our Watton branch
We at William H Brown estate agents in Watton are a well-established estate agency team who offer a range of property services, whether you are looking to sell, buy, let or rent.
Our office is located in Watton on the High Street opposite the Dereham Road junction. Our property consultants are here ... 6 days a week and are happy to talk to you or visit your property to discuss current valuations.
As well as Watton town, the William H Brown team sells properties in all the surrounding villages including Saham Toney, Ashill, Carbrooke, Griston, Caston, Merton, Ovington, Stow Bedon, Threxton, Shipdham, Great Hockham, Thompson & Hingham.
The team here in Watton have over 60 years estate agency experience combined & are fully trained in order to comply with industry legislation. The Watton team can provide a wealth of knowledge and are happy to help with all your property needs. Our in house Mortgage Consultant is also available to help you find your dream home whether you are a first time buyer, buy to let investor or looking to re-mortgage on your existing property. Arrange an appointment today.
The office has masses of experience in selling property & can also help on many other fronts including, mortgage services, conveyancing, auctions, lettings, EPCs & new homes!
As part of a national estate agency network, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process.
why choose us?
- William H Brown Watton is part of a large network of local offices which can offer multi office marketing to help sell your property.
- Our Lettings Department offer a range of services including Tenant Find Only, Rent Collection and Full Management Services 01842 811058
- Marketing packages including professional photography, floorplans and facebook advert to help sell your property
- William H Brown, Watton have an in house mortgage consultant plus others services including conveyancing and survey department.
- We advertise both on Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus our own William H Brown website to give you national coverage.
- We offer enhanced marketing packages to promote your property online including video tours and premium listing on both Rightmove & Zoopla!
- Prominent location with our position located on the main High Street in the town centre location with large LED lit window displays.
at William H Brown Watton
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a character property with a minimum of 3 bedrooms in a non-estate location with garage and parking with large kitchen. Can you help? Please call for a free market appraisal
Mr W & Miss B are first time buyers looking for a 2/3 bedroom with off road parking and enclosed rear garden with mortgage funds available up to £150,000. Please call for a free market appraisal.
Ms T is looking for a detached property in a rural location with 2 + acres of land. Can you help? Please call for a FREE, NO OBLIGATION valuation.
Mr & Mrs D are looking for a 3 bedroom property within the town of Watton and surrounding villages. The property must have a good size garden and kitchen, mortgage funds available up to £220,000
Miss H is looking for a newer build two bedroom property in the town of Watton with garden and off road parking. Can you help? Please call for a free market appraisal 01953 881951
Mrs L is SSTC and is looking for a 1-2 bedroom property with garage or parking on an easily accessible bus route with a cash from sale budget of £165,000. Please call for a free market appraisal.
Ms K is looking for a 2 bedroom property in a quiet location with garage or off-road parking. Can you help? Please call for a free market appraisal.
Mr & Mrs A are looking for a two bedroom detached bungalow with gardens and driveway providing parking for a caravan in the Watton and surrounding villages. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 2 bedroom property with parking in Watton and the surounding villages. Can you help?
Miss G is a first time buyer and looking for a 2-3 bed property in Watton or surrounding villages. Please call for a FREE market appraisal