our Rushden branch
Welcome to William H Brown Rushden. We are part of a leading National Estate Agency Network of over 320 branches!
Here in Rushden, we have a professional, enthusiastic and proactive team ready to work hard for you, covering local areas including Rushden, Higham Ferrers, Irthlingborough, Finedon, Irchester, Sharnbrook, Souldrop, Riseley, Poddington, Chelveston and other villages surrounding. Postcodes covered NN10, ... NN9, NN29, MK44
Through our office you can sell your property and buy your dream home. If you are looking to buy an investment property we will work closely with our lettings team in Wellingborough to manage this - making things much easier and convenient for you!
Communication is key and we endeavour to stay in touch regularly, with feedback from prospective buyers, advice and details on promoting your property. From specialist marketing packages, high end professional photography and open house events. We have the means to advertise and promote your property to the best of its ability - getting the right buyers as quickly as possible.
When sold, we will liaise with all solicitors on your behalf and make the process of buying your home as stress free as possible.
Our Mortgage Consultant Lloyd is a highly experienced, dedicated member of the team who can help to find the right mortgage for you.
Whether you're looking to buy, sell or let we are here to help - so get in touch - we are ready for your call!
why choose us?
- ADVERTISING - We advertise our properties on the Rightmove & Zoopla and 12 other property portals including social media.
- LOCAL AREAS COVERED - Rushden, Higham Ferrers, Wymington, Irthlingborough, Finedon, Irchester, Chelveston, Sharnbrook & surrounding villages
- PROMINENT HIGH STREET LOCATION - Based right in the centre of Rushden High Street.
- COMMUNICATION - We are dedicated to you and will work for you speaking to solicitors to make your purchase as stress free as possible.
- In-house Mortgage Services - Our experienced Mortgage Consultant Lloyd Holyhead will be pleased to help you with your mortgage requirements.
- OUR TEAM - Our team are friendly, enthusiastic, proactive and professional. We all live locally and will endeavour to work hard for you.
- SOLICITORS - We offer our own in house solicitor service to make the whole process go as smoothly, quickly and as stress free as possible!
- LETTINGS SERVICES - Offered from our Wellingborough branch. Property management from start to finish, ideal for buy to let investors.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs R is looking for the perfect investment property, with no chain and being a cash buyer she is ready to buy quickly! Ideally she is after a modern 3 bed house in Rushden or Higham up to £230,000!!!
Actively looking locally for a three bedroom property with off road parking and garden. Price guide £225,000
Miss A first time buyer looking right now to purchase a 2 or 3 bedroom house in Rushden or Higham Ferrers. Ideally looking for off road parking and a garden.Price guide £185,000
Mr G investment buyer with cash available seeking a variety of properties from one to four bedrooms. Able to purchase quickly for the right property. Happy to redecorate. Price guide £200,000
Mr AW looking in Rushden and surrounding area's for a 4 bedroom home. Will extend if plot allows so may consider smaller homes if location is good. Price guide up to £400,000
Mrs E is seeking a property with a minimum of two bedrooms in Rushden,Higham and the surroounding villages. Price Guide £160,000. Must have parking.
Mr B ideally seeks a new or modern property with 2 or 3 bedrooms and spacious ground floor accommodation. He is in a good position having agreed a sale on his own property and his price guide is £240k
Mr G no house to sell is urgently looking for a 2/3 bedroom apartment or house in the town. Happy to take on cosmetic work and can move quickly for the right property
Miss B currently in rented accommodation wants a two or three bedroom Victorian style terrace in the Rushden area. Happy to do some works. Price guide £155,000