our Wibsey branch
William H Brown estate agents in Wibsey Village have been established in Bradford for more than 25 years and in recent years have moved to the prominent Wibsey High Street. Our fully trained sales team offer over 50 years of collective experience and are pro actively looking to sell your property. W ... e offer a free valuation service which details how you will get the best service possible whilst on the market. Our friendly lettings team are ready and willing to help let your property/find you a new home. We are always looking for new properties in North & South Bradford. Call today to ask about our services for Landlords & Tenants. We offer our Online Extra Pro marketing package to our vendors. Try this package and see the benefits of professionally enhanced photographs, floorplan, audio tour, EPC and premium listings on Rightmove and Zoopla. Isabel, our in house Mortgage Consultant is on hand to offer mortgage services. As part of a national estate agency network, the company also offers home conveyancing, land and new homes, auction services and specialist surveys carried out by RICS surveyors. Our branch covers: Wibsey, Horton Bank Top, Great Horton, Buttershaw, West Bowling, East Bowling, Tyersal, Wyke, Clayton, Queensbury, Thornton, Low Moor, Lidget Green, Schoolmoor, Bankfoot, Westward Park, Little Horton, Tong, Shelf, Manningham ,Thornton, Denholme and more! Thinking of buying, selling, letting or renting? Call us today to register your details.
why choose us?
- Accompanied viewing's, should you require this service whilst selling your home.
- Want an agent that speaks to you? We'll give you monthly updates with feedback after every single viewing!
- Don't miss out on potential buyers! With us your property will be advertised on Rightmove & Zoopla giving maximum exposure!
- As part of a national estate agency network, we can also assist you with home conveyancing, auction, land & new homes and RICS surveyors!
- Our negotiators Yasmin & Amanda are situated in our prominent high street branch & make direct calls for every property that comes to market
- We offer enhanced marketing including professional photography, EPC, audio tour, floor plan and premium listings with our Online Extra Pro
- Looking to let a property? Our lettings team cover the whole of Bradford! Call today for more information!
- If you call to register your details as a prospective tenant, our pro active lettings team will search properties for you!
at William H Brown Wibsey
Price Advice Day
Our valuer James still has open slots available over coming weeks in BD4, BD5, BD6, BD7, BD8, BD12, BD13, BD14 & BD19. Call the branch now to book!All Day
We are constantly looking for new rental properties to market. Call into branch or phone in to arrange a free market appraisal!All Day
Our in branch Mortgage Consulant has appointments available. Please call the office for more details.All Day
Our next Auction will be held at Leeds United Footballl Ground. Elland Road, Leeds.12:30 - 17:30
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss W - First time buyer with a maximum budget of £100,000 for a three bed semi-detached in BD4
Mr T - Looking for a property with Wibsey - £150,000 max price with parking and small garden
Mr J - Cash buyer looking all over Bradford for a two bed semi-detached with off street parking looking up to £90,000
Mrs K - looking for a three bed semi detached property within BD4. newish build & ready to move in to with garage or off street parking. Looking up to £140,000
Mrs T - A first time buyer looking in BD8 and BD7 for a three bedroom semi-detached with big gardens. Would prefer 2 reception rooms and is looking up to £140,000
Mr and Miss D - Desperately seeking a 3 bedroom house, ideally a new/modern build, in the Bierley or Tyersal area up to £700pcm. They have 2 young children, no pets and do not smoke. Both are working.
Miss T - BD13 - Thornton 2 beds. Will pay UP TO £650 PCM
Miss A - 2 bed BD12 - Clayton, Queensbury and Will pay up to £500
Miss B - 2 bed, BD6, Will pay £500
Miss C - Sold Subject to contract and looking for a maximum budget £55000 for a 1-2 bed house Queensbury.