- JUST RELEASED...THE WHITLEY @GLENVALE PARK
- Open-Plan Living with a Bright, Open Kitchen Leading to a Lounge/ Dining Area
- French Doors Leading to the Private South East Facing Rear Garden.
- Three Well-Sized Bedrooms,
- Master Bedroom with Private En-Suite
our Wellingborough branch
Your local estate agent in Wellingborough town centre and with national coverage too!
Call us now to book a free valuation and to see what our team at William H Brown estate agents in Wellingborough can do to help you move.
Wellingborough has easy access to the A14, A509, M1 and has a mainline train station with direct links to London St Pancras.
We market and sell property in catchment areas for Wellingborough ... School, Redwell School, Wrenn Academy, Christopher Hatton School and Weavers Academy.
There is substantial new development within the town at Stantons Cross which provides easy access to Wellingborough train station.
Find out about our Open House Events - a brilliant way to achieve the very best possible price for your home and ask about the modern method of auction. These are exciting innovative ways to fully test the market.
All of our properties are advertised on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and our own websites Sequence and William H Brown.
Our dedicated ARLA Propertymark Lettings Department, offer a variety of rental services to suit all landlords, from the first time investor to the portfolio landlord. The services include Find Tenant Only, Rent Collection & Full Management. We fully reference all our tenants as well as using a professional independent inventory clerk to ensure the best possible protection for your property. We also offer a variety of protection products including Rent and Legal, Tenant Contents and Landlord Building and Contents.
why choose us?
- ARLA registered letting agent offering a variety of services including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management service
- We offer a range of protection products, along with full tenant referencing & professional inventories by an independent inventory clerk.
- William H Brown have successfully been selling houses for over 125 years - a brand you can trust! Call today for a FREE market appraisal.
- We offer a range of fantastic packages including professional photography, picture enhancement, floorplans and video tours (Ts&Cs apply).
- The Wellingborough team is led by Andrew Wright who has over 30 years experience with the group in and around the county.
- Ask about our 0% marketing option. This is a genuine selling package for the most motivated of sellers.
- If you are thinking of buying a new home you may be interested to know we are the selling agent for Keepmoat Homes at Glenvale park.
- Your property may qualify for our cutting edge Portfolio Marketing package. This really elevates your property above the crowd.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss C is a first time buyer looking upto £200,000 in the Wellingborough area. Please can you help her find?
We have a number of First time buyers looking up to £220,000 in Wellingborough
Miss A is also a first time buyer with a family, looking to relocate out of London. 3 bedrooms is a must. Budget of £220,000
Mr B really wants to find a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow in the surrounding area. He can proceed now.
Mrs Q would love to find 2 or 3 bedroom terrace, ideally in the north of the town to be close to her mother.
Mr B and his family have budget of around £280,000 and are keen on the Gleneagles area. 3 bedrooms is must.