our Willerby Hull branch
William H Brown Estate Agents are based in Willerby Square, in the heart of the historic West Hull Village of Willerby. We cover all of the West of Hull and surrounding villages including, Willerby, Anlaby, Kirk Ella, Swanland, Hessle, Cottingham, Skidby, Little Weighton, North Ferriby, Brough and South
With decades of experience in the estate agency field our team at Willerby can assist you with a varied range of services that includes - Buying & Selling, Lettings and Mortgage Services. We offer free, no obligation market appraisals on Sales & Lettings.
As part of a national network of estate agents we are also able to offer an array of other services including Conveyancing, Property Auctions, New Homes and Energy Performance Certificates.
With our friendly approachable team and our extensive knowledge of the local area, we are able to assist you in all areas of your property needs. So whether you are looking to Buy, Sell or Rent - come and see us and we will be more than happy to help you!
why choose us?
- We advertise on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website making sure your home is seen by the widest possible audience.
- With years of experience we are very familiar with West Hull and its surrounding villages.
- We have LED window displays that showcase our properties to the many people that walk through Willerby Square.
- We have one of the largest auction departmenst in the country - if you are struggling to sell or need a quick sale - call them 01302 710490
- Our Lettings Team regularly hold Landlords Events to give advice and support budding landlords.
- Dedicated Lettings Team in branch to help with all aspects of renting - whether you are a tenant or landlord - Come and see them!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr A looking for a 3-4 bed semi or detached in HU10 with off street parking and a garage up to £350,000
Mr & Mrs J looking for a 3 bed in HU5 with off street parking up to £160,000
Mr & Mrs P looking for 3 bed semi or detached house in the West Hull Villages up to £210,000
Miss C and Mr B are looking for a 3 bed house in Hessle or Willerby with parking up to £130,000
Miss G is looking for a 2-3 bed house in Anlaby, Hessle or HU4 with a garden up to £150,0000
Mr C is looking for a 3 Bedroom House in HU4 or HU5 with a garden and parking up to £100,000