our Royston branch
We are William H Brown in Royston and we have been operating in the town for over 40 years being one of the longest established Estate Agents in the area. Whether you have houses for sale or would like to buy a house in Royston then look no further.
As well as Royston, we at William H Brown estate ... agency sell properties in the surrounding villages including Melbourn, Bassingbourn, Meldreth, Shepreth, Fowlmere, Barley, Barkway, Reed, Therfield, Kelshall, Guilden Morden, Steeple Morden, Ashwell and Litlington.
With our combined experience, local knowledge and a market leading portfolio of property services, whether you are looking to buy or sell, we can help!
We offer free market valuations.
As part of a national estate agency network, we offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process including mortgages, how to attract a buyer, the best time to sell, conveyancing and Energy Performance Certificates.
The office is lead by local partner Tony Green who has been based in Royston for William H Brown since 1976. The team has combined experience of the property market consisting of Tony Green, Mark Ponder, Emma Cooper, Billie Nicholson, Chris Hall, Liz Hall and Helen Miller.
why choose us?
- William H Brown established for over 125 years - we've been selling homes for years!
- Located on the High Street with prominent window displays right in the heart of Royston Town Centre.
- We offer a range of property services including free market valuations, mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes & much more.
- Unique A10 coverage.
- Over 115 years combined experience of Royston and the surrounding property market.
- Coverage on the two main property websites, Rightmove and Zoopla!
- Not only will we help you sell your house but we'll also help find your next home... It's all a part of our service!
- Call now for a free without obligation valuation of your home.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a 3 bedroom property, would prefer a project in Royston or Surrounding Villages up to £300,000
Looking for a 2/3 bedroom property in Melbourn or Meldreth up to to £350,000
Looking for a 2 bedroom ground floor flat in and around Royston up to £290,000
Looking for a 4/5 bedroom detached in Heydon/Chrishall up to £550,000