our Wellingborough branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
Your local estate agent in Wellingborough town centre and with national coverage too!
Call us now to book a free valuation and to see what our team at William H Brown estate agents in Wellingborough can do to help you move.
Wellingborough has easy access to the A14, A509, M1 and has a mainline train station with direct links to London St Pancras.
We market and sell property in catchment areas for Wellingborough School, Redwell School, Wrenn Academy, Christopher Hatton School and Weavers Academy.
There is substantial new development within the town at Stantons Cross which provides easy access to Wellingborough train station.
Find out about our Open House Events - a brilliant way to achieve the very best possible price for your home and ask about the modern method of auction. These are exciting innovative ways to fully test the market.
All of our properties are advertised on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location and our own websites Sequence and William H Brown.
Our dedicated ARLA Propertymark Lettings Department, offer a variety of rental services to suit all landl...
why choose us?
- ARLA registered letting agent offering a variety of services including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management service
- We offer a range of protection products, along with full tenant referencing & professional inventories by an independent inventory clerk.
- William H Brown have successfully been selling houses for over 125 years - a brand you can trust! Call today for a FREE market appraisal.
- We offer a range of fantastic packages including professional photography, picture enhancement, floorplans and video tours (Ts&Cs apply).
- The Wellingborough team is led by Andrew Wright who has over 25 years experience with the group in and around the county.
- We are open 6 days a week and late night on Thursdays until 7.00pm to ensure we are available at a time to suit you and your busy schedule
- Friendly, professional and hard working team of pro-active sales staff, working hard to sell your house and find you your next perfect home.
- Our in-house Mortgage Consultant, Paul Corcoran, can offer a variety of help and advice from new mortgages to re-mortgages and investments.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss D is looking for a 1 bed property with a budget up to £600 per month, contact us now regarding our find a tenant scheme or full management!
Mr V is looking for a 1 bedroom property within the Wellingborough area with a budget up to £550 per month, Considering investment in renting? contact us now!
Miss H is looking for a 2/3 bed house within Wellingborough and surrounding areas, Contact us now we have tenants waiting for their perfect property!
Ms P is looking for a 3 bed property within Victoria School Catchment area in Wellingborough with a budget up to £200,000. Contact us now for a free market evaluation!
Miss B is looking for a 3 bed property within the town centre area of Wellingborough with a budget up to £160,000. Feel like a change? Contact us now to find out how much yours might be worth!
Mr D is looking for a bungalow close to town in Wellingborough with a budget up to £210,000! Contact us now to find how much yours might be worth We have applicants waiting to view!
Mr K is looking for a 2 double bed property within Wellingborough, Jubilee Crescent area for investment! With a budget up to £180,000 contact us now for a free market evaluation!
Mrs S is looking for a 4 bed property with a downstairs bedroom and bathroom within Wellingborough and surrounding areas with a budget up to £300,000! Contact us now to see what we can do for you!