our Unthank Road, Norwich branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at email@example.com, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
At William H Brown Unthank Road, we cover the 'Golden Triangle' area of Norwich, Eaton and Cringleford. We are focused on offering great local knowledge and offer a wide range of services to our clients, whether you are looking to BUY, SELL, RENT or LET, including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys, and EPC's. We also offer a range of enhanced marketing packages including professional photography, social media adverts, floorplans and newspaper adverts.
Our office is located within the heart of the 'Golden Triangle' area of Norwich and together, the team have over 40 years of experience in the local property market, so you can be sure that you're dealing with experienced agents who know the area well.
As part of our HELP TO FIND service, we will create a plan tailored to helping you find the right property, so whether you're a first time buyer or an experienced investor - we have a plan for you.
We work closely with our flagship Norwich City centre branch on Bank Plain, whose large presence and high level of activity generates lots of interest in our prop...
why choose us?
- Our dedicated team are here to help! We are open 6 days a week with longer opening hours on Thursdays to suit you.
- Are you curious to know how much your property is worth? Call us today to book your FREE VALUATION on 01603 667077!
- We advertise on many websites including the 'BIG TWO' Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk for maximum exposure!
- We have our own in-house Mortgage Consultant dedicated to your needs and on hand to support you every step of the way!
- William H Brown has successfully been selling houses for over 125 years and is a brand you can trust! Call now for a free valuation!
- Make sure your property stands out online with our marketing packages offering professional photography, audio tours, floorplans and more!
- Still searching for your dream home? Don't worry, we'll search for you! Ask us today about our tailor made Help To Find scheme!
- Want to know what our customers say about us? Go to https://www.feefo.com/en-GB/reviews/william-h-brown
at William H Brown Unthank Road, Norwich
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr J is looking for a 3 bedroom house within the NR2/NR4 area for up to £320,000 and is currently SSTC! Call us today if you think you can help on 01603 667077
Mr and Mrs H are looking for a 3/4 detached home in Eaton/Eaton Rise/Cringleford/Hethersett/Trafford Road area with a healthy garden which can be used as a vegetable allotment. Looking up to £500,000!
Mr T and Miss B are looking to upsize in the NR4 Eaton/Cringleford area to a 4 bedroom house with 3 reception rooms up to £500,000. Does your property meet their needs? Call us today on 01603 667077
Mr and Mrs D are relocating to Norwich and are looking for a terraced home in NR2 which offers 3/4 bedrooms off the landing in the region of £350,000.
Mr and Mrs S are looking for a 3/4 bed home in the Recreation Road School catchment area for up to £500,000. Does your home meet their requirements? Call us for a FREE market appraisal on 01603 667077
Mrs W Looking for a Bungalow/Chalet In the Eaton area within easy access of the City centre looking up to £350,000! Do you think you can help? Call us now on 01603 667077 for a free valuation!
Mr H and Miss C are looking for a property that provides accommodation for a family with a degree of privacy as well as off road parking and large garden up to £350,000
Mr and Mrs F are looking for a property with 3/4 bedrooms with a garden and off-road parking in Tuckswood for up to £210,000, Does your property meet their needs? Call now for a valuation 01603667077.
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a property with an annex or annex potential in the region of £300,000. Location is not important however must be able to provide accommodation for two families.
Mr C is an INVESTMENT BUYER looking for a 2/3 bedroom flat near the UEA up to £200,000!