our Retford branch
Here at William H Brown estate agents in Retford, our friendly team can offer you an experienced and professional service whether you're buying, selling, renting or letting.
In a superb central location, the office is situated in the heart of the historic market town of Retford. We have a history of ... providing a high quality service for over 125 years and look forward to helping out clients buy, sell or rent their homes. We advertise on all the major property websites including the big 2 - Zoopla and Rightmove.
If you are buying a property, we don't just stop at finding you your dream home; we will help and support you all the way to completion. We can help with all of your home moving needs. If you're worried about your onwards purchase then take advantage of our help to find service. Let William H Brown take the strain off finding your dream home. Moving home need not be stressful it's our job to ensure that it runs smoothly.
We have buyers waiting who are committed to purchasing as soon as the right home becomes available - that could be yours!
Call us now on 01777 704248 to book your free sales valuation.
Meet the team:
Here at William H Brown in Retford we are sure there is a member of our team that can help you!
Robbie Tofts (Branch Manager)
Kim Cox (Lister)
Sarah Kettlewell (Senior Sales Negotiator)
Freya Turner Smith (Sales Negotiator)
Nicola Marsh (Administrator)
Grace Kitching (Senior Mortgage Consultant)
why choose us?
- PROMINENT position on GROVE STREET, large window display
- William H Brown are proud to offer FREE property valuations six days a week
- We will market your home on RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA and aim to achieve the best possible PRICE and COVERAGE for your property.
- Specialist marketing packages available to make your property stand out including professional photography & floorplans.
- Fully qualified Mortgage Consultant with FLEXIBLE appointments including LATE NIGHTS and WEEKENDS to help with the WHOLE moving process
- Offering in-house mortgage services, home conveyancing and help to find services.