- Brilliantly Presented Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow in Desirable Village Location
- Large Open Plan Lounge / Dining Room, plus Second Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker and American Style Fridge/Freezer
- Modern Shower Room with Three-Piece Suite, plus Separate WC
- Ample Off-Road Parking & Lawned Rear Garden with Decking Area & Summerhouse
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House in Excellent Location
- Lounge, Dining Room, Study & Open Plan Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Master Bedroom with Modern En-Suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom with Four-Piece Suite featuring a Freestanding Roll Top Bath
- Ample Off-Road Parking, Double Garage & Large Rear Garden with Pergola
our Scunthorpe branch
Here at William H Brown we are an experienced team ready to help with all property needs including buying, selling, renting, letting and mortgage services.
Nicola Hauton, Branch Partner, has managed the Scunthorpe branch for over 14 years. She boasts a wealth of experience and offers marketing solutions and pricing advice. Yana Davidkova manages our marketing offering fantastic products to enhance your property ... and deliver maximum exposure. Nicola successfully drives her team who ensure our clients receive a smooth transaction from marketing to completion. Sales Negotiators Vicky Setford and Rebecca Bloomfield are keen to provide the best price possible to our vendors.
Our Mortgage Consultant James McGregor has extensive experience in the industry and provides a high quality service throughout the mortgage and home buying process. We offer this via our three main services: Help to Find Service (find your dream home at the best possible price), Information Service (the best advice on realistic moving costs) and Comparison Service (compare our mortgage deals against other deals on the market).
Our successful Lettings Department is managed by Elizabeth Mainwaring. Liz and Harley Sanderson, our Lettings Negotiator, are happy to help with letting out properties and finding tenants their perfect home. With a passion for detail and customer service, they are always keen to help and offer a range of services to suit all landlords including property management and valuation.
why choose us?
- We offer maximum exposure all over the UK with over 300 offices - your property will certainly get noticed!
- Our services cover all your property needs - Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Surveying and our ‘help to find’ service
- Our Sales Team has many years of experience in the industry and will give you expert advice every step of the way
- Proactive and truly committed lettings team to assist you either rent or let a property with marketing on RightMove, Zoopla and more.
- Social Medial Advertising to reach a wide range of buyers - you can monitor your results via a personalised dashboard
- Monitor your property’s online activity and approve your sales particulars via My Account
- Exclusive online marketing including professional pictures via our Online Extra/Extra Pro packages
- Lettings services to suit your needs including fully managed, rent collection and find tenant.
at William H Brown Scunthorpe
Our virtual buy to let investor event... give us a call to find out how we can help!
All DayBook to Attend
LOOKING TO MOVE FAST? WE HAVE AN ONLINE AUCTION COMING UP on Tuesday 28th July! Contact us on 01302 710490 / firstname.lastname@example.org
12:30 - 15:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr K. is looking for a three bedroom detached or semi-detached property around the Newland Drive/Churchfield Road areas, with garage and manageable garden. Budget is up to £150,000.
Miss L & partner are looking for a 2+ bedroom unfurnished property in the surrounding villages of Scunthorpe. Budget of £550 per month. Full time employment x 2. No children, pets or smokers.
Mr R. is looking for a three bedroom detached bungalow or semi-detached house in Crowle with off-road parking and preferably a manageable garden. Budget is around £200,000.
Miss F & partner are looking for a 3 bed property in Scunthorpe. Hoping to move as soon as possible. Budget £600 pcm. 1 child, no pets, no smoking. Full time employment x 2.
Mrs R. is hoping to find a three bedroom semi-detached house with good sized bedrooms around Scunthorpe General Hospital or the Axholme Road area. Budget is up to £120,000.
Mr V is hoping to move to a rural location into a 1-2 bedroom property. Long term tenant looking to move now. Budget of £600 pcm. No pets, children or smokers. Full time employment.
Mrs B. is looking for a two bedroom detached/semi-detached bungalow with off-road parking and a manageable garden in Messingham or around the Valley View Drive area. Budget is around to £165,000.
Tenant waiting - Mr J is searching for a 1-2 bedroom property in Scunthorpe or surrounding areas. No children, no pets, no smoking. Full time employment. Budget of £450 pcm.
Mrs S. is looking to buy a three bedroom property with good sized accommodation, ideally in a village location, preferably Winterton. Budget is around £170,000.
Mrs S. would like a property with minimum two bedrooms and a driveway; it could be a project. Areas of interest are Grange Lane South, Messingham Road and surrounding areas. Budget is around £70,000.