our Swaffham branch
William H Brown estate agents in the Georgian market town of Swaffham would love to help you buy or sell, rent or let your home whether it be a luxury renovation, a character cottage, apartment, building plot or park home.
We sell and let properties in and around Swaffham as well as the villages of ... Necton, Sporle, Castle Acre, Narborough, Holme Hale and many more. Swaffham has a wealth of History and the X1 bus allows you to get around the county at ease. Most of the villages have primary schools.
Our office in Swaffham is located in a prime position on the Market Place, which still hosts a traditional Saturday market and a monthly Farmers market. Our refurbished office is a bright and airy space with LED window display which looks stunning at night. Our Swaffham team is lead by Sam Jones. The team is full of experience and local knowledge.
We will guide you through selling, buying, renting or letting your perfect home in and around the Swaffham area and will give you advice tailored to your individual needs. We have built a superb reputation in the town and have long been one of the market leaders in the area. Our Letting Team offer landlords and buy-to-let investors the best possible services by providing tenant scouring, full property management and rent collection.
So if you are looking to buy, sell rent or let then call us or pop in for a friendly chat and see how we can help
why choose us?
- Martha Drewry and Katy Thompson run our successful lettings department and can offer tailor made packages to suit their landlords needs!
- Phoebe Dawes looks after all of our managed properties in our dedicated lettings support centre and works closely with our team in branch
- Our "Open House" events have proved highly successful in maximising property interest to SELLERS, BUYERS AND INVESTORS.
- We have a large team in Swaffham with a combined 88 years worth of experience.
- Our lettings, sales and mortgage teams work closely together to aid in any buy to let investment purchases and can even organise insurance!
- Our marketing packages include, FLOOR PLAN, AUDIO TOUR, PREMIUM LISTINGS ON RIGHTMOVE AND ZOOPLA and PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY! T&Cs apply.
- Swaffham is perfectly positioned between Norwich, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cambridge and we are only 35 minutes from North Norfolk Coast!
at William H Brown Swaffham
Are you looking to move before the summer- Pop into branch and ask for an up to date lettings list!!
All DayBook to Attend
WE CAN SET UP YOUR CONTENTS INSURANCE TO PROTECT YOUR BELONGINGS IN YOUR RENTAL HOME- POP IN FOR A FREE QUOTE!
All DayBook to Attend
Auction, Barnham Broom, Norwich
11:30 - 14:30Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr W & Miss W are first time buyers looking for a two bedroom house with a garden that they can put their stamp on up to £170,000
Mr C & Miss B are first time buyers looking for a modern three bedroom house in Swaffham up to £200,000
Mr B & Mrs H are sod subject to contract and are looking for a minimum of three bedrooms, house or bungalow, a large or double garage, must be detached, in Swaffham up to £250,000
Mr & Mrs L-H are first time buyers and are looking for a 2-4 bedroom house or bungalow in Swaffham with a garage and nice garden up to £250,000
Mr S & Miss R are first time buyers looking for a 2-4 bedroom property in Swaffham and surrounding villages up to £175,000
Mr and Mrs J are relocating and looking for a 2 bedroom property to rent of up to £600pcm in and around the Swaffham/ Fakenham area.
Mr and Mrs B are a professional couple and are looking for a 4 bedroom property to rent of up to £900pcm in the Litcham area.
Mr T is a professional man and is looking for a 2 bedroom property to rent of up to £900pcm in a rural area around Swaffham or Fakenham.