- Three/Four bedroom semi-detached family home.
- Self-contained annexe to side.
- Large gardens with potential for a building plot within the grounds subject to normal planning regulations.
- Some further modernisation required.
- Immediate vacant possession offered.
our Royston branch
We are William H Brown in Royston and we have been operating in the town for over 40 years being one of the longest established Estate Agents in the area. Whether you have houses for sale or would like to buy a house in Royston then look no further.
As well as Royston, we at William H Brown estate agency sell properties in the surrounding villages including Melbourn, Bassingbourn, Meldreth, Shepreth, Fowlmere, ... Barley, Barkway, Reed, Therfield, Kelshall, Guilden Morden, Steeple Morden, Ashwell and Litlington.
With our combined experience, local knowledge and a market leading portfolio of property services, whether you are looking to buy or sell, we can help!
We offer free market valuations.
As part of a national estate agency network, we offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping at every step of the moving process including mortgages, how to attract a buyer, the best time to sell, conveyancing and Energy Performance Certificates.
The office is lead by local partner Tony Green who has been based in Royston for William H Brown since 1976. The team has combined experience of the property market consisting of Tony Green, Mark Ponder, Emma Cooper, Lucie Holden, Harry Osborne and Chris Hall.
why choose us?
- William H Brown established for over 125 years - we've been selling homes for years!
- Over 115 years combined experience of Royston and the surrounding property market.
- We offer a range of property services including free market valuations, mortgage advice, home conveyancing, surveys, new homes & much more.
- Located on the High Street with prominent window displays right in the heart of Royston Town Centre.
- Unique coverage along the A10 corridor.
- Coverage on the two main property websites, Rightmove and Zoopla!
- Not only will we help you sell your house but we'll also help find your next home... It's all a part of our service!
- Over 125 Sales Agreed in 2020
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Looking for a two/three bedroom bungalow in Melbourn or the surrounding villages up to £500,000.
Looking for a shared ownership property. Must have three bedrooms and either in Royston or the surrounding villages.
Looking for a two bedroom property with car parking in and around Royston up to £240,000.
Looking for a two bedroom bungalow in and around Royston up to £350,000.
Looking for a two bedroom end-of-terrace or semi-detached property with a large garden and within one mile of a train station. Up to £375,000.
Looking for a four bedroom property with a large driveway for three vehicles, good sized back garden, en-suite to master bedroom in Royston or Buntingford. Up to £5757,000.
Looking for a three bedroom house or bungalow in a village location only. Fully modernised throughout. Up to £750,000.
Looking for up to two acres of land in any location. Up to £975,000.
Looking for a two bedroom house within Royston. Up to £325,000.
Looking for a three bedroom property in need of some modernisation and renovation up to £400k.