- Modern one double bedroom apartment
- Lift access to all floors in the block, outside space and allocated parking
- Beautifully fitted bathroom and open plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Located within close proximity to local amenities including Morrisons, local pubs and restaurants
- Walking distance to St Albans train station and St Albans town centre
our St Albans branch
Welcome to William H Brown Estate Agents in St. Albans. Our busy office is located in the heart of St. Albans historic City Centre on Chequer Street and we sell properties in St. Albans and surrounding areas such as Bricket Wood, Markyate, Park Street, Jersey Farm, Marshalswick, New Greens, Chiswel ... l Green, Harpenden and London Colney. We sell and let properties in AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4 and AL5 including family homes in highly regarded school catchment areas, character properties in St. Albans Conservation Areas and houses and flats within walking distance to St. Albans City mainline train station and St. Albans Abbey train station. Our Letting's team here at William H Brown Estate Agents can help landlords find tenants quickly with their large database of applicants looking for houses and flats to let in and around St. Albans. They can also help with tenants searching for a property to rent. Our customers can obtain mortgage services from our fully qualified in house Mortgage Consultant, Prabs. Weekday, weekend and evening appointments are available at a time to suit you. We offer FREE property valuations in St Albans and the surrounding areas so if you are thinking about putting your house on the market, or just simply want to find out how much your property is worth, give us a call today to register your interest.
why choose us?
- With our 'HELP TO FIND' scheme be the first to find out about ALL NEW properties coming to the market in St. Albans BEFORE they go online
- THINKING OF SELLING? FREE PROPERTY VALUATIONS available Monday - Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointments
- THINKING OF LETTING YOUR PROPERTY? We have a LARGE DATABASE OF TENANTS currently looking for properties to rent in and around St. Albans
- Take advantage of our LONDON COVERAGE - We can advertise your property to all potential buyers moving away from the capital
- Mortgage Consultant Prabs is based in our office. Week day, evening and weekend appointments available at a time that suits you.
- WILLIAM H BROWN will advertise your property on the 'BIG 2' - BOTH RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA plus many other great websites!
- We have an experienced lister in our office who can carry out a FREE valuation for your property at a time that suits you.
- We offer FREE property valuations on properties in St Albans and the surrounding areas. Appointments available Monday to Saturday.
at William H Brown St Albans
Price Advice Days
Do you have a property in St Albans that you are thinking of selling or letting? We are offering FREE market appraisals, call today to find ourt more.All Day
Westminster Fields is a luxury new development of thirty two detached houses built by Shanly Homes in Harpenden, call today to register your interestAll Day
Lettings Price Advice Day
Are you looking to let your property? Find out how much RENTAL INCOME you could achieve, call us today to book your FREE market appraisal!All Day
First Time Seller Event
Looking for HELP with your MORTGAGE? Our Mortgage Consultant Prabs has weekday, weekend and evening appointments available at a time to suit you.All Day
Abbey View is a new development comprising of studio, one bedroom and two bedroom flats in St Albans. Call today to register your interest.All Day
Looking for land opportunities or have land to sell? With us it couldn't be easier with our Land and New Homes department in Branch today.All Day
Lettings Price Advice Week
Do you have a property to LET? Call us today to book a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL to find out how much rental income you could achieve.All Day
St. Albans Traditional Street Market
St. Albans traditional street market is firmly established in the City centre and runs the length of St. Peters Street every Wednesday and Saturday.All Day
Price Advice Day - Coningsby Bank!
Recent SOLD SUCCESS in Coningsby Bank! We still have applicants looking for a similar property, call now to book a FREE market appraisal!All Day
Do you have a property to let? Call us today to find out more about the lettings services we offer or to book your free market appraisal 01727 834426.All Day
Pinnacle is a new development on Camp Road, comprising of studios, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. Call today to book a viewing.All Day
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Three or four bedroom family homes FOR SALE in St. Albans. Ideally located in AL1 or AL4 post codes for school catchment areas including Fleetville Primary and Junior School and Sandringham School.
One bedroom flat or maisonette FOR SALE in St. Albans, Fleetville or Marshalswick up to £250,000 for a first time buyer, financially verified by our in house Mortgage Advisor and ready to move.
Two or three bedroom houses or flats FOR SALE up to £350,000 in St. Albans or surrounding areas such as Park Street, Chiswell Green, New Greens, Jersey Farm, Bricket Wood and London Colney.
Three or four bedroom semi detached house FOR SALE in the Beaumont School and Wheatfield Primary School catchment areas with off street parking and a large rear garden.
One or two bedroom flat FOR SALE in the highly sought after NAPSBURY PARK / LONDON COLNEY area, ideally up to £400,000 for buy to let purposes.
One or two bedroom flat TO LET ideally within walking distance to St. Albans mainline CITY TRAIN STATION. We've had a record number of LETS this month and need more similar properties.
One or two bedroom flat TO LET in St. Albans City centre ideally with secure allocated parking, outside space and ample storage, We have tenants waiting!
Do you have a property you want TO LET? William H Brown need more LANDLORDS in St. Albans. Contact our Letting's manager Elliott Ridsdale to find out more about our Landlord Incentives 01727 834 426.
A three/four bedroom house with parking and a garden in Park Street/St Albans up to £430,000 for a local family looking to upsize.
A three bed semi-detached property available in DECEMBER and within close proximity to St Albans train station and town centre up to £1300 pcm.