- ***TWO WEEKS RENT FREE***
- Walking distance from town centre
- Two bed first floor apartment
- Private entrance hallway
- Fridge and cooker
our Swaffham branch
William H Brown estate agents in the Georgian market town of Swaffham would love to help you buy or sell, rent or let your home whether it be a luxury renovation, a character cottage, apartment, building plot or park home. We sell and let properties in and around Swaffham as well as the villages o ... f Necton, Sporle, Castle Acre, Narborough, Holme Hale and many more. Swaffham has a wealth of History and the X1 bus allows you to get around the county at ease. Most of the villages have primary schools. Our office in Swaffham is located in a prime position on the Market Place, which still hosts a traditional Saturday market and a monthly Farmers market. Our refurbished office is a bright and airy space with LED window display which looks stunning at night. Our Swaffham team is led by Jim McGuire. The team is full of experience and local knowledge. We will guide you through selling, buying, renting or letting your perfect home in and around the Swaffham area and will give you advice tailored to your individual needs. We have built a superb reputation in the town and have long been the market leaders in the area. Our Letting team offer landlords and buy-to-let investors the best possible services by providing tenant scouring, full property management and rent collection. So if you are looking to buy, sell rent or let then call us or pop in for a friendly chat and see how we can help you.
why choose us?
- Martha Drewry and Katy Thompson run our successful letting's department and offer tailor made packages to their landlords needs!
- Phoebe Dawes looks after all of our managed properties in our dedicated lettings support centre and works closely with our team in branch
- Our marketing packages include, FLOOR PLAN, AUDIO TOURS, PREMIUM LISTINGS ON RIGHTMOVE AND ZOOPLA and PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY!
- Our "Open House" events have proved highly successful in maximising property interest to SELLERS, BUYERS AND INVESTORS.
- Visit one of our New Homes sites with houses and bungalows ranging from £165,995 - £600,000.
- Swaffham is perfectly positioned between Norwich, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cambridge and we are only 35 minutes from North Norfolk Coast!
- We have a large team in Swaffham with a combined 88 years worth of experience.
- Our lettings, sales and mortgage teams work closely together to aid in any buy to let investment purchases and can even organise insurance!
at William H Brown Swaffham
Hillside, Swaffham PE37 7QU12:00 - 13:00
London Street, Swaffham PE37 7DN13:15 - 13:45
CHRISTMAS CAMPAIGN- Landlords, are you struggling to find a tenant before christmas? drop in and we can talk to you about the christmas campaign.09:00 - 17:00
Landlord Empty Property
Have you got an empty property and not sure what to do with it? Call us to talk about your options and arrange a FREE no obligation rental appraisal!09:00 - 17:00
LANDLORDS INSURANCE GUIDE
Have you protected your investment incase things go wrong? Give us a call or pop into branch to talk about Rent and Legal Insurance.09:00 - 17:00
Auction, Barnham Broom, Norwich11:30 - 14:00
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr P is a first time buyer looking for a modern property with parking up to £200,000 in Swaffham
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a buy to let property in Swaffham with 1 or 2 bedrooms up to £125,000
Miss D is a first time buyer looking for a family home with 3-4 bedrooms with a detached garden and garage up to £200,000
Mr & Mrs E are sold subject to contract and are looking for a 3-4 bedroom detached bungalow in Necton or similar village up to £265,000
Mr S is a first time buyer looking for a 2 bedroom house or bungalow in Necton only up to £160,000
Mrs M is sold subject to contract and is looking for a four bedroom house in a rural location in good order up to £450,000
Mr and Mrs H are a retired couple looking for a 2-3 bed rented property of up to £800pcm in and around the Swaffham area.
Mr S is in full time employment and looking for a 3 bed property to rent of up to £1000pcm in the Swaffham area.
Mr B is a postman and is looking for a 3 bed rented proprety of up to £700pcm in the Marham area.