our Sleaford branch
For over 125 years William H Brown has been an Estate Agent you can trust. Based on Southgate, we are a prominent fixture and the first William H Brown office. With a large double window and corner window showcasing our properties to buy and to let. We offer a wide range of services from residential
sales & lettings, land & new homes, conveyancing, surveys, auctions and mortgage services. We have a Mortgage Consultant in branch that can offer advice & help in relation to associated protection for you & your family.
We have a Land & New Homes centre comprising of 10 professionals. Our team of new homes experts are focused on helping you maximize the potential of every site, no matter how big or small & our land team are experts in their field, advising on all types of land opportunities such as sites with & without planning permission, part build sites, brownfield & other types of land for potential development.
Our ARLA property mark registered lettings department offers a variety of services, including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management. We use a registered referencing agency to reference all our tenants, & use an independent inventory clerk to prepare a schedule of condition.
The Sleaford branch sell & let properties in Sleaford and Quarrington themselves and further cover a range of outlying villages including Ancaster, Wilsford, Greylees, Rauceby, Silk Willoughby, Osbournby, Folkingham, Morton, Bourne, Pointon, Billingborough, Horbling, Threekingham,
why choose us?
- Prominent town centre location on the High Street opposite the famous Handley monument.
- 24/7 service Late night opening on Monday & Thursday until 7pm Saturday until 3pm. Call support after office closing.
- Longest established Agent in Sleaford, The original William H Brown office!
- Can't find what you're looking for? Don't Worry, WE CAN HELP with our FREE "Help to Find" service. Speak to our Sales team NOW! 01529 303040
- Manager Kerri has 12 years experience in the industry. She covers a variety of areas providing expert knowledge on land and new homes.
- Good News! We are now able to offer ZERO DEPOSIT to our Landlords and Tenants, call for more details.
- ARLA Propertymark registered agent using an independent inventory clerk & independent tenant referencing company
at William H Brown Sleaford
FEBRUARY AUCTION DERBY
09:00 - 17:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Professional couple looking for a 3 bedroom house in a village location, looking to pay up to £625 pcm. Can you help?
Retired couple looking for a two bedroom bungalow within 10 miles of Ancaster and happy to pay up to £800 PCM, please call if you can help.
Our first time buyer Mrs K is looking for a 4 bedroom detached house with garden with an opportunity to extend, walking distance to the town.
Mrs N is looking for a two bedroom bungalow with a garage, between Sleaford & Spalding to be closer to her sister.
Mrs F is looking for a renovation project with land and a large garden, she would like 3 / 4 bedrooms. Ideally the property would be located between Sleaford and Newark.
Miss B is looking for a three bedroom house or bungalow with a garden in the Wellingore / Navenby area.