our Stowmarket branch
Situated in the centre of Stowmarket located in the Meadow Centre shopping precinct, close to Asda and Costa Coffee also benefiting the local market on Thursdays and Saturdays right outside the front door. With a fantastic frontage the windows are benefited by LED displays.
Matt Yeatts has been with the company for 10 years and in the industry for 18 years, having worked in our very successful Diss office for 6 ... years, also working in Woodbridge, Framlingham and Ipswich. Matt has many years of local property experience and knowledge. The team consists of Josh Morling and Lee Jaggard as Senior Sales Negotiators and Molly Green as our Administrator.
We offer a full range of services, including residential sales and lettings helping you to buy and sell your home, a dedicated land and new homes department, auctions and our prestigious Select service selling the more high value character and period homes. Covering Stowmarket and surrounding villages including, Stowupland, Old Newton, Cotton, Great Finborough, Haughley, Onehouse, Combs, Forward Green, Elmswell, Stonham Aspal, Mendlesham and Debenham to name a few.
why choose us?
- We are open until 7pm every Thursday evening.
- We offer enhanced marketing via Online Extra Pro, including professional photography, audio tour and premium listings on Rightmove & Zoopla.
- Our "Open House" events have proved highly successful in maximising property interest to SELLERS, BUYERS AND INVESTORS
- We offer a wide range of services including Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Land & New Homes, Surveys & Conveyancing
- FREE Market Valuations!
- Fully qualified in-house Mortgage Consultant offering a range of Mortgage Services. Call today to book an appointment!
at William H Brown Stowmarket
Attend our online auction! Call us in branch for more info!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss G is looking for a 2/3 bed property in Stowupland with a garage for up to £200,000. Can you help?
Our clients are seeking their ideal first home up to £200,000. Can you help?
Our client is seeking a character property in the Stowmarket area for up to £300,000.
Mr and Mrs K are looking for a 2 bedroom house on the Cedars Park development for up to £180,000.