our Royston branch
We are William H Brown in Royston and we have been operating in the town for over 40 years being one of the longest established Estate Agents in the area. Whether you have houses for sale or would like to buy a house in Royston then look no further.
As well as Royston, we at William H Brown estate agency sell properties in the surrounding villages including Melbourn, Bassingbourn, Meldreth, Shepreth, Fowlmere, ... Barley, Barkway, Reed, Therfield, Kelshall, Guilden Morden, Steeple Morden, Ashwell and Litlington.
With our combined experience, local knowledge and a market leading portfolio of property services, whether you are looking to buy or sell, we can help!
We offer free market valuations.
As part of a national estate agency network, we offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process including mortgages, how to attract a buyer, the best time to sell, conveyancing and Energy Performance Certificates.
The office is lead by local partner Tony Green who has been based in Royston for William H Brown since 1976. The team has combined experience of the property market consisting of Tony Green, Mark Ponder, Emma Cooper, Lucie Holden, Harry Osborne and Chris Hall.
why choose us?
- William H Brown established for over 125 years - we've been selling homes for years!
- Located on the High Street with prominent window displays right in the heart of Royston Town Centre.
- We offer a range of property services including free market valuations, mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes & much more.
- Unique A10 coverage.
- Over 115 years combined experience of Royston and the surrounding property market.
- Coverage on the two main property websites, Rightmove and Zoopla!
- Not only will we help you sell your house but we'll also help find your next home... It's all a part of our service!
- Over 125 Sales Agreed in 2020
at William H Brown Royston
Saturday 24th July we are holding a mortgage clinic event. Call us for your free mortgage appointment whilst we still have spaces available.
All DayBook to Attend
First Time Buyer Event
Stop by into our office to discuss new properties before the next stamp duty deadline in September.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a two bedorom house within two-three miles of transport links to London up to £245,000.
Looking for a two-three bedroom home with a medium sized garden in Royston or close to Baldock up to £400,000.
Looking for four-five bedroom detached house in Royston up to £500,000.
Looking for a three bedroom bungalow with car parking in and around Royston up to £650,000.
Looking for a five bedroom detached property with one acre of land in any village up to £1.75 million.