our Ramsey branch
‘What is my house worth in Ramsey?’ ‘How much are estate agents fees?' ‘How much can I borrow for a mortgage?’ ‘What investment properties are for sale in the area?’ ‘Can I re-mortgage my house to buy another?’
The Team ... at William h brown, Ramsey, would love to answer these most commonly asked questions, to help you sell your house.
William H Brown, Ramsey, combines experience and local knowledge to satisfy all of your property needs.
We offer houses, bungalows, plots of land, and flats in the popular area of Ramsey, as well as the beautiful villages of Ramsey Mereside, Ramsey St Mary’s, Ramsey Heights, Warboys, Bury, Pondersbridge, Benwick, Whittlesey, Somersham, Bluntisham and Chatteris.
Ramsey has operated from the same premises since the 1980’s and we have helped countless people move home successfully. From first time buyers, investors, people seeking mortgage advice, and individuals looking to downsize.
With an applicant database of over 600 people looking to buy a property, there is always something for everyone!
We can help you with all aspects of selling and buying.
Please call us on 01487 815555, to book your FREE valuation, to book a viewing or to get some helpful advice on moving. William H Brown, Ramsey, are here to help!
why choose us?
- We are open 6 days a week (late night on Thursday until 6:30pm). Our opening times will make us available at convenient times to suit you!
- All of our properties are on the BIG 2 - Rightmove & Zoopla, as well as our illuminated displays. Your property will not be missed!
- Take advantage of our intelligent marketing that makes your property stand out from the crowd inc. a trailer & social media advertising!
- We offer a Help to Find Service - Let us help you find your next dream home!
- We hold OPEN HOUSE events to get you moving fast! Please ask us for more details.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss C is looking for a 1-2 bedroom property in the Ramsey area with off road parking up to £150,000. Can you help?
Mr M & Miss S are looking for an executive, detached family home with a minimum of 4 bedrooms in a non estate location in the Bury area up to £500,000. Can you help?