When it comes to selling your home in ROTHWELL, DESBOROUGH, LODDINGTON, MAWSLEY, BRAYBROOKE, RUSHTON, ASHLEY, HARRINGTON, ORTON, PIPEWELL, WILBARSTON, STOKE ALBANY AND MARKET HARBOROUGH - William H Brown is the agent for you!
We have been established in Rothwell for 27 years and have dealt with thousands of satisfied customers helping them to buy, sell and rent property throughout the NN14 postcode. We specialise in the local school catchments including; MONTSAYE ACADEMY, WELLAND PARK ACADEMY, BROOKE WESTON ACADEMY, KETTERING SCIENCE ACADEMY, SOUTHFIELD SCHOOL FOR GIRLS, BISHOP STOPFORD SCHOOL AND ISEBROOK SEN COGNITION & LEARNING COLLEGE.
As part of a nation estate agency network, we at William H Brown Estate Agent in Rothwell are on hand to help you with every step of your moving home journey - everything from price advice, mortgage services for buying and remortgaging, letting your property, home conveyancing, energy performance certificates and surveys too. We offer all of this to help make your move as stress free as possible.
why choose us?
- FREE MARKET APPRAISALS available Monday to Saturday at a time to suit you, including EVENING and WEEKEND appointment times.
- With our free HELP TO FIND service we'll do all the hard work for you to “help you find” your next property.
- William H Brown will advertise your property on Rightmove À Zoopla plus our own estate agency websites within our group!
- Get your property noticed in our eye-catching WINDOW DISPLAY’S which attracts superb footfall within our Rothwell office.
- Ensure your property stands out online with our ONLINE EXTRA PRO+ marketing including PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, FLOOR PLAN Y VIDEO TOUR!
- Lettings department which offers a fully managed service for our Landlords.
Latest Properties in Your AreaView all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Alison was extremely helpful with the selling of the house and enabled us to get and accept an offer on the house within 2 weeks. She has provided very professional support and guidance throughout the process and I am sure she will be there to help even after we have moved out. Thank very much Alison for everything.
I couldn't BELIEVE that something too good to be true was actually true. I had 3 valuations, the first being with Alison at Brown and the others valuing either lower or a lot lower. I was afraid I'd been to greedy siding with all the high value promises but I had a viewer on the day of contract signing, and an offer over the asking price within 2 days! All before my house was on Rightmove.
I have now had two viewings with Alison. Alison bent over backwards to help especially because she knew how far I had traveled. Alison is very accommodating and a great estate agent. When showing us around the house she was extremely knowledgeable. Very good
They did their job with 100 percent effectiveness.
Goes above and beyond , rings and texts out of working hours. Very quick and efficient