- A delightful 4 Bedroom Detached one of a kind Family Home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Landscaped gardens, garage and generous off road parking
- Viewing by Appointment
our Wakefield branch
Thinking of selling, buying, letting or renting? William H Brown would love to help you. We sell property in and around Wakefield, with many houses for sale within the postcodes of WF1, WF2, WF3, WF4, WF5, WF6, LS26 and cover a wide area within a 15 mile radius of Wakefield.
Our team is led by Branch Partner Louisa Crook who has been an estate agent in Wakefield for 30 years, 24 of those years spent with William ... H Brown. Louisa is supported by Mortgage Consultants Debbie, Joe & Pete. Valuers - Dominique and Louella and Residential Sales Manager Shelby, Sales Negotiators Charlotte, Liam & Lucie will guide you through the process from start to finish. Our Administrator is Yvonne who will work with you to prepare your property details to your satisfaction.
William H Brown in Wakefield have a successful Lettings department managed by Izabela who will be happy to help you find the perfect rental home - Izabela is supported by Abigail & Charley who will be delighted to help you find a suitable rental property or assist you if you are a landlord.
Please give us a call and we will be delighted to visit you to discuss selling or renting your property and how we can assist you with the sale or rental.
Allow us to help you through the home moving process, we will do our very best to make it as stress free as possible.
why choose us?
- Dedicated sales progressor to assist you with all your needs from accepting an offer to moving house
- Mortgage Consultants available to help you with all financial aspects of buying a house.
- Two large window displays in our prominent corner position office
- Open Monday to Friday until 6:00pm and Saturday 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Dedicated and successful lettings team happy to help you either let or rent
- We cover a radius of approximately 8 miles, therefore we are able to cover numerous areas
- Wakefield Estate Agent William H Brown supports local charities.
- Flexible times for property valuations.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Seek a 2 or 3 Bed Detached property for sale in Ossett/Horbury up to £300,000.
Detached property in Thornes and surrounding area with 3 or 4 Bedrooms up to £300,000.
4/5 Bedroom property for sale up to £300,000 in Wakefield and 15 mile radius.
Looking for a 2/3 Bedroom Bungalow for sale up to £250,000 in the Wakefield area.
2 bedroom unfurnished property in the Ackworth area needed to rent up to £600 pcm
2 bedroom property up to £525pcm needed to rent in the Wakefield area. Unfurnished if possible and pet friendly.
2 bedroom property WANTED to rent in the Wakefield and surrounding area with a garden. Must accept children - up to £550pcm.
3+ Bedroom Property in Ryhill up to £125,000.
CASH BUYER looking for a Bungalow in Old Sharlston and surrounding area up to £250,000.