Outline planning permission for a proposed development of 185 properties in the market town of Sw...
- Planning Reference 3Pl/2015/0917/O - Breckland Council
- Exciting Natural Development Opportunity Of 17.5 Acres (Stms)
- Proposed Development Of 185 Properties
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a development site / land located in the sought after and p...
- Located In The Sought After And Popular Village Measuring Approximately 6.94 Acres.
- Planning Permission Under Planning Reference 16/02230/Om.
- Outline Planning Consent Has Been Granted For 44 Units Of Which 9 Are Social / Affordable.
A greenfield development site situated in the popular and sought after village of Banham. Planni...
- Greenfield Development Site
- Planning Permission - Ref: 3Pl/2014/1006/O - Breckland District Council
- Located In A Typical Norfolk Village Within Commuting Distance To Norwich
A stylish conversion of a former agricultural building with four/five bedroom accommodation exten...
- Contemporary Barn Conversion
- Over 4000 Sq Ft Of Accommodation
- Four En-Suite Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms Including Media Room
- Impressive Well Equipped Kitchen
AN EXQUISITE 5 BEDROOM, 5 RECEPTION ROOM FAMILY HOME, OCCUPYING A PRIVATE WALLED GARDEN SETTING W...
- Superb Grade II Listed Family Home
- Secluded Town Centre Position
- 5 Bedrooms/5 Reception Rooms
- Part Walled Gardens
- Triple Garage Block With 1St Floor
William H Brown Land and New Homes are delighted to offer for sale this development opportunity i...
- Prime Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission Granted Under Planning Ref: 20150082 Via The Broadland Planning Authority
- Outline Approval For 21 Dwellings
OPEN HOUSE ON SATURDAY 22 SEPTEMBER 12:30 - 14:30
LAUNCH OPEN EVENT- SATURDAY 22 nd SE...
- 4/5 Bedrooms & 4 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Flexible Ground And First Floor Accommodation
- Extended Open Plan Kitchen/Living/ Dining Areas
- Separate Drawing And Dining Rooms
- Private And Secluded Position