our Wakefield branch
Thinking of selling, buying, letting or renting? William H Brown would love to help you. We sell property in and around Wakefield, with many houses for sale in the popular villages of Horbury, Ossett, Walton, Rothwell and cover a wide area within a 15 mile radius of Wakefield.
Our team is led by Branch ... Partner Louisa Crook who has been an estate agent in Wakefield for 30 years, 22 of those years spent with William H Brown. Louisa is supported by Mortgage Consultants Debbie & Joe. Valuers - Dominique and Louella will visit you in your home to discuss all aspects of your property needs and requirements. Our Sales Manager Louise and Senior Negotiator Shelby will guide you through the process from start to finish. Our Administrator is Yvonne who will work with you to prepare your property details to your satisfaction.
William H Brown in Wakefield have a successful Lettings department managed by Geoff who will be happy to help you find the perfect rental home - Geoff is supported by Tony and Abi who will be delighted to help you find a suitable rental property or assist you if you are a landlord.
Please give us a call and we will be delighted to visit you to discuss selling or renting your property and how we can assist you with the sale or rental.
Allow us to help you through the home moving process, we will do our very best to make it as stress free as possible.
why choose us?
- Dedicated sales progressor to assist you with all your needs from accepting an offer to moving house
- 4 mortgage consultants available to help you with all financial aspects of buying a house
- Two large window displays in our prominent corner position office
- Accompanied viewings should you require this service whilst selling your home
- Open Monday to Friday until 6:00pm and Saturday 9:30am - 4:00pm
- Dedicated and successful lettings team happy to help you either let or rent
- We cover a radius of approximately 8 miles, therefore we are able to cover numerous areas
at William H Brown Wakefield
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Seek a 2 or 3 Bed Detached property for sale in Ossett/Horbury up to £300,000.
Detached property for sale in Netherton with 3 or 4 Bedrooms.
4/5 Bedroom property for sale up to £200,000 in Wakefield and 15 mile radius.
Looking for a 2/3 Bedroom Bungalow for sale up to £160,000 in the Wakefield area.
2 bedroom unfurnished property in the Ackworth area needed to rent up to £600 pcm
2 bedroom property up to £525pcm needed to rent in the Wakefield area. Unfurnished if possible and pet friendly.
2 bedroom property WANTED to rent in the Wakefield and surrounding area with a garden. Must accept children - up to £550pcm.
3+ Bedroom Property in Ryhill up to £85,000.