our Wakefield branch
Thinking of selling, buying, letting or renting? William H Brown would love to help you. We cover a wide area within a 15 mile radius of Wakefield to include Horbury, Ossett, Walton
Our team is led by Branch Partner Louisa Crook who has been an estate agent in Wakefield for 30 years, 22 of those years ... spent with William H Brown. Louisa is supported by Mortgage Services Consultants Debbie, Annabel & Gemma. Valuers - Dominique and Chloe will visit you in your home to discuss all aspects of your property needs and requirements. Our Sales Manager Annette and Negotiator Louise will guide you through the process from start to finish. Our customer care manager Lydia will guide and advise you to ensure things run smoothly once we have agreed a sale on your home. Our Administrator is Yvonne who will work with you to prepare your property details to your satisfaction.
We have a successful lettings department managed by Rose who will be happy to help you find the perfect rental home.
Please give us a call and we will be delighted to visit you to discuss your property requirements and assist you with the sale or rental of your property.
Allow us to help you through the home moving process, we will do our very best to make it as stress free as possible.
why choose us?
- Dedicated sales progressor to assist you with all your needs from accepting an offer to moving house
- 4 mortgage consultants available to help you with all financial aspects of buying a house
- Two large window displays in our prominent corner position office
- Accompanied viewings should you require this service whilst selling your home
- Open Monday to Friday until 6:00pm and Saturday 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Dedicated and successful lettings team happy to help you either let or rent
- We cover a radius of approximately 8 miles, therefore we are able to cover numerous areas
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
2 bedroom property up to £525pcm needed. Unfurnished if possible and pet friendly
2 bedroom unfurnished property in the Ackworth area needed up to £600 pcm
2 bedroom property with garden required. Needs to accept children - up to £550
Looking for a 3 or 4 Bed Detached property in Netherton only.
Seek a 2 or 3 Bed Detached property in Ossett/Horbury up to £300,000.
Looking for a 2/3 Bed Bungalow up to £160,000.
4/5 Bed up to £200,000.