our Yeadon, Leeds branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call 01132 506996 or ... email Yeadon@williamhbrown.co.uk
Lettings - call 01132 785337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Services - call 01132 506996 or email email@example.com
why choose us?
- Amazing service to suit your requirements - Sales or Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Auction, Surveying. We are here to help.
- Branches throughout Leeds including Yeadon, Horsforth, Pudsey, Oakwood, Moortown, Crossgates, Headingley, Morley and Harrogate.
- For your convenience our branch is Open for Business until 6.00pm EVERY weekday.
- Providing Professional Photography, Audio Tours, Floorplans and Accompanied Viewings to make your move as smooth and successful as possible.
- Impressive Land and New Homes team. Contact us for all your land and new home development needs.
- Your property is our priority - receive regular and informative updates throughout your property Sale or Let. Keeping you fully informed.
- Mortgage Services provided by our IN-HOUSE experienced Mortgage Consultant - Ben Grey
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs C: Looking for a 3 bed property. Prefereably a bungalow. Must have at least 1 bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. Looking up to £300,000.
Miss H: Looking for a ground floor apartment/flat, doesn't mind doing cosmetic work. Looking up to £150,000.
Mr & Mrs L: Looking for a 4 bed property, must be pre 1950's build. Like Stone Character. Looking in Rawdon, Horsforth and Bramhope. Have a £700000 budget for a property ready to move into!
Mr & Mrs H: Looking for a 4 bed character property. Would like a Barn Conversion or Bungalow with countryside views. Have a budget of £500000
Mr & Mrs B: Looking for a true Bungalow on the flat, 2 beds. Driveway to accommodate 2 cars and Garage. Looking up to £250000
Mrs D is looking for a project that has at least two beds; will do any work. She has a budget of £140,000
Downsizer wants - - 2/3 bedrooms - Outside space - Flat or house - Ideally in Yeadon
Growing family requires - - 3 bedrooms (minimum) - In LS19/20 - Must be ready to move into - Gardens for children - Ideally 'new build'
Needs a bungalow in Yeadon or Guiseley (close to the centre of either); must have 3 bedrooms, parking (can be on street). Would like a garden, good size but easily maintainable.
First time buyer requires a flat / house and has a maximum budget of £150,000 - Would like to be in Yeadon, Rawdon or Guiseley. - 2 beds - Space for 1 car - Outside space if possible but not essential