our Swaffham branch
William H Brown estate agents in the Georgian market town of Swaffham would love to help you buy or sell, rent or let your home whether it be a luxury, renovation, a character cottage, apartment, building plot or park home.
We sell and let properties in and around Swaffham as well as the villages of ... Necton, Sporle, Castle Acre, Narborough, Holme Hale and many more. Swaffham has a wealth of history and the X1 bus allows you to get around the county at ease. Most of the villages have primary schools.
Our office in Swaffham is located in a prime position on the Market Place, Swaffham hosts a traditional Saturday market and a monthly Farmers market. Our office is a bright and airy space with LED window display which looks stunning at night. Our Swaffham team is lead by Tony Oulds and we have over 75 years of estate agency experience within our successful team. Our local knowledge is unsurpassed and we can often be seen supporting the local community.
We will help you through buying, selling or letting your perfect home in and around Swaffham and will give you advice tailored to your individual needs. We have built a superb reputation in the town and have long been the market leading agent in the area. Our Letting Team offer landlords and buy-to-let investors the best possible services by providing tenant sourcing, full property management and rent collection.
So if you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let then call us or pop in for a friendly chat and see how we can help.
why choose us?
- We advertise on WilliamHBrown.co.uk, Rightmove.co.uk AND Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give our Sellers and Landlords maximum exposure
- We offer marketing packages that include, floor plan, audio tour, premium listings online and professional photography! T&Cs apply
- Swaffham is perfectly positioned between Norwich, King's Lynn, Dereham and we are only 35 minutes from the North Norfolk Coast!
- We offer open house events that have proved highly successful in maximising property interest to sellers, buyers and investors!
- Jasmine Fitt runs our successful Lettings department and can offer tailor made packages to suit our landlords needs!
- Phoebe Dawes looks after all of our managed properties in our dedicated lettings support centre and works closely with our team in branch
at William H Brown Swaffham
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss W has nothing to sell, looking for a 3 bed modern house for sale, in Swaffham. Must have manageable garden. Funds available up to £250,000!
Mrs S has sold stc, looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom bungalow for sale, with a garden in Necton! Funds available up to £210,000!
Mr M has nothing to sell. Looking for a 2 bedroom house for sale in Swaffham. Must be close to town and off road parking. Funds available up to £210,000!
Miss D and partner are looking for a 3 bed house for rent in a village location. Mr is a Window Fitter and Miss is a community nurse with one German Shepherd. They have a max budget of £850.00pcm
Miss J and partner are looking for a 3 bedroom house for rent in villages surrounding Fakenham. Mr is in full time employment, with no children or pets. They have a maximum budget of £1100pcm
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a 3 bedroom house for rent within a 5 mile radius of Fakenham. They have two children and one medium sized dog. They have a maximum budget of £900pcm.