our St Albans branch
Welcome to William H Brown Estate Agents in St. Albans.
Our busy office is located in the heart of St. Albans historic City Centre on Chequer Street and we sell properties in St. Albans and surrounding areas such as Bricket Wood, Markyate, Park Street, Jersey Farm, Marshalswick, New Greens, Chiswell ... Green, Harpenden and London Colney.
We sell and let properties in AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4 and AL5 including family homes in highly regarded school catchment areas, character properties in St. Albans Conservation Areas and houses and flats within walking distance to St. Albans City mainline train station and St. Albans Abbey train station.
Our Lettings team here at William H Brown Estate Agents can help landlords find tenants quickly with their large database of applicants looking for houses and flats to let in and around St. Albans. They can also help with tenants searching for a property to rent.
Our customers can obtain mortgage services from our fully qualified in house Mortgage Consultant, James. Weekday, weekend and evening appointments are available at a time to suit you.
We offer free property valuations in St Albans and the surrounding areas so if you are thinking about putting your house on the market, or just simply want to find out how much your property is worth, give us a call today to register your interest.
We are the selling agent for three new homes sites - two of which we are offering the Help to Buy scheme! Call today to find out more.
why choose us?
- With our 'HELP TO FIND' scheme be the first to find out about ALL NEW properties coming to the market in St. Albans BEFORE they go online
- Take advantage of our LONDON COVERAGE - We can advertise your property to all potential buyers moving away from the capital
- Mortgage Consultant James is based in our office. Week day, evening and weekend appointments available at a time that suits you.
- WILLIAM H BROWN will advertise your property on the 'BIG 2' - BOTH RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA plus many other great websites!
- THINKING OF SELLING? FREE PROPERTY VALUATIONS available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointments
- THINKING OF LETTING YOUR PROPERTY? We have a LARGE DATABASE OF TENANTS currently looking for properties to rent in and around St. Albans
- We offer FREE property valuations on properties in St Albans and the surrounding areas. Appointments available Monday to Saturday.
- We are offering the Help to Buy scheme on 2 of our new homes sites! Call to find out more.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Three or four bedroom family homes FOR SALE in St. Albans. Ideally located in AL1 or AL4 post codes for school catchment areas including Fleetville Primary and Junior School and Sandringham School.
One bedroom flat or maisonette FOR SALE in St. Albans, Fleetville or Marshalswick up to £250,000 for a first time buyer, financially verified by our in house Mortgage Advisor and ready to move.
Two or three bedroom houses or flats FOR SALE up to £350,000 in St. Albans or surrounding areas such as Park Street, Chiswell Green, New Greens, Jersey Farm, Bricket Wood and London Colney.
Three or four bedroom semi detached house FOR SALE in the Beaumont School and Wheatfield Primary School catchment areas with off street parking and a large rear garden.
One or two bedroom flat FOR SALE in the highly sought after NAPSBURY PARK / LONDON COLNEY area, ideally up to £400,000 for buy to let purposes.
One or two bedroom flat TO LET ideally within walking distance to St. Albans mainline CITY TRAIN STATION. We've had a record number of LETS this month and need more similar properties.
One or two bedroom flat TO LET in St. Albans City centre ideally with secure allocated parking, outside space and ample storage, We have tenants waiting!
Do you have a property you want TO LET? William H Brown need more LANDLORDS in St. Albans. Contact Janki Chauhan to find out more about our Landlord Incentives 01727 834 426.
A three bed semi-detached property available in MAY and within close proximity to St Albans train station and town centre up to £1300 pcm.
a THREE/FOUR bedroom house FOR SALE in close proximity to the station up to £600,000.