our Wakefield branch
Thinking of selling, buying, letting or renting? William H Brown would love to help you. We cover a wide area within a 15 mile radius of Wakefield to include Horbury, Ossett, Walton
Our team is led by Branch Partner Louisa Crook who has been an estate agent in Wakefield for 30 years, 22 of those years ... spent with William H Brown. Louisa is supported by Mortgage Services Consultants Debbie & Joe. Valuers - Dominique and Tamara will visit you in your home to discuss all aspects of your property needs and requirements. Our Sales Manager Louise and Negotiators Jade, Megan & Grace will guide you through the process from start to finish. Our Administrator is Yvonne who will work with you to prepare your property details to your satisfaction.
We have a successful Lettings department managed by Nathan who will be happy to help you find the perfect rental home - Nathan is supported by Jade and Abi who will be delighted to help you find a suitable rental property or assist you if you are a landlord.
Please give us a call and we will be delighted to visit you to discuss your property requirements and assist you with the sale or rental of your property.
Allow us to help you through the home moving process, we will do our very best to make it as stress free as possible.
why choose us?
- Dedicated sales progressor to assist you with all your needs from accepting an offer to moving house
- 4 mortgage consultants available to help you with all financial aspects of buying a house
- Two large window displays in our prominent corner position office
- Accompanied viewings should you require this service whilst selling your home
- Open Monday to Friday until 6:00pm and Saturday 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Dedicated and successful lettings team happy to help you either let or rent
- We cover a radius of approximately 8 miles, therefore we are able to cover numerous areas
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Seek a 2 or 3 Bed Detached property in Ossett/Horbury up to £300,000.
Looking for a 3 or 4 Bed Detached property in Netherton only.
4/5 Bed up to £200,000.
Looking for a 2/3 Bed Bungalow up to £160,000.
2 bedroom unfurnished property in the Ackworth area needed up to £600 pcm
2 bedroom property up to £525pcm needed. Unfurnished if possible and pet friendly
2 bedroom property with garden required. Needs to accept children - up to £550