our York branch
William H Brown Estate and Letting Agents based in York are superbly situated within York City Walls, just a stones throw from the famous York Minster and The Shambles, which is just a couple of reasons why many people visit this beautiful historic city. The City itself offers a wealth of historic a ... ttractions including The National Railway Museum or if you are interested in the sights and senses associated with Vikings then the Jorvik Centre is the place to be. York is also superbly situated in North Yorkshire with excellent transport links to close by major cities such as Leeds, Wetherby and Harrogate. As a long established and well recognised brand, William H Brown have been successfully selling and letting York properties for many years, covering popular residential locations such as Acomb, Clifton, Tadcaster Road, Copmanthorpe, Bishopthorpe, Dunnington, Heworth, Stockton Lane, Rawcliffe and many more. With our enthusiastic, energetic and professional sales and lettings teams delivering you the very best in excellent customer service, together with our tailored marketing strategies, we are confident that we can help you get moving, just as we have done for many other customers over the years. William H Brown Estate & Letting Agents in York would love to help you sell or let your house or find you a property so contact us today on 01904 621138.
why choose us?
- MARKETING PACKAGES with Audio tours, Professional Photography, Floorplans and more to make your SALES & LETTINGS property more unique
- Looking for a local agent with local knowledge? Call the team at William H Brown, York today - 01904 621138
- A local team with local knowledge of York and surrounding areas, any questions about selling or buying your next home we have the answer!
- Want to sell your home with audio tours, professional photography, floorplans, experienced sales team? Look no further call now 01904 621138
- At William H Brown we work hard to ensure we provide excellent service to our landlords and prospective tenants. Call our branch today!
- You can't sell something you've never seen. Before your home is marketed, the York team come & visit your home to see what they're selling.
- Do you need advice on letting your property? Natalie has 10 years experience in the York market and is ARLA qualified, call us now!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
First Time Buyer Looking Huntington or close to York City Centre with budget up to £200K, wants 3 to 4 Bedrooms, Off Street Parking & Gardens large enough for the family pet to run around in.
Looking in POPPLETON village only with a budget up to £530,000. Want a good size property ideally with a garage and 4 beds but they will build/do up they just need to be in the village.
Miss H is Sold Subject to Contract and looking to buy a 2 bed house in Heworth/Stockton Lane area- Happy to do work/renovation so call 01904 621138 for a free market appraisal if you can help
Mr H is looking for an unfurnished 2 bedroom property to let with a sharer. Their budget is £1100pcm. They are looking for easy access to the ring road to commute to Leeds by car.
Mr O and Miss S-F are looking for an unfurnished house or flat in the Micklegate area (west side of the river) of York city centre that has 1 or 2 bedrooms with parking. Do you have this property?
Mr W is looking for a 2 bedroom flat located 10 to 15 minutes walking distance from the train-station. Mr W's budget is 900pcm. Please contact us on 01904 658502 if you have the ideal property.
We have a buyer who is looking to find there dream four bedroom home in York up to £320,000. please call our office if you have a property to sell and we can make that dream happen.
Mrs S is looking to make the move to a bigger family home in the Clifton Moor Area- the family require 4 bedrooms, semi detached or detached up to £250-£280,000.
A first time buyer looking to buy a home within 1 mile of York City Centre with two bedrooms up to £175,000- have you a home to sell we have a buyer waiting call now on 01904 621138
Miss B is looking for a flat or house to rent in the central area of York. She is looking for a minimum of two double bedrooms with no need for parking, Do you have a property like this available?