our York branch
William H Brown Estate and Letting Agents have been successfully selling and letting York properties for many years, selling property in popular residential locations such as Acomb, Clifton, Tadcaster Road, Copmanthorpe, Bishopthorpe, Dunnington, Heworth, Stockton Lane, Rawcliffe and many more.
York is also superbly situated in North Yorkshire with excellent transport links to close by major cities such as Leeds, ... Wetherby and Harrogate, as well as the east coast seaside towns of Whitby and Scarborough.
Our office is superbly situated within the historic York City Walls on Goodramgate, just a stone throw from the famous York Minster and The Shambles. York itself offers a wealth of attractions including The National Railway Museum or if you are interested in the sights and senses associated with Vikings then the Jorvik Centre is the place to be.
William H Brown is a long established and well recognised brand, and our enthusiastic, energetic and professional sales and lettings teams deliver the very best in excellent customer service, together with our tailored marketing strategies. We are confident that we can help you get moving or find the perfect tenants, just as we have done for many of our vendors and landlords over the years. We offer mortgage advice, professional photography, floorplans, videotours, premium listings on Rightmove, Zoopla and Social Media, EPCs and home conveyencing.
Contact us today on 01904 621138 for sales or 01904 658502 for lettings.
why choose us?
- UNIQUE MARKETING PACKAGES with Professional Photography, Floorplans, EPC, Premium Listings on Rightmove AND Social Media!
- All service types for LANDLORDS including Tenant Introduction, Rent Collection and Fully Managed - working on NO LET, NO FEE
- We have our own, experienced LETTINGS DEPARTMENT offering a range of marketing options and access to a national database of tenants waiting!
- City Centre Office Location with Window Display
- For PROFESSIONAL ADVICE on buying, selling or letting your home, contact the York office on 01904 621138
- Local staff with excellent knowledge of the region, covering popular areas such as Rawcliffe, Huntington, Fulford and Acomb.
- Free Market Appraisals to discuss our fees starting from 0%!
- Fully qualified Mortgage Consultant offering a variety of financial services tailored to your individual needs.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a 3 bedroom property to rent in Clifton Moor that allows sharers as looking for her and 2 friends. Budget up to £1000pcm and needs to move in August. Landlords, can you help??
Looking for a 2 bedroom property to rent in Church Fenton, Sherburn-in-Elmet or Selby up to £800 per calendar month and needs to move before the end of August. Property must allow dogs. Can you help?
Looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom home for himself, and his son to occasionally stay over. Open to most areas of York including Strensall, Haxby, Clifton, Rawcliffe up to £1,000pcm. Can you help?
Retired couple looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow. Must allow pets as they have a 15 year old cockapoo, and looking up to £950pcm. Open to areas, but must be rural. Let us know if you have anything!
Investor looking for 2 up/2 down terrace style properties up to about £200,000 near the centre of York! Contact us today if you are looking to sell your property!
First time buyer looking for a 2-3 bed semi-detached house up to approx. £200,000 in YO26 and YO24.
First Time Buyer looking for a 2-3 bed property in Osbaldwick, Layerthorpe, Rawcliffe.
Young family in rented looking for a 3 bed property in Rawcliffe/Acomb up to £300,000. Happy to do work to a property.
Couple looking to upsize to a 3 bedroom property with parking and garage in a village location near York.