our Wymondham branch
Our dedicated and experienced team in Wymondham is led by the branch manager Richard Billings and they have over 50 years combined estate agency experience. Alongside Richard our team consists of; Garreth Wright ( Instructions Manager) Georgie Turner (Senior Administrator) and Annabel Smith (Mortgage Consultant).
William H Brown’s aim is to guide you through selling your property. We will tailor a marketing approach ... to suit you, which can include an video tour, professional photography and premium listings online to name a few! With our Help to Find service locally and nationally we can help you find your perfect home with our large range of properties including houses, bungalows, chalets, flats, barn conversions and land.
We cover the catchment area for Wymondham High School and Wymondham College, two of the most sought-after schools in Norfolk. As well as Wymondham town itself William H Brown sell and let properties in the surrounding villages including Mulbarton, Hethersett, Tacolneston, Barnham Broom, Wicklewood, Ashwellthorpe, Morley St Botolph, Easton, Forncett St Peter, Hingham, Spooner Row and more!
William H Brown offer a full range of home moving services including mortgage and remortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys and EPC's, so we can help you along every step of the way. William H Brown also has Land & New Homes departments, a Select department for established and bespoke properties and are also one of the UK's largest national property auctioneers.
why choose us?
- We are open six days a week with extended hours on a Thursday to suit you!
- Tailored marketing packages including professional photography, 360 virtual tours, premium listings and advertisement on social media.
- The Wymondham office has a combined 50 years experience in estate agency!
- Arrange an appointment with our Mortgage Consultant Annabel Smith who can assist you with new mortgages, re-mortgages and protection!
- We advertise in the EDP and Mercury newspapers weekly, for those that do not have access to the Internet.
- With our new method of modern auction, we can sell your property for 0% fees.(T&Cs apply).
at William H Brown Wymondham
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss F is looking for her first property in either Wymondham or Little Melton with two/three bedrooms up to the budget of £365,000. Can you help her?
Mr C is looking for a ground floor flat or a one / two bedroom property up to the price of £160,000, he is looking in both Wymondham and Attleborough. Can you help?
Ms T is looking for a shared ownership property in Wymondham or Long Stratton. She needs two bedrooms and has a budget of £135,000. Do you have a property like this?
Mr Q is looking for a freehold property in Wymondham with one or two bedrooms and has the budget of £180,00. Do you have a property similar to this and are considering moving?
Ms G is an investor looking for a freehold property in Wymondham to rent out. The property needs to have two bedrooms and up to the value of £160,000.