our Sleaford branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
For over 125 years William H Brown has been an Estate Agent you can trust. Based on Southgate, we are a prominent fixture and the first William H Brown office. With a large double window and corner window showcasing our properties to buy and to let. We offer a wide range of services from residential sales & lettings, land & new homes, conveyancing, surveys, auctions and mortgage services. We have a Mortgage Consultant in branch that can offer advice & help in relation to associated protection for you & your family.
We have a Land & New Homes centre comprising of 10 professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximize the potential of every site, no matter how big or small & our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with & without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield & other types of land for potential development.
Our lettings department offers a variety of services, including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management. We use a registered referencing agency to r...
why choose us?
- Prominent town centre location on the High Street opposite the famous Handley monument.
- 24/7 service Late night opening on Monday & Thursday until 7pm Saturday until 3pm. Call support after office closing.
- Longest established Agent in Sleaford, The original William H Brown office!
- Can't find what you're looking for? Don't Worry, WE CAN HELP with our FREE "Help to Find" service. Speak to our Sales team NOW! 01529 303040
- Manager Kerri has 12 years experience in the industry. She covers a variety of areas providing expert knowledge on land and new homes.
- Good News! We are now able to offer ZERO DEPOSIT to our Landlords and Tenants, call for more details.
- ARLA Propertymark registered agent using an independent inventory clerk & independent tenant referencing company
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Professional family with a small dog looking for a MODERN three bedroom house in Sleaford or Ruskington, willing to pay up to £750 pcm,
Two adults and one child looking for a three bedroom house, Sleaford only, willing to pay up to £650 pcm, looking LONG TERM.
Mr H has sold and is looking for a 4 bedroom open plan new property up to £430,000 in the Sleaford area.
Mr B is a first time buyer and is looking for a 2+ bedroom property in a village location up to £125,000
Mrs S has sold and is now looking for a south facing, large 3 / 4 bedroom house near a train line between Grantham & Sleaford up to £300,000
Mrs M is looking for a piece of land in the Lincolnshire area up to £1,000,000