our Sowerby Bridge branch
At William H Brown estate agents in Sowerby Bridge, we cover an extensive area spanning from Pye Nest and Copley all the way over to Todmorden. Here is a comprehensive list of our area; Sowerby Bridge, Ripponden, Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge, Elland, Copley, Pye Nest, Willowfields, Luddenden, Luddendenfoot,
Midgley, Greetland, Barkisland, Stainland, Norland, Sowood, Sowerby, Rishworth, Todmorden & Triangle.
The Sowerby Bridge team all live locally and are very familiar with the areas we cover. Our Branch Manager Rebecca, can provide property valuations from land and one bedroom apartments to full housing estates. If you're working on a project to re-sell and want to maximise your profit, please give Rebecca a call to find out how you can get the best price for your property. We are also very lucky to have Emma our in-branch Mortgage Consultant who has years of experience in the industry. She is here to assist new and existing customers with any of their mortgage needs.
We are a very proactive, dedicated sales team who have a vast knowledge of the local property market and thrive on selling properties. Our aim is always to get you the best possible price for your property and deliver an outstanding customer service.
If you are looking to buy or sell in Sowerby Bridge and surrounding areas, speak to us first!
why choose us?
- Our bespoke package includes professional photography, floor plans,TV style adverts and enhanced listings on Rightmove & Zoopla.
- Prime office location in the centre of Sowerby Bridge. Located opposite the outdoor market and very close to the train station.
- Add an audio tour for TV style adverts to make the most of your property, this will improve the sale of your property.
- We offer a free accompanied viewing service and accompanied Open House launches.
- Our team all live locally and are familiar with the area.
- No sale, no fee - No upfront fee, only payable if we successfully sell your property.
- Social media adverts as part of our new marketing package (T&Cs apply).
- Emma our Mortgage Consultant works 6 days a week including Saturday's! Call today to make an appointment
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
BUNGALOW NEEDED FOR SALE! Most locations considered, minimum of 2 bedrooms, garden and off road parking essential.
Two or three bed terrace properties around Sowerby Bridge, Budget up to £110,000 - any condition.
**WANTED!** Properties that need renovation - All properties considered regardless of condition, style or area.
WANTED ANY STYLE OF CHARACTER PROPERTY UPTO £250,000! 2 - 3 Bedrooms, Small Garden, Hebden Bridge, Sowerby Bridge & Surrounding!
WANTED PROPERTY! SOWERBY BRIDGE, NORLAND, BARKISLAND & SURROUNDING! BUDGET OF UPTO £230,000. MIN OF 3 BEDS, GARDEN, PARKING AND PREPARED TO DO WORK! CALL US NOW ON 01422 833553!
WANTED! 4/5 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED/DETACHED PROPERTY IN SOWERBY BRIDGE & SURROUNDING AREAS! WE HAVE UNHAPPY BUYERS THAT HAVE LOST OUT AND ARE WANTING PROPERTY'S LIKE THIS!
Looking for a two bedroom house in Sowerby Bridge up to £110k
Buy to let investor looking for either a property at £220k or two at £130k
Three bedroom house in Luddendenfoot up to £150k