our Wellingborough branch
Your local estate agent in Wellingborough town centre and with national coverage too!
Call us now to book a free valuation and to see what our team at William H Brown estate agents in Wellingborough can do to help you move.
Wellingborough has easy access to the A14, A509, M1 and has a mainline train station with direct links to London St Pancras.
We market and sell property in catchment areas for Wellingborough ... School, Redwell School, Wrenn Academy, Christopher Hatton School and Weavers Academy.
There is substantial new development within the town at Stantons Cross which provides easy access to Wellingborough train station.
Find out about our Open House Events - a brilliant way to achieve the very best possible price for your home and ask about the modern method of auction. These are exciting innovative ways to fully test the market.
All of our properties are advertised on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and our own websites Sequence and William H Brown.
Our dedicated ARLA Propertymark Lettings Department, offer a variety of rental services to suit all landlords, from the first time investor to the portfolio landlord. The services include Find Tenant Only, Rent Collection & Full Management. We fully reference all our tenants as well as using a professional independent inventory clerk to ensure the best possible protection for your property. We also offer a variety of protection products including Rent and Legal, Tenant Contents and Landlord Building and Contents.
why choose us?
- ARLA registered letting agent offering a variety of services including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management service
- We offer a range of protection products, along with full tenant referencing & professional inventories by an independent inventory clerk.
- William H Brown have successfully been selling houses for over 125 years - a brand you can trust! Call today for a FREE market appraisal.
- We offer a range of fantastic packages including professional photography, picture enhancement, floorplans and video tours (Ts&Cs apply).
- The Wellingborough team is led by Andrew Wright who has over 25 years experience with the group in and around the county.
- We are open 6 days a week and late night on Thursdays until 7.00pm to ensure we are available at a time to suit you and your busy schedule
- Friendly, professional and hard working team of pro-active sales staff, working hard to sell your house and find you your next perfect home.
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Paul Corcoran, can offer a variety of help and advice from new mortgages to re-mortgages and investments.
at William H Brown Wellingborough
FIRST TIME LANDLORDS...if you are looking to invest in the buy to let market come in and see us for advice on the best properties to buy.
09:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
Do you need TENANTS for your VACANT property that you LET. Please call us as we have TENANTS waiting. 01933 271683
09:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs A is currently looking for a 3 bedroom house in the Wellingborough area. She has a budget of £900 by the end of August. Please contact us if you have a property that suits her needs.
Mrs S is looking for a 3 bedroom end of terrace/ semi detached house in the Rushden area. Please contact us if you have such a property!
Mr D is currently looking for a two bedroom house in the Wellingborough area around the£700 mark. Please contact us if you have such a property and would like to discuss this further.
Ms E is looking for a 3 bed home in Wellingborough and surrounding areas, Feeling like a change? contact us now for your free market appraisal
Mrs D is looking for a 2 bed property within the Wellingborough area up to £200k! There is huge demand for properties! Contact us now to see how much yours could be worth.
Miss M is looking for a property that's close to train station with ease of access to London! Contact us now to find out how much yours could be worth!
Mr E is looking for a 2 or more bed property within the Wellingborough area with a budget up to 160k! contact us now to see about your next move.
Mrs J is looking for a 3/4 bed detached home in the Glenegals, Wellingborough! with a budget up to 425k. Contact us now to arrange your free market appraisal.
Miss N is looking for a 1930's semi or detached property within Wellingborough! With a budget up to £340k. Contact us now to see what yours could be worth!