our Willerby Hull branch
William H Brown estate agent, Willerby is located in Willerby Square, West Hull in the heart of Willerby Village. We have a car park to the rear of the office for the convenience of our customers. The office is well-established in the Willerby area. Our team are all local people and have an excelle ... nt knowledge of Willerby and the surrounding area, as well as the key amenities. Our team has over 80 years combined experience in the industry, so you can be certain you are talking to a knowledgeable estate agent when you talk to William H Brown, including our in-house Mortgage Consultant. As part of a national estate agency network, we are able to help with a full range of property services including conveyancing, auctions, new homes and EPCs. Call us today for more information or to find out what your property is worth. Whether buying, selling or letting, ask us here at William H Brown.
why choose us?
- Thinking of investing in a buy to let property? Need help in finding the ideal rental opportunity? We now offer a Help To Find Service!
- Our Lettings team in Willerby would love to help you find your perfect rental property, Call us today to see how we can help!
- William H Brown advertise on Rightmove and Zoopla maximising the exposure of your property online!
- We are open until 6.00pm every week day, plus Saturday opening 9.00am-4.00pm.
- Local staff with excellent knowledge of the region, covering areas such as Willerby, Kirk Ella, Swanland and North Ferriby!
- Our feature LED window displays will help your property stand out from the crowd! Pop in for further information!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs W are SSTC and are looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detached house in Hessle/Cottingham, move into condition, gardens and a drive way are essential! They are looking upto £250,000
Mr & Mrs C have nothing to sell, they are looking for a 3-4 bedroom semi/detached house in the Hessle/HU10 location, they would like generous size accommodation and are looking up to £350,000.
Mrs M is looking for a 2/3 bedroom house in the HU4/HU5 & HU10 area. Move into condition is preferable, off street parking would be a bonus with kitchen/diner and separate. Looking up to £100K MAX
Mr & Mrs R are looking for a large 4/5 bedroom detached house in the West Hull Villages area with private driveway & modern decor throughout, 2 bathrooms, low maintenance gardens. Looking up to £550k.