our Selby branch
William H Brown estate agents in Selby have a strong team with a wealth of knowledge and experience in estate agency. We would love to help you buy, sell, rent or let your home. Whether it be Dan our Branch Manager, Leah our Sales Negotiator's, Alex our negotiator/administration and Anna our Mortg ... age Consultant, we are always happy to help! If you want to find out how much your home is worth, our Sales Lister/ Branch Manager, Dan can talk to you about our approach to selling your home. We sell properties in the following areas: The entire YO8 postcode, the entire DN14 postcode, Riccall, Kelfield, Escrick, Stillingfeet, Church Fenton, Tadcaster, Ulleskelf, Barkston Ash, Towton, South Milford, Sherburn In Elmet, Monk Fryston, Hillam and Burton Salmon, If you have a property which is not listed in the mentioned areas please do not hesitate to call us as our Branch in Selby or another branch within our network will be happy to assist you! As part of a national estate agency network, we also offer services in auctions, conveyancing, insurances and much more, so please feel free to contact any of the team and benefit from their knowledge and expertise.
why choose us?
- Open until 6pm every weekday and 4pm on a Saturday.
- Ask about our enhanced marketing packages such as professional photography, audio tours & premium listings to help achieve a quicker sale.
- In-house Mortgage Consultant
- Various letting services that can be tailored to suit your individual needs as a landlord
- Our sales and letting's teams work closely together helping investors and potential landlords alike.
- The office is situated in a prime location in the centre of Selby high street.
- Our aim is to achieve the best price for our clients with the help of our unique marketing packages and a national network of branches.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mr T have a budget of £365,000, they are looking for a 4 bed detached property in Riccall with off-street parking, 2 plus reception rooms and a generous sized rear garden.
Miss V is looking for a 2-3 property in Goole with off-street parking and a nice rear garden £130,000 max
Mr M has a budget of £200,000, he is looking for a period period with land in Selby and surrounding villages.
Mr M looking for a 3 bed terrace in any villages round selby with a budget up to £160,000
Mr D and Mr J looking for a 5 bedroom property in knottingly with budget of £600,000
Mr W looking for 2-3 bedroom property in Goole or Selby likes terraced property