our Worksop branch
Located in the market town of Workshop, William H Brown has been established for over 30 years and is managed by Branch Partner CLAIRE MCCUSKER and her professional team Laura, Steve, Lauren, Sarah, Melissa, & Lucy, who have vast experience within estate agency. Reputation is the key to our success; ... having a dedicated and highly skilled team all of whom are determined to help our customers whether they are buying, selling, or letting. We offer a wide range of services such as HELP TO FIND, professional photography, conveyance service and AUCTIONS. The area's our office covers are Kilton, Manton, Gateford, Watermeadows, St Annes, Creswell, Clowne, Langold, Carlton In Lindrick, Blyth, Oldcotes Fiona Ellery, Lettings Manager, has seen the department grow from strength to strength since opening in 2010. We offer a variety of packages for our landlords and tenants.
why choose us?
- High Street location with prominent window displays right in the heart of Worksop Town Centre offering SALES, LETTINGS AND MORTGAGE SERVICES
- We are open Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm, Saturday 9.00am - 4.00pm
- AUDIO TOURS AND PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY INCLUDED IN OUR BESPOKE MARKETING PACKAGES OFFERS UNIQUE MARKETING WITH THE AREA
- WTH OVER 300 HUNDRED BRANCHES NATIONWIDE
- Survey and Valuation services available, ask for further details
- We advertise on the 'Big 2' RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA and other websites for MAXIMUM exposure.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Investor looking to buy with cash up to £60,000 in the Prospect area please call for further information on 01909 500505
Mr & Mrs D, Sold Subject To Contract looking for a 3/4 bedroom detached up to £270,000 In Worksop and surrounding villages, large gardens and off road parking required.
Miss M a first time buyer looking for a two bedroom property in whitwell, hodthorpe or Langwith up to £83,000, mortgage in place.
Mr & Mrs R are wanting a four bedroom detached house in the Worksop area. Their budget is £225,000 and they are in a proceedable position.
Mr S is a first time buyer looking for a two bedroom terraced property in Worksop with a budget of £70,000
Mrs H, looking for a 3 bedroom property in Shireoaks with a budget of £130,000