our Wellingborough branch
Your local estate agent in Wellingborough town centre and with national coverage too!
Call us now to book a free valuation and to see what our team at William H Brown estate agents in Wellingborough can do to help you move.
Wellingborough has easy access to the A14, A509, M1 and has a mainline train ... station with direct links to London St Pancras.
We market and sell property in catchment areas for Wellingborough School, Redwell School, Wrenn Academy, Christopher Hatton School and Weavers Academy.
There is substantial new development within the town at Stantons Cross which provides easy access to Wellingborough train station.
Find out about our Open House Events - a brilliant way to achieve the very best possible price for your home and ask about the modern method of auction. These are exciting innovative ways to fully test the market.
All of our properties are advertised on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and our own websites Sequence and William H Brown.
Our dedicated ARLA Propertymark Lettings Department, offer a variety of rental services to suit all landlords, from the first time investor to the portfolio landlord. The services include Find Tenant Only, Rent Collection & Full Management. We fully reference all our tenants as well as using a professional independent inventory clerk to ensure the best possible protection for your property. We also offer a variety of protection products including Rent and Legal, Tenant Contents and Landlord Building and Contents.
why choose us?
- ARLA registered letting agent offering a variety of services including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management service
- We offer a range of protection products, along with full tenant referencing & professional inventories by an independent inventory clerk.
- William H Brown have successfully been selling houses for over 125 years - a brand you can trust! Call today for a FREE market appraisal.
- We offer a range of fantastic packages including professional photography, picture enhancement, floorplans and video tours (Ts&Cs apply).
- The Wellingborough team is led by Andrew Wright who has over 25 years experience with the group in and around the county.
- We are open 6 days a week and late night on Thursdays until 7.00pm to ensure we are available at a time to suit you and your busy schedule
- Friendly, professional and hard working team of pro-active sales staff, working hard to sell your house and find you your next perfect home.
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Paul Corcoran, can offer a variety of help and advice from new mortgages to re-mortgages and investments.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs B is looking for a 4 or more bedroom property within the White Delves or Redhill Grange areas, She has no budget and is cash ready! Fancy a change? Contact us now for a free market evaluation!
Mr A is looking for a three bed home shared ownership property with a budget of up to £125,000, feel like its time to move? we have applicants waiting! Contact us now for a free market evaluation!
Mr D is looking for a ground floor or bungalow with 2 beds with a budget of up to £160,000. Have a property that fits this? we have applicants waiting to view! Contact us now for a free evaluation!
Mrs R is looking for a bungalow with a cash budget of up to £500,000! Want to know how much yours it worth? we have clients ready for the right property! Contact us now for a free market evaluation!
Mr M is looking for a one bed long term property within Wellingborough, Contact us now if you're ready to invest in lettings, we have tenants waiting!
Ms I is looking for a two bed property within Wellingborough, Thinking of letting your property out? Contact our Lettings team now they have tenants waiting!
Mr L is looking for a one bed property ASAP! have a property to let? Contact us now regarding our awaiting tenants and managing services!
Miss C is looking for a 2 bedroom property with a garden, budget up to £180,000. Contact us now for a free evaluation! We have applicants waiting!
Mr R is looking for a 2/3 bedroom property within a 10 mile radius of Wellingborough with a budget of up to £180,000. Curious to know how much yours is worth? Contact us now for a free evaluation!