our Watton branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Watton are a well-established estate agency team who offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to sell, buy, let or rent.
Our office is located in Watton on the High Street opposite the Dereham Road junction. Our property consultants are here ... 6 days a week and are happy to talk to you or visit your property to give you a free market valuation.
As well as Watton town, the William H Brown team sells properties in all the surrounding villages including Saham Toney, Saham Hills, Ashill, Carbrooke, Griston, Caston, Merton, Ovington, Stow Bedon, Threxton, Shipdham, Great Hockham, Little Cressingham, Great Cressingham,Thompson & Hingham.
The team here in Watton have over 22 years estate agency experience combined and are fully trained in order to comply with industry legislation. The Watton team can provide a wealth of knowledge and are happy to help with all your property needs. Our in-house Mortgage Consultant is also available to help you find your dream home whether you are a first time buyer, buy to let investor or looking to remortgage on your existing property. Arrange an appointment today.
The office has masses of experience in selling property and can also help on many other fronts including, mortgage services, conveyancing, auctions, lettings, EPCs and new homes too!
As part of a national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- William H Brown Watton is part of a large network of local offices which can offer multi office marketing to help sell your property.
- Our Lettings Department offer a range of services including Tenant Find Only, Rent Collection and Full Management Services 01842 811058
- William H Brown, Watton have an in house mortgage consultant plus others services including conveyancing and survey department.
- We advertise both on THE BIG 2 Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus our own William H Brown website to give you national coverage.
- We offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online including Facebook and premium listing on both Rightmove & Zoopla!
- Prominent location on the High Street in Watton, with large LED lit window displays.
- James Penfold is our in house Mortgage Consultant. Fully available for appointments everyday and every other Saturday.
- Our team here in the Watton office has 20 years of estate agency experience and we are here to help with all your property needs.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a character property with a minimum of 3 bedrooms in a non-estate location with garage and parking with large kitchen. Can you help? Please call for a free market appraisal
Mr W & Miss B are first time buyers looking for a 2/3 bedroom with off road parking and enclosed rear garden with mortgage funds available up to £150,000. Please call for a free market appraisal.
Miss H is looking for a newer build two bedroom property in the town of Watton with garden and off road parking. Can you help? Please call for a free market appraisal 01953 881951
Ms K is looking for a 2 bedroom property in a quiet location with garage or off-road parking. Can you help? Call now for a free market appraisal.
Mr & Mrs A are looking for a two bedroom detached bungalow with gardens and driveway providing parking for a caravan in the Watton and surrounding villages. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs W are looking to upsize to a character property, with little to no work need doing and three bedrooms. Their budget is £300,000 Can you Help? Call us to book your free market appraisal
Mrs E is looking for a 3 bedroom bungalow with garage or 2 bedroom bungalow with a hobby room. Looking up to £220,000 in Watton and surrounding villages. Can you help? Call for your free valuation
Mr & Mrs P have Sold and looking to purchase a property around £220,000 with 3 bedrooms, garage and good size garden in and around the Watton area. Call us if you can help and for your free valuation
Mr & Mrs Z are looking for a 3 bedroom detached house in Watton and surrounding villages with a budget up to £200,000
Mr S is looking for a bungalow in a village location with a large garden and possibly field views? Considering selling? Call us today to book your free valuation