our Woodbridge branch
Welcome to William H Brown estate agents in Woodbridge, We are conveniently located in Church Street, between Woodbridge train station and Market Hill. We pride ourselves on delivering a professional, friendly & dedicated service to help you buy, sell, let and rent.
Whether you are looking to live in Woodbridge town, the beautiful surrounding villages of: Melton, Hasketon, Ufford, Hollesley, Wickham Market, Sutton ... Heath, Grundisburgh, Bredfield, Tunstall, Rendlesham, Bawdsey, Orford, Martlesham or within easy reach of the picturesque heritage coast, we are here to help.
Our sales department offer market appraisals, professional photography, floorplans, EPCs, Surveys plus so much more.
Our lettings team are located in nearby Ipswich and are part of ARLA Propertymark and offer an array of services including: a fully managed service, rent collection, tenant introduction, inventories, deposit scheme etc.
Whether you are a first time buyer or looking to remortgage your property, our Mortgage Consultant can help. Please call us to book an appointment.
Being part of a national estate agency network we also offer advice on: land & new homes developments, auctions, part exchange, conveyancing, corporate lettings, country house and farm sales.
We have a passion for helping our customers, so whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or rent, get in touch with us.
Please feel free to pop into the office or call us on 01394 380280.
why choose us?
- Our in-house Mortgage Service Consultants are flexible and offer late night and weekend appointments. Appointments in branch are COVID secure
- Our Mortgage Service Consultants offer 3 services to assist you including finding your dream home using our extensive branch network.
- We offer bespoke marketing which includes professional photography, floorplan and audio tour to show buyers your property at its best. Ts&Cs
- Auction services are available. To include your property in our next auction call us on 01394 380280.
- We advertise on Rightmove, Zoopla and Sequence Home
- We offer Land and New Homes valuation and selling services, working with local and national developers.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Ms C is looking for a 2 bedroom semi-detached house in Rendlesham with a garden and parking. The budget is £220,000.
Miss K & Mr L are First Time buyers looking for their first home in the Woodbridge area. They would like 2-3 bedrooms, parking and a garden, their budget is £250,000. Are you able to help?
Mr & Mrs H are looking to move into the Rendlesham area to be close to family. They require 2 bedrooms, off road parking and a downstairs WC. Call us if you can help!
Miss S is looking for a flat in the Rendlesham area, preferably with parking and has a budget of £90,000. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs C are looking to buy their first investment property in the Martlesham area. They have a budget of £325,000 and would like a modern 2 or 3 bedroom house with off road parking and garage.
Mr P would like to move into the Woodbridge area, he has a budget of £250,000, needs 3 bedrooms, parking, garage, large reception area and to be near amenities. Call us today if you can help!