our Yeadon, Leeds branch
Your local William H Brown office is situated directly opposite Yeadon Town Hall, just down the road from Morrisons and immediately next to Well pharmacy - you can't miss us!! There is plenty of free parking opposite the branch and excellent bus links into the Town Centre. Call in for a warm Yorkshire welcome!
Offering an excellent selection of properties for Sale or Let. We cover Yeadon, Rawdon, Guiseley, Menston, ... Otley, Ilkley, Burley-in-Wharfedale, Addingham, Pool-in-Wharfedale, Apperley Bridge, Idle and surrounding. We have a fantastic network of linked branches THROUGHOUT LEEDS so we can make sure your property receives maximum exposure.
Branch Manager/Lister; Vicky Grayson-Seller has been within the industry for over ten years with a passion for the local area.
Senior Negotiator; Mark Mawson takes care during the early stages of your sale being an experienced agent within the local area.
Negotiator; Elle Parsons is bubbly and approachable - she can't do enough to help you with your move and truly loves the industry.
Trainee Negotiator; Thomas Barker has grow up in the area having attended Benton Park Secondary School and is a great source of local knowledge with previous sales experience.
Mortgage Consultant; Ben Grey has worked for the company for a number of years and is looking forward to helping you find the right mortgage.
Nothing is too much trouble for the team, so if you're out for a stroll around Yeadon then pop down and see us!
why choose us?
- Amazing service to suit your requirements - Sales or Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Auction, Surveying. We are here to help.
- Branches throughout Leeds including Yeadon, Horsforth, Pudsey, Oakwood, Moortown, Crossgates, Headingley, Morley and Harrogate.
- For your convenience our branch is Open for Business until 6.00pm EVERY weekday.
- Providing Professional Photography, Audio Tours, Floorplans and Accompanied Viewings to make your move as smooth and successful as possible.
- Impressive Land and New Homes team. Contact us for all your land and new home development needs.
- Your property is our priority - receive regular and informative updates throughout your property Sale or Let. Keeping you fully informed.
- Mortgage Services provided by our IN-HOUSE experienced Mortgage Consultant - Ben Grey
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs C: Looking for a 3 bed property. Prefereably a bungalow. Must have at least 1 bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. Looking up to £300,000.
Miss H: Looking for a ground floor apartment/flat, doesn't mind doing cosmetic work. Looking up to £150,000.
Mr & Mrs L: Looking for a 4 bed property, must be pre 1950's build. Like Stone Character. Looking in Rawdon, Horsforth and Bramhope. Have a £700000 budget for a property ready to move into!
Mr & Mrs H: Looking for a 4 bed character property. Would like a Barn Conversion or Bungalow with countryside views. Have a budget of £500000
Mr & Mrs B: Looking for a true Bungalow on the flat, 2 beds. Driveway to accommodate 2 cars and Garage. Looking up to £250000
Mrs D is looking for a project that has at least two beds; will do any work. She has a budget of £140,000
Downsizer wants - - 2/3 bedrooms - Outside space - Flat or house - Ideally in Yeadon
Growing family requires - - 3 bedrooms (minimum) - In LS19/20 - Must be ready to move into - Gardens for children - Ideally 'new build'
Needs a bungalow in Yeadon or Guiseley (close to the centre of either); must have 3 bedrooms, parking (can be on street). Would like a garden, good size but easily maintainable.
First time buyer requires a flat / house and has a maximum budget of £150,000 - Would like to be in Yeadon, Rawdon or Guiseley. - 2 beds - Space for 1 car - Outside space if possible but not essential