our Watton branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Watton are a well-established estate agency team who offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to sell, buy, let or rent.
Our office is located in Watton on the High Street opposite the Dereham Road junction. Our property consultants are here ... 6 days a week and are happy to talk to you or visit your property to give you a free market valuation.
As well as Watton town, the William H Brown team sells properties in all the surrounding villages including Saham Toney, Saham Hills, Ashill, Carbrooke, Griston, Caston, Merton, Ovington, Stow Bedon, Threxton, Shipdham, Great Hockham, Little Cressingham, Great Cressingham,Thompson & Hingham.
The team here in Watton have over 22 years estate agency experience combined and are fully trained in order to comply with industry legislation. The Watton team can provide a wealth of knowledge and are happy to help with all your property needs. Our in-house Mortgage Consultant is also available to help you find your dream home whether you are a first time buyer, buy to let investor or looking to remortgage on your existing property. Arrange an appointment today.
The office has masses of experience in selling property and can also help on many other fronts including, mortgage services, conveyancing, auctions, lettings, EPCs and new homes too!
As part of a national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- William H Brown Watton is part of a large network of local offices which can offer multi office marketing to help sell your property.
- Our Lettings Department offer a range of services including Tenant Find Only, Rent Collection and Full Management Services 01842 811058
- William H Brown, Watton have an in house mortgage consultant plus others services including conveyancing and survey department.
- We advertise both on THE BIG 2 Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus our own William H Brown website to give you national coverage.
- We offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online including Facebook and premium listing on both Rightmove & Zoopla!
- Prominent location on the High Street in Watton, with large LED lit window displays.
- James Penfold is our in house Mortgage Consultant. Fully available for appointments everyday and every other Saturday.
- Our team here in the Watton office has 20 years of estate agency experience and we are here to help with all your property needs.
at William H Brown Watton
First Time Seller Event
Looking to sell your home? Pop into our town centre office or call us to arrange an appointment and see how we can help you!
All DayBook to Attend
Our next auction is being at Branham Broom Golf & Country Club. Currently seeking entries! Commencing at 11:30am
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss B has NOTHING TO SELL, looking for a 3 bedroom house or bungalow for sale in Watton. Funds available up to £200,000!
Miss K is a FIRST TIME BUYER, looking for a 2 bedroom character house for sale in Watton. Funds available up to £160,000!
Mr & Mrs S have NOTHING TO SELL, looking for a 2 bedroom semi or detached house for sale in the Watton area. Must have a garden and they like quirky properties! Funds available up to £200,000!
Mr & Mrs F are FIRST TIME BUYERS, looking for a 3 bedroom house for sale in Watton. Must have off road parking, funds available up to £160,000!
Mr R has SOLD stc, looking for a 3 bedroom house for sale in the Watton area. Must have off road parking in a non estate location. Funds available up to £300,000!
Mr C has NOTHING TO SELL, looking for a 3 - 4 bedroom house or bungalow for sale in Watton. Must have off road parking and a large garden. Funds available up to £250,000!
Miss S has SOLD stc, looking for a 3 - 4 bedroom semi or detached house for sale in Shipdham. Must have a garage and off road parking. Funds available up to £290,000!
Mr B has SOLD stc, looking for a 3 bedroom house for sale in Saham Toney or Watton. Must have a low maintenance garden and dining room. Funds available up to £240,000!
Mr G has NOTHING TO SELL, looking for a 3 bedroom house in Saham Toney. Must have a garden and be in a rural location. Funds available up to £190,000!