our Wymondham branch
William H Brown estate agents have operated in the town of Wymondham and surrounding villages since 1973.
Our dedicated and experienced team in Wymondham is led by the branch manager Richard Billings and have over 50 years combined experience. William H Brown’s aim is to guide you through selling your ... property. We will tailor a marketing approach to suit you, which can include an audio tour, professional photography and premium listings online to name a few! With our Help to Find service locally and nationally we can help you find your perfect home with our large range of properties including houses, bungalows, chalets, flats, barn conversions and land.
We cover the catchment area for Wymondham High School and Wymondham College, two of the most sought-after schools in Norfolk. As well as Wymondham town itself William H Brown sell and let properties in the surrounding villages including Mulbarton, Hethersett, Tacolneston, Barnham Broom, Wicklewood, Ashwellthorpe, Morley St Botolph, Easton, Forncett St Peter, Hingham, Spooner Row and more!
William H Brown offer a full range of home moving services including mortgage and re-mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys and EPC's, so we can help you along every step of the way. William H Brown also has Land & New Homes departments, a Select department for established and bespoke properties, as well as being one of the UK's largest national property auctioneers.
why choose us?
- We are open 6 days a week with extended hours on a Thursday to suit you!
- We advertise our properties on the big two, Zoopla and Rightmove! Plus our own William H Brown website to give you national coverage.
- Call to arrange an appointment with our Mortgage Consultant Annabel Smith who can assist you with new mortgages, re-mortgages and protection
- Looking to move? or just want an idea of what your property is worth in the current market? Call now to arrange your free valuation!
- Tailored marketing packages including professional photography, audio tours, premium listing online and advertisement on social media.
- A friendly and hard working team with over 50 years combined experience between the team that will tailor a marketing package for you.
- William H Brown Wymondham is part of a large network of local offices which can offer multi office marketing to help sell your property.
- A prominent location in the town centre of wymondham with large LED lit window displays.
at William H Brown Wymondham
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a four bedroom detached property with spacious downstairs living accommodation and a separate toilet and bathroom. Can you help?
Mrs A is looking for a bungalow close to Wymondham town centre with a minimum of two bedrooms and two separate toilet facilities up to the price of £350,000. Can you help?
Ms P is looking for a three bedroom semi detached bungalow in the wymondham area. She would like a garden to enjoy in the summer and a garage for additional storage. Can you help her?
Mr & Mrs B are looking to move to the Wymondham area from Portsmouth. They need 3/4 bedrooms as they have teenage children,a downstairs cloakroom,a family bathroom and car parking is essential!
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a three bedroom bungalow or chalet close to wymondham town centre up to £350,000.
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a spacious four / five bedroom house in wymondham. Both a large garden and off road parking is a must and they have a budget of up to £450,000.
Mr & Mrs S are looking for a 3 bedroom house or bungalow up to £350,000 in Tuttles Lane, Chapel Lane or Melton Road in Wymondham.