our York branch
William H Brown Estate and Letting Agents based in York are superbly situated within the historic York City Walls on Goodramgate, just a stone throw from the famous York Minster and The Shambles. York itself offers a wealth of attractions including The National Railway Museum or if you are interested
in the sights and senses associated with Vikings then the Jorvik Centre is the place to be. York is also superbly situated in North Yorkshire with excellent transport links to close by major cities such as Leeds, Wetherby and Harrogate, as well as the east coast seaside towns of Whitby and Scarborough.
As a long established and well recognised brand, William H Brown have been successfully selling and letting York properties for many years, selling property in popular residential locations such as Acomb, Clifton, Tadcaster Road, Copmanthorpe, Bishopthorpe, Dunnington, Heworth, Stockton Lane, Rawcliffe and many more.
With our enthusiastic, energetic and professional sales and lettings teams delivering you the very best in excellent customer service, together with our tailored marketing strategies, we are confident that we can help you get moving or find the perfect tenants, just as we have done for many of our vendors and landlords over the years. We offer offer free market appraisals, mortgage advice, professional photography, floorplans, audiotours, listing of Righmove, Zoopla, EPCs and home conveyancing.
Contact us today on 01904 621138 for sales or 01904 658502 for lettings.
why choose us?
- UNIQUE MARKETING PACKAGES with Professional Photography, Floorplans, EPC, Premium Listings on Rightmove, Zoopla AND Social Media!
- Need information on the current market in York? Call the team at William H Brown, York today - 01904 621138
- For PROFESSIONAL ADVICE on buying or selling your home, contact the York office on 01904 621138
- Local staff with excellent knowledge of the region, covering popular areas such as Rawcliffe, Huntington, Fulford and Acomb.
- At William H Brown we work hard to ensure we provide excellent service to our landlords and tenants. Call our branch on 01904 658502 today!
- Discover how to make the most of marketing your property with our helpful advice and free market appraisals!
- Do you need advice on letting your property? Mark has many years experience in the York market. Call us now on 01904 658502 to find out more
- Fully qualified Mortgage Consultant offering a variety of financial services tailored to your individual needs.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
First Time Buyer Looking Huntington or close to York City Centre with budget up to £200K, wants 3 to 4 Bedrooms, Off Street Parking & Gardens large enough for the family pet to run around in.
Looking in POPPLETON village only with a budget up to £530,000. Want a good size property ideally with a garage and 4 beds but they will build/do up they just need to be in the village.
Miss H is Sold Subject to Contract and looking to buy a 2 bed house in Heworth/Stockton Lane area- Happy to do work/renovation so call 01904 621138 for a free market appraisal if you can help
We have a buyer who is looking to find there dream four bedroom home in York up to £320,000. please call our office if you have a property to sell and we can make that dream happen.
Mrs S is looking to make the move to a bigger family home in the Clifton Moor Area- the family require 4 bedrooms, semi detached or detached up to £250-£280,000.
A first time buyer looking to buy a home within 1 mile of York City Centre with two bedrooms up to £175,000- have you a home to sell we have a buyer waiting call now on 01904 621138
Ms B is looking for a 3 bedroom property in the Strensall area for her and her 2 children. She would like a garage and a separate dining room. Budget up to £1000pcm. Can you help?
Mr W is a writer looking for inspiration in a 1 bedroom furnished character property. He has a budget of up to £700 and would like to be within walking distance of the city centre. Must not be modern
Mr and Mrs V and family are one of many applicants looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom unfurnished property in the Haxby area, with a budget of £1200. Off-street parking preferable.