our Selby branch
William H Brown in Selby have a strong team with a wealth of knowledge and experience in estate agency. Located down Gawthorpe, the main high street in Selby, finding us is easy. With free car parking for up to 2 hours at Abbey Car Park to the rear.
We would love to help you buy, sell, rent or let your home. Whether it be David our Branch Manager/Lister, Chris our in house Mortgage Consultant, Sharon and Amy our ... Sales Negotiators or Lauren our Administrator, we are always happy to help!
If you want to find out how much your home is worth our Lister David can talk to you about our approach to selling your home. We offer a range of marketing packages, allowing us to show your house in the best possible way. Including; professional photography, floorplans, audio tours, and premium listings on Rightmove and Zoopla.
We sell properties in the following areas: The entire YO8 postcode, the entire DN14 postcode, Riccall, Kelfield, Escrick, Stillingfeet, Church Fenton, Tadcaster, Ulleskelf, Barkston Ash, Towton, South Milford, Sherburn In Elmet, Monk Fryston, Hillam and Burton Salmon, If you have a property which is not listed in the mentioned areas please do not hesitate to call us as our branch in Selby or another branch within our network will be happy to assist you!
As part of a national estate agency network, we also offer services in auctions, conveyancing, insurances and much more, so please feel free to contact any of the team and benefit from their expertise.
why choose us?
- Our office is located in the heart of Selby town centre, with window displays visibly showing off your home.
- Open until 6pm every weekday and open every Saturday until 4pm.
- We offer enhance marketing packages, including professional photography, audio tours, premium listings on Rightmove and Zoopla and much more
- Our in house Mortgage Consultant Chris can help you every step of the way to get you moved in to your new home
- We are part of a national estate agency network with over 320 branches to help you with your move.
- Keep the whole process under one roof for you to make sure the sale and buying process is a smooth operation
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
First time buyer looking for a one or two bed property in Selby, hopefully near the train station. He has a budget of up to £100,000. Can you help him find his ideal home?
Mrs B is SSTC and is looking for a two bedroom bungalow in North Duffield. She has a budget of up to £185,00 and would like a garage and offstreet parking. Could you help her find her dream home?
Mrs C is wanting to downsize and is looking for a 3 bed detached property in the Doncaster road, Brayton area. If you live in this vicinity please give us a call today to see how we can sell your home
Mrs C is looking for a 2/3 bed bungalow in Carlton/ Goole area up to £180,000 could you be the one to help her?
We have an investment buyer looking for properties up to £150,000 in the Selby location, Have a property to sell? Give us a call now on 01757210040