our Scunthorpe branch
Here at William H Brown we are an experienced team ready to help with all property needs including buying, selling, renting, letting and mortgage services.
Nicola Hauton, Branch Partner, has managed the Scunthorpe branch for over 15 years. She boasts a wealth of experience and offers marketing solutions and pricing advice. Nicola successfully drives her team who ensure our clients receive a smooth transaction from ... marketing to completion. Yana Davidkova manages our marketing offering fantastic products to enhance your property and deliver maximum exposure. Sales Negotiator Vicky Setford is keen to provide the best possible price to our vendors and will help you find your dream home.
We provide a high quality service throughout the mortgage and home buying process. Our Mortgage Services Consultant Matthew Smith will guide you through the bespoke Help to Find Service, resulting in a tailor made product for each individual client.
Our successful Lettings Department is managed by Elizabeth Mainwaring. Liz is always happy to help with letting properties and finding tenants their perfect home. With a passion for detail and customer service, she is keen to help and offer a range of services to suit all landlords including property management, landlord help to find service and valuations.
why choose us?
- We will make sure your property gets noticed - we offer maximum exposure all over the UK with over 300 offices!
- Our services cover all your property needs - Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Surveying and our ‘help to find’ service
- Our hard working Sales Team has many years of experience in the industry and will give you expert advice every step of the way
- Proactive and truly committed lettings team to assist you either rent or let a property with marketing on RightMove, Zoopla and more.
- Social Medial Advertising to reach a wide range of buyers - you can monitor your results via a personalised dashboard
- Monitor your property’s online activity and approve your sales particulars via My Account
- Exclusive online marketing including professional pictures via our Online Extra/Extra Pro packages
- Lettings services to suit your needs including fully managed, rent collection and find tenant.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr T. would like a three bedroom semi-detached or terraced house, ready to move into or in need of some work, in the DN15 area, ideally around Buckingham Street and Spencer Avenue. Budget is £105,000.
Mr C. is looking for a 3 bed property in Scunthorpe. Looking to move by 14th December. 2 x PT children, no pets or smokers. Budget £625 pcm.
Mr B. is looking for a 2-3 bedroom detached house in the outskirts of Scunthorpe, mostly ready to move into, with off-street parking and a low-maintenance garden with a lawned area. Budget - £120,000.
Mr H. is searching for a 2+ bed property in Scunthorpe or surrounding. No children, pets or smokers. Garden & garage preferred. Budget of £625 pcm.
Mr & Mrs D. would like a 3/4 bedroom semi/end terraced house or bungalow close to the Hospital/town centre, mostly ready to move into, ideally with good sized 3rd bedroom, garage & shed. Max £170,000.
Tenant waiting - Miss S. is looking to move as soon as possible. 3+ bed property required in Scunthorpe. 4 x children. Budget of £700 pcm.
Mr W. & Miss C. would like a three bedroom semi-detached house with separate dining area, off-street parking and nice garden, not necessarily ready to move into, Brigg/village location, £120,000 max.
Tenant waiting - Mrs B. is looking to move to Bottesford. 2+ bed property required. No children, pets or smokers. Budget of £650 pcm.
Mrs L. is looking for a renovated three bedroom semi-detached house with a low-maintenance garden, off-street parking, ready to move into, not in the town centre. Budget is £130,000 max.