our Rainham branch
William H Brown incorporating Porter Glenny. Professional local estate agents specialising in property sales, probate sales, new homes & mortgage services, found in the heart of Rainham/South Hornchurch at the bustling Cherry Tree Crossroads. Our experienced team in the Rainham branch pride themselves on their local knowledge and on being part of an award winning national network of over 300 offices.
We can offer ... a specialist marketing package, Online Extra Pro which includes floorplan, professional photography, audio tours, premium listing & featured property on Rightmove & Zoopla and offer free market appraisals. This office specialises in the Rainham, Elm Park, South Hornchurch & Dagenham East areas.
Our qualified Mortgage Consultants search hundreds of mortgage deals, taking care of all your mortgage and protection needs. We also have land & new homes departments, as well as being part of the UKs largest national residential property auctioneer.
Our experienced lettings team are here to offer landlords and buy-to-let investors the best possible service, help with their portfolios and offer both managed & tenant find services.
William H Brown can offer ENHANCED marketing packages to promote your property ONLINE and launch your home to the property market with an OPEN HOUSE EVENT. With our expertise in local knowledge, qualifying service and proactive sales progression, we believe in achieving you the BEST possible buyer at the BEST possible price.
why choose us?
- Fully qualified and highly experienced mortgage consultants in branch to help you save money and qualify all potential offers.
- We have broken our net sales record for six months in a row.
- We had a property for sale in Dagenham and within three days we had two offers and it sold for £5,000 over the asking price.
- We produce a high level of sales without having to reduce drastically unlike our competitors who are pushing their vendors for reductions.
- Our main competitors Patterson Hawthorn are not on Zoopla.
- We took on a property that was on the market with Purple Bricks for three weeks and sold it within a week.
- Unique help to find service
- Prime office location with parking.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr Smith is looking for a 4 or 5 bedroom family home in Rainham or Hornchurch up to £500,000
1 or 2 bedroom flat in the Dagenham area. Call us now.
2 or 3 bedroom house up to £400,000 Rainham or South Hornchurch
Mrs S is looking for a three/four bedroom family home up to £400,000.
Mr Hale is looking for a 1 bedroom flat close to transport links. Ideally Elm Park, Rainham or Dagenham East
Lake Avenue, Rainham. Property urgently required.
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a three/four bedroom detached property in the Upminster Road North area up to £600,000.