our Rushden branch
In accordance with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, this branch has been temporarily closed but our team continues to work hard for all our customers, just remotely rather than from this branch, and so you can still contact us in these ways:
Residential estate agency - call 01933 410717 or ... email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Services - call 01933410717 or email us at email@example.com
why choose us?
- ADVERTISING - We advertise our properties on the Rightmove & Zoopla and 12 other property portals including social media.
- LOCAL AREAS COVERED - Rushden, Higham Ferrers, Wymington, Irthlingborough, Finedon, Irchester, Chelveston, Sharnbrook & surrounding villages
- PROMINENT HIGH STREET LOCATION - Based right in the centre of Rushden High Street.
- COMMUNICATION - We are dedicated to you and will work for you speaking to solicitors to make your purchase as stress free as possible.
- In-house Mortgage Services - Our experienced Mortgage Consultant Lloyd Holyhead will be pleased to help you with your mortgage requirements.
- OUR TEAM - Our team are friendly, enthusiastic, proactive and professional. We all live locally and will endeavour to work hard for you.
- SOLICITORS - We offer our own in house solicitor service to make the whole process go as smoothly, quickly and as stress free as possible!
- LETTINGS SERVICES - Offered from our Wellingborough branch. Property management from start to finish, ideal for buy to let investors.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs R is looking for the perfect investment property, with no chain and being a cash buyer she is ready to buy quickly! Ideally she is after a modern 3 bed house in Rushden or Higham up to £230,000!!!
Actively looking locally for a three bedroom property with off road parking and garden. Price guide £225,000
Miss A first time buyer looking right now to purchase a 2 or 3 bedroom house in Rushden or Higham Ferrers. Ideally looking for off road parking and a garden.Price guide £185,000
Mr G investment buyer with cash available seeking a variety of properties from one to four bedrooms. Able to purchase quickly for the right property. Happy to redecorate. Price guide £200,000
Mr AW looking in Rushden and surrounding area's for a 4 bedroom home. Will extend if plot allows so may consider smaller homes if location is good. Price guide up to £400,000
Mrs E is seeking a property with a minimum of two bedrooms in Rushden,Higham and the surroounding villages. Price Guide £160,000. Must have parking.
Mr B ideally seeks a new or modern property with 2 or 3 bedrooms and spacious ground floor accommodation. He is in a good position having agreed a sale on his own property and his price guide is £240k
Mr G no house to sell is urgently looking for a 2/3 bedroom apartment or house in the town. Happy to take on cosmetic work and can move quickly for the right property
Miss B currently in rented accommodation wants a two or three bedroom Victorian style terrace in the Rushden area. Happy to do some works. Price guide £155,000