our Stowmarket branch
Situated in the centre of Stowmarket located in the Meadow Centre shopping precinct, close to Asda and Costa Coffee also benefiting the local market on Thursdays and Saturdays right outside the front door. With a fantastic frontage the windows are benefited by LED displays.
The team consists of our Lister - Jason Hydes, Senior Sales Negotiator - Lee Jaggard, Mortgage Advisor - Lucy Burch, Sales Negotiator - Hayley ... Turner and Amber Butt and our Administrator Amy Lee.
We offer a full range of services, including residential sales and lettings helping you to buy and sell your home, a dedicated land and new homes department, auctions and our prestigious Select service selling the more high value character and period homes. Covering Stowmarket and surrounding villages including, Stowupland, Old Newton, Cotton, Great Finborough, Haughley, Onehouse, Combs, Forward Green, Elmswell, Stonham Aspal, Mendlesham and Debenham to name a few.
why choose us?
- We offer enhanced marketing via Online Extra Pro, including professional photography, audio tour and premium listings on Rightmove & Zoopla.
- We offer a wide range of services including Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Auctions, Land & New Homes, Surveys & Conveyancing
- FREE Market Valuations!
- Fully qualified in-house Mortgage Consultant offering a range of Mortgage Services. Call today to book an appointment!
- Impressive LED window display in town centre location!
- Full experienced team offering over 30 years experience collectively
- Offering an "all under one roof" home moving service
- A new modern method of marketing, fees starting at 0%. Call to find out more!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss G is looking for a 2/3 bed property in Stowupland with a garage for up to £200,000. Can you help?
Our client is seeking a character property in the Stowmarket area for up to £300,000.
Mr and Mrs K are looking for a 2 bedroom house on the Cedars Park development for up to £180,000.
Mr & Mrs Wood are looking for a 4 bed property in a rural/village location for around £500,000. Can you help?