our Yaxley branch
Are you thinking about selling your property in Yaxley? Or would you like an up-to-date property valuation before you make a decision?
As well as Yaxley, we also cover Farcet, Holme, Stilton, Folksworth, Conington, Glatton and Sawtry & can provide a property valuation and information on the property rmarket before you take the next step.
We deal with Probate, Auctions, Land & New Homes & Buy-to-Let as well as ... offering a wealth of local knowledge of Yaxley and the surrounding areas and a wide range of home moving services. Our Yaxley branch offer houses, flats, bungalows, new homes and land for sale in the villages of Yaxley, Farcet, Holme, Stilton, Folksworth, Conington, Glatton and Sawtry.
Do you want to sell your property, but can't find the perfect home to buy? If your dream property isn't on the market, we will actively assist you in your property search with our free 'Help to Find' service, tailored to your exact requirements. We will use our specific plan and network of offices to find you that dream home.
We've helped numerous people move home, from 1st time buyers to established investors and we have a variety of homes for sale including new-builds, bungalows, flats, plots of land and existing houses.
As part of a national estate agency network, William H Brown can help you to buy, sell, rent or let your property. We also have an in-house Mortgage Consultant.
We would love to help get you moving, for advice on selling or moving home call us on 01733 242433.
why choose us?
- ALL of our properties are on THE BIG 2 WEBSITES - Rightmove & Zoopla as well as being advertised in our prominent window displays.
- We offer a range of property services including mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes, valuations, auctions & open houses
- With combined industry experience of over 110 years, our team all live locally & can provide our clients with a wealth of property knowledge
- Take advantage of our marketing package - inc 360 VIRTUAL TOUR, pro photos, premium listings and a social media campaign (T&Cs apply).
- Want to move but your dream home not yet on the market? We offer a Help To Find service tailored to your specific needs!
- Dedicated New Homes Manager who can provide expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers
- We operate a gold standard safety approach to COVID, and all viewings and appointments we carry out adhere to this.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
4-5 bed family home wanted close to FOURFIELDS SCHOOL in Yaxley, Ferndale estate or surrounding streets. Cash buyer!
WANTED 5-6 BEDROOM FAMILY HOMES ON THE FERNDALE ESTATE. Our client is actively looking to purchase this style property. If you would like an up to do date property valuation call us today
BROADWAY YAXLEY - Our client recently missed on a 3 bed property which sold for over the asking price in less than a week of marketing. They are looking for an older style semi detached property
4 Bedroom property in STILTON on local bus routes and close to local schools. Our client has a young family and would like a home close to local amenities
Our buyer recently missed out on a property on Worthington Close in Stilton. They are looking to find a 3 bed property within easy reach of Stilton primary school. Cash buyers.
LAND WANTED! One of our repeat clients is eager to purchase land within Yaxley, Farcet, Stilton or Folksworth. He is a cash buyer and experienced in the process
Our client is looking for a 3-4 bed family home in FOLKSWORTH. They are cash buyers who are keen to find before the new school year in SEPTEMBER. If you are considering selling, please call us today
Our client recently missed out on a two bedroom bungalow in Farcet, she is looking to purchase something similar within this village, up to £200,000. She is SOLD STC
WANTED - Our client recently missed out on purchasing a 3 bed semi on Broadway Farcet which had over 30 viewings and sold within 72 hours of marketing. They have a budget of £230,000