in the popular and sought after village of Banham. Planni...
- Greenfield Development Site
- Planning Permission - Ref: 3Pl/2014/1006/O - Breckland District Council
- Located In A Typical Norfolk Village Within Commuting Distance To Norwich
AN EXQUISITE 5 BEDROOM, 5 RECEPTION ROOM FAMILY HOME, OCCUPYING A PRIVATE WALLED GARDEN SETTING W...
- Superb Grade II Listed Family Home
- Secluded Town Centre Position
- 5 Bedrooms/5 Reception Rooms
- Part Walled Gardens
- Triple Garage Block With 1St Floor
William H Brown Land and New Homes are delighted to offer for sale this development opportunity i...
- Prime Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission Granted Under Planning Ref: 20150082 Via The Broadland Planning Authority
- Outline Approval For 21 Dwellings
RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE IN A PRIME NORFOLK VILLAGE LOCATION! This well located development ...
- Outline Planning Consent Has Been Granted Under Appeal Ref No: App/F2605/W/18/3194045 (Original Application No: 3Pl/2016/1499/O For A Mixed Style Development With Open Spaces.
- S.106 Has Also Been Signed By The Current Vendor On 27Th March 2018. Copies Are Available Within A Dropbox Link Which Can Be Obtained From The Selling Agent.
- Small Rural Village Situated In The Heart Of Norfolk,
A spacious and well appointed 4/5 bedroom and 4 bath/shower room home with a fabulous modern open...
- 4/5 Bedrooms & 4 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Flexible Ground And First Floor Accommodation
- Extended Open Plan Kitchen/Living/ Dining Areas
- Separate Drawing And Dining Rooms
- Private And Secluded Position
A development site in the popular village of Clenchwarton which has been granted outline planning...
- Planning Reference 15/01269/Om
- Outline Planning Permission For 19 Dwellings (Social Housing Provision To Be Confirmed)
- Popular Village Location Of Clenchwarton
An extensive detached family home occupying a delightful position and fine outlook over meadows. ...
- Extensive Detached House
- Over 4000 Sq Ft Accommodation
- Stunning Open Plan Ground Floor
- Exclusive Residential Location
- Delightful Position And Outlook