- NO CHAIN! Beautiful Three Bedroom Three Storey Semi-Detached House - Excellent Location
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen with Corian Worktops, Belfast Sink and Range Cooker
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, plus Immaculate Family Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking & Attractive Good Sized Rear Garden with Outbuildings
our Scunthorpe branch
William H Brown are a highly experienced team ready to help you with all your property needs!
Nicola Hauton, Branch Partner, has managed the branch for over 14 years. She boasts a wealth of experience in the industry and offers marketing solutions and pricing advice to clients. The successful sales ... team is led by Senior Negotiator Vicky Setford and her dedicated Negotiators Rebecca Bloomfield and Alex Renardson. They are proactive and committed to all our clients’ buying and selling needs. Our efficient Administrator, Yana, will work with you to ensure you are satisfied with the exposure of your property thus maximising its full potential.
Nicola is supported by our Mortgage Consultant James McGregor who has extensive experience in the industry. He always provides the best service possible throughout the mortgage and home buying process.
We also have a very successful residential Lettings Department managed by Elizabeth Mainwaring. Liz and Harley, our Lettings Negotiator, are always happy to help with letting out properties and finding suitable tenants. With a passion for detail and customer service, they are always keen to help where necessary and offer a range of services to suit all including property management and valuations.
why choose us?
- We offer maximum exposure all over the UK with over 300 offices - your property will certainly get noticed!
- Our services cover all your property needs - Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Surveying and our ‘help to find’ service
- Our Sales Team has many years of experience in the industry and will give you expert advice every step of the way
- Social Medial Advertising to reach a wide range of buyers - you can monitor your results via a personalised dashboard
- Monitor your property’s online activity and approve your sales particulars via My Account
- Exclusive online marketing including professional pictures via our Online Extra/Extra Pro packages
- Passionate and truly committed Lettings Team who will assist you to either let or rent
- Lettings services to suit your needs including fully managed, rent collection and find tenant.
at William H Brown Scunthorpe
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have buyers waiting for your property! Mr P. has a budget of £130,000 looking for a three bed semi-detached house in the Isle of Axholme and the surrounding villages.
Miss H is looking for a 3+ bedroom unfurnished property in Scunthorpe. Budget of £600 per month. Part time employment. 2 children, no pets, no smoking. Looking to move now!
Mr A. is interested in four bedroom houses/bungalows that don't require a lot of modernising within the Burton/Thealby/Winterton areas, up to £220,000.
Mr K is looking for a 4+ bed property in Scunthorpe. Hoping to move as soon as possible. Budget £775 pcm. 4 children, 2 cats, no smoking. Full time employment.
Mr F. is looking for a three bed semi/end terraced house with off-road parking, a good sized garden, ideally with a garage. Budget - up to £150,000.
Mr A is hoping to move to Ashby into a 2+ bedroom house. Long term tenant looking to move now. Budget of £525 pcm. Parking and garden required. Full time employment.
Mr H. would like a two/three bedroom semi-detached house, fairly good condition, with off-road parking, rear garden, within 3 miles of Scunthorpe town centre. Budget £130,000
Tenant waiting - Miss P is searching for a 3+ bedroom house in Scunthorpe. 2 children, no pets, no smoking. Full time employment. Budget of £625 pcm.
Miss R. & Mr W. are looking for a two bedroom semi-detached house with a driveway and a rear garden in the villages near Scunthorpe & Doncaster. Budget £110,000
Mr H. is looking for a property in Scawby or Messingham, minimum three bedrooms, preferably with a decent sized garden. Budget is up to £290,000.