our Rushden branch
WELCOME TO WILLIAM H BROWN. We are part of a National Estate Agency Network of over 300 branches! Here in Rushden, we have a professional, enthusiastic and proactive team ready to work hard for you, covering local areas such as Rushden, Higham Ferrers, Irthlingborough. Finedon, Irchester. Through ... our office you can sell your property or buy your dream home AND If you are investing and you want to buy an investment property; we will work closely with our lettings team in Wellingborough to manage this - making things much easier and convenient for you! COMMUNICATION is key and we endeavour to stay in touch regularly, with feedback from prospective buyers, advice and details on promoting your property. From specialist marketing packages, high end professional photography and open house events. We have the means to advertise and promote your property to the best of its ability - getting the right buyers as quickly as possible. When SOLD, we will liaise with all solicitors on your behalf and make the process of buying your home as stress free as possible. Our MORTGAGE CONSULTANT Paul Corcoran is a highly dedicated member of the team who can help to find the right mortgage for you. Whether you're looking to buy, sell or let we are here to help - so get in touch - we are waiting for your call!
why choose us?
- PROMINENT HIGH STREET LOCATION - Based right in the heart of Rushden Town Centre
- IN HOUSE MORTGAGE SERVICES - Experienced mortgage consultant Paul Corcoran who will help you with your mortgage requirements.
- ADVERTISING - Using the best enhanced marketing packages available and key property portals including Rightmove & Zoopla.
- LOCAL AREAS COVERED - Rushden, Higham Ferrers and Irthlingborough.
- LETTINGS SERVICES - our Wellingborough branch. Ideal for buy to let investors to manage their property from start to finish all in house!
- SOLICITORS - We even offer our own in house solicitors to make the process go as smoothly and as stress free as possible!
- OUR TEAM - Our team are friendly, enthusiastic, proactive, they all live locally and will endeavour to work hard for you!
- COMMUNICATION - We will work hard on your behalf speaking with solicitors to make your purchase as stress free as possible.
at William H Brown Rushden
Cross Way, Irthlingborough, Wellingborough NN9 5RR. A perfect and affordable 4 bedroom detached family home. Call us now to book your viewing!!12:00 - 14:00
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Actively looking locally for a three bedroom property with off road parking and garden. Price guide £225,000
Miss A first time buyer looking right now to purchase a 2 or 3 bedroom house in Rushden or Higham Ferrers. Ideally looking for off road parking and a garden.Price guide £185,000
Mr G investment buyer with cash available seeking a variety of properties from one to four bedrooms. Able to purchase quickly for the right property. Happy to redecorate. Price guide £200,000
Mr AW looking in Rushden and surrounding area's for a 4 bedroom home. Will extend if plot allows so may consider smaller homes if location is good. Price guide up to £400,000
Mrs E is seeking a property with a minimum of two bedrooms in Rushden,Higham and the surroounding villages. Price Guide £160,000. Must have parking.
Mr B ideally seeks a new or modern property with 2 or 3 bedrooms and spacious ground floor accommodation. He is in a good position having agreed a sale on his own property and his price guide is £240k
Mr G no house to sell is urgently looking for a 2/3 bedroom apartment or house in the town. Happy to take on cosmetic work and can move quickly for the right property
Miss B currently in rented accommodation wants a two or three bedroom Victorian style terrace in the Rushden area. Happy to do some works. Price guide £155,000