our Willerby Hull branch
William H Brown estate agent, Willerby is located in Willerby Square, West Hull in the heart of Willerby Village. We have a car park to the rear of the office for the convenience of our customers. The office is well-established in the Willerby area. Our team are all local people and have an excellent
knowledge of Willerby and the surrounding area, as well as the key amenities. Our team has over 80 years combined experience in the industry, so you can be certain you are talking to a knowledgeable estate agent when you talk to William H Brown, including our in-house Mortgage Consultant.
As part of a national estate agency network, we are able to help with a full range of property services including conveyancing, auctions, new homes and EPCs. Call us today for more information or to find out what your property is worth. Whether buying, selling or letting, ask us here at William H Brown.
why choose us?
- Thinking of investing in a buy to let property? Need help in finding the ideal rental opportunity? We now offer a Help To Find Service!
- Our Lettings team in Willerby would love to help you find your perfect rental property, Call us today to see how we can help!
- William H Brown advertise on Rightmove and Zoopla maximising the exposure of your property online!
- We are open until 6.00pm every week day, plus Saturday opening 9.00am-4.00pm.
- Local staff with excellent knowledge of the region, covering areas such as Willerby, Kirk Ella, Swanland and North Ferriby!
- Our feature LED window displays will help your property stand out from the crowd! Pop in for further information!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr A looking for a 3-4 bed semi or detached in HU10 with off street parking and a garage up to £350,000
Mr & Mrs J looking for a 3 bed in HU5 with off street parking up to £160,000
Mr & Mrs P looking for 3 bed semi or detached house in the West Hull Villages up to £210,000
Miss C and Mr B are looking for a 3 bed house in Hessle or Willerby with parking up to £130,000
Miss G is looking for a 2-3 bed house in Anlaby, Hessle or HU4 with a garden up to £150,0000
Mr C is looking for a 3 Bedroom House in HU4 or HU5 with a garden and parking up to £100,000