our Yeadon, Leeds branch
Your local William H Brown office is situated directly opposite Yeadon Town Hall, just down the road from Morrisons and immediately next to Well pharmacy - you can't miss us!! There is plenty of free parking opposite the branch and excellent bus links into the Town Centre. Call in for a warm Yorkshire welcome!
Offering an excellent selection of properties for Sale or Let. We cover Yeadon, Rawdon, Guiseley, Menston, ... Otley, Ilkley, Burley-in-Wharfedale, Addingham, Pool-in-Wharfedale, Apperley Bridge, Idle and surrounding. We have a fantastic network of linked branches THROUGHOUT LEEDS so we can make sure your property receives maximum exposure.
Branch Manager/Lister; Vicky Grayson-Seller has been within the industry for over ten years with a passion for the local area.
Negotiator; Elle Parsons is bubbly and approachable - she can't do enough to help you with your move and truly loves the industry.
Negotiator; Thomas Barker has grow up in the area having attended Benton Park Secondary School and is a great source of local knowledge with previous sales experience.
Mortgage Consultant; Ben Grey has worked for the company for a number of years and is looking forward to helping you find the right mortgage.
Headed up by Charlotte Lamb branch manager who has worked for the company for 17 years and has a wealth of industry experience.
Nothing is too much trouble for the team, so if you're out for a stroll around Yeadon then pop down and see us!
why choose us?
- Amazing service to suit your requirements - Sales or Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Auction, Surveying. We are here to help.
- Branches throughout Leeds including Yeadon, Horsforth, Pudsey, Oakwood, Moortown, Crossgates, Headingley, Morley and Harrogate.
- For your convenience our branch is Open for Business until 6.00pm EVERY weekday.
- Providing Professional Photography, Audio Tours, Floorplans and Accompanied Viewings to make your move as smooth and successful as possible.
- Impressive Land and New Homes team. Contact us for all your land and new home development needs.
- Your property is our priority - receive regular and informative updates throughout your property Sale or Let. Keeping you fully informed.
- Mortgage Services provided by our IN-HOUSE experienced Mortgage Consultant - Ben Grey
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs C: Looking for a 3 bed property. Prefereably a bungalow. Must have at least 1 bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. Looking up to £300,000.
Miss H: Looking for a ground floor apartment/flat, doesn't mind doing cosmetic work. Looking up to £150,000.
Mr & Mrs L: Looking for a 4 bed property, must be pre 1950's build. Like Stone Character. Looking in Rawdon, Horsforth and Bramhope. Have a £700000 budget for a property ready to move into!
Mr & Mrs H: Looking for a 4 bed character property. Would like a Barn Conversion or Bungalow with countryside views. Have a budget of £500000
Mr & Mrs B: Looking for a true Bungalow on the flat, 2 beds. Driveway to accommodate 2 cars and Garage. Looking up to £250000
Mrs D is looking for a project that has at least two beds; will do any work. She has a budget of £140,000
Downsizer wants - - 2/3 bedrooms - Outside space - Flat or house - Ideally in Yeadon
Growing family requires - - 3 bedrooms (minimum) - In LS19/20 - Must be ready to move into - Gardens for children - Ideally 'new build'
Needs a bungalow in Yeadon or Guiseley (close to the centre of either); must have 3 bedrooms, parking (can be on street). Would like a garden, good size but easily maintainable.
First time buyer requires a flat / house and has a maximum budget of £150,000 - Would like to be in Yeadon, Rawdon or Guiseley. - 2 beds - Space for 1 car - Outside space if possible but not essential