our Wymondham branch
William H Brown estate agents have operated in the town of Wymondham and surrounding villages for over 35 years being situated in the heart of a historic market town. Our dedicated & experienced team in Wymondham is led by the branch manager Richard Billings and have over 50 years combined experie ... nce. William H Brown’s aim is to guide you through selling your property. We will tailor a marketing approach to suit you, which can include an audio tour, professional photography, and premium listings online to name a few! With our Help to Find service locally and nationally we can help you find your perfect home with our large range of properties including houses, bungalows, chalets, flats, barn conversions and land. We cover the catchment area for Wymondham High School and Wymondham College, two of the most sought-after schools in Norfolk. As well as Wymondham town itself William H Brown sell and let properties in the surrounding villages including Mulbarton, Hethersett, Tacolneston, Barnham Broom, Wicklewood, Ashwellthorpe, Morley St Botolph, Easton, Forncett St Peter, Hingham, Spooner Row and more! William H Brown offer a full range of home moving services including mortgage and re-mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys and EPC's, so we can help you along every step of the way. William H Brown also has Land & New Homes departments, a Select department for established and bespoke properties, as well as being one of the UK's largest national property auctioneers.
why choose us?
- Looking to move? Do you want an idea of what your property is worth in the current market? Call now to arrange your FREE valuation
- Tailored marketing packages including professional photography, audio tours, premium listing online or low key if you want to find first!
- We advertise weekly in both the Eastern Daily Press and the Wymondham & Attleborough Mercury
- Our Mortgage Consultant, Martin, offers day, evening and weekend appointments to suit our customers!
- We offer a £1000 Buyers Incentive on selected properties, ask for further details (terms and conditions apply)
- We advertise our properties on the BIG 2! Zoopla and Rightmove, plus our own William H Brown website to give you national coverage.
- A friendly and hard working team with years of experience that will tailor a marketing package that is suitable for you and your property.
- William H Brown Wymondham is part of a large network of local offices which can offer multi office marketing to help sell your property.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a 3 bedroom house or bungalow up to £350,000 in Tuttles Lane, Chapel Lane or Melton Road in Wymondham.
Miss C HAS SOLD stc and is ideally looking for a 2 bedroom shared ownership property with funds up to £95,000. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs W are looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow in Wymondham with funds up to £190,000. They would like to be located near Robert Kett Primary School or Ashleigh Primary School in Wymondham.
Mrs D has NO CHAIN and is looking for a 3+ bedroom property with a garage, off road parking and garden! Funds up to £200,000.
Ms W is looking for a 3/4 bedroom family home in Hethersett or Wymondham with easy access to the A11 for commuting. Funds up to around £260,000
Mr D & Miss W are looking for a 2+ bedroom property in the village of Mulbarton only, preferably with off road parking. They are looking up to £200,000 and they have no chain! Can you help?
Mrs R is looking for a 3 bedroom family home with funds up to £200,000.
Miss M has NO CHAIN. She is looking for a 3 bedroom property in Wymondham that has a garden and parking. Funds up to £250,000.