our West Bridgford branch
Our West Bridgford branch is prominently located in Tudor Square. We provide a first class service for sellers and buyers in West Bridgford and South Nottinghamshire locations such as Radcliffe-On-Trent, Cotgave, Clifton, Bingham, Keyworth, Wilford and Ruddington. If you are thinking of selling your property please call us, we have a range of incentives to make William H Brown West Bridgford your preferred agent.
As part of a national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. Our office covers everything you would need; from buying or selling and services in investments and mortgage requirements. Our high street branch is prominently positioned in West Bridgford Town Centre on Tudor Square, closely situated to the Avenue. To find houses for sale, student buy to lets, land and new homes for sale and properties for auction in West Bridgford and South Nottinghamshire please call today. West Bridgford William H Brown also has a dedicated Land & New Homes department, specialising in pricing and selling land, off plan new homes and completed sites.
why choose us?
- A friendly and professional team - fully committed to help whether you are buying, selling, renting or letting
- Local and extensive knowledge of West Bridgford and South Nottinghamshire
- We showcase all of our properties on the Big 2 - Rightmove and Zoopla
- Prominent office position on Tudor Square in West Bridgford town centre.
- We are part of a national estate agency network, we can find buyers from not just Nottinghamshire.
- West Bridgford William H Brown also has a dedicated Land & New Homes department, specialising in pricing and selling land.
- Our Branch manager Cassie has 8 Years Estate Agency experience.
- We offer fantastic marketing packs.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Four bedroom Victorian Homes in Lady Bay!
Four bedroom detached homes in the West Bridgford and surrounding areas. Looking up to £450,000.
2-3 bedroom homes set within a quiet location, a cottage or terraced style is preferance looking up to £150,000.
A four bedroom family home in the West Bridgford and surrounding areas. Ideally with good garden space and off road parking on front for multiple cars.
Four bedroom home in the Gamston area
Investment properties in the South of Nottinghamshire looking up to £150,000