our Yaxley branch
Are you thinking about selling or moving home in 2021? Or would you like an up-to-date property valuation before you make a decision?
We sell properties in Yaxley, Farcet, Holme, Stilton, Folksworth, Conington, Glatton and Sawtry & can provide a property valuation and information on the property rmarket before you take the next step.
We deal with Probate, Auctions, Land & New Homes & Buy-to-Let as well as offering ... a wealth of local knowledge of Yaxley and the surrounding areas and a wide range of home moving services. Our Yaxley branch offer houses, flats, bungalows, new homes and land for sale in the villages of Yaxley, Farcet, Holme, Stilton, Folksworth, Conington, Glatton and Sawtry.
Do you want to sell your property, but can't find the perfect home to buy? If your dream property isn't on the market, we will actively assist you in your property search with our free 'Help to Find' service, tailored to your exact requirements. We will use our specific plan and network of offices to find you that dream home.
We've helped countless people move home, from 1st time buyers to established investors and we have a variety of homes for sale including new-builds, bungalows, flats, plots of land and existing houses.
As part of a national estate agency network, William H Brown can help you to buy, sell, rent or let your property. We also have an in-house Mortgage Consultant.
We would love to help get you moving, for advice on selling or moving home call us on 01733 242433.
why choose us?
- ALL of our properties are on THE BIG 2 WEBSITES - Rightmove & Zoopla as well as being advertised in our prominent window displays.
- We offer a range of property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, valuations, auctions & open houses
- With combined industry experience of over 110 years, our team all live locally & can provide our clients with a wealth of property knowledge
- Take advantage of our marketing package - inc 360 VIRTUAL TOUR, pro photos, premium listings and a social media campaign (T&Cs apply).
- Want to move but your dream home not yet on the market? We offer a Help To Find service tailored to your specific needs!
- Track the sale and progress of your property from the comfort of your own home, 24/7 with our unique online tool 'My Account'
- Dedicated New Homes Manager who can provide expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
4-5 bed family home wanted close to FOURFIELDS SCHOOL in Yaxley, Ferndale estate or surrounding streets. Cash buyer!
Our client is a first time buyer & looking to purchase a 2 BEDROOM property within Yaxley or Farcet up to £160,000. Want more information on selling? Call us today on 01733 242433
WANTED 5-6 BEDROOM FAMILY HOMES ON THE FERNDALE ESTATE. Our client is actively looking to purchase this style property. If you would like an up to do date property valuation call us today
BROADWAY OR MIDDLETONS ROAD - Our client is a pre qualified mortgage buyer in a position to view & proceed. They are searching for an older style victorian terrace house on Broadway orMiddletons road
4 Bedroom property in STILTON on local bus routes and close to local schools. Our client has a young family and would like a family home close to local amenities
Our buyer recently missed out on a property on GLEBE ROAD in Stilton. They are looking to find a 3 bed property within easy reach of Stilton primary school up to a budget of £200,000. Cash buyers
LAND WANTED! One of our repeat clients is eager to purchase land within Yaxley, Farcet, Stilton or Folksworth. He is a cash buyer and experienced in the process
Our client is looking for a 3-4 bed family home in FOLKSWORTH. They are cash buyers who are keen to find before the new school year in SEPTEMBER. If you are considering selling, please call us today
4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME! Our client is looking to upsize within Yaxley and has a budget of up to £450,000. Close to local schools if possible
Our client recently missed out on a two bedroom bungalow in Farcet, she is looking to purchase something similar within this village, up to £200,000. She is SOLD STC