our Pudsey branch
Our vibrant and spacious Pudsey branch is situated on Church Lane, within a short walk of Pudsey Bus Station and the Historic Market. Our generous illuminated window displays ensure maximum exposure for all our properties. What's more, we have a fantastic selection of properties available, covering
many areas including Pudsey, Bramley, Farsley, Calverley, Stanningley, Rodley, Armley and New Farnley. When visiting our branch you'll be guaranteed a warm Yorkshire welcome.
We offer professional photography, floorplans, video tours, EPCs, home conveyancing and surveys.
Our Sales Team is led by the experienced Branch Manager Lisa Swain.
Our experienced Pudsey branch has a fantastic team of Sales Negotiators including Angela Brook and Paul Phillips. Gemma Hender is our fabulous office administrator.
Our Lettings Negotiator Scott Sharp can help if you have a property to let, offering services such as fully managed, tenant only referencing, inventories, tenancy deposit scheme and rent collect.
Mortgage Services are provided by our experienced in-office Mortgage Services Manager Sarah Ainge and our Mortgage Consultant Sophie Matthews.
why choose us?
- The most PROMINENT Estate Agency office in Pudsey. Our MODERN, SPACIOUS office will give your home MAXIMUM EXPOSURE.
- BRANCHES THROUGHOUT LEEDS including Pudsey, Horsforth, Headingley, Morley, Yeadon, Crossgates, Moortown, Oakwood and Harrogate.
- Mortgage Services provided by our Consultants Sarah Ainge and Sophie Matthews. Appointments are available at a time convenient to you.
- Providing Professional Photography, Audio Tours, Floorplans and Accompanied Viewings to make your move as smooth and successful as possible.
- For your convenience our branch is open for business until 6.00pm EVERY WEEKDAY and 4:00pm on Saturdays.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
3 bed Family rental homes wanted in LS28
Young professional couple looking to move into LS13 or LS28. 2 beds minimum with a budget of up to £700PCM. Required ASAP
First time buyer professional looking for a home to make his own. He would like 2 bedrooms, outside space and driveway. He is happy to do work and is looking in Pudsey, Rodley, Farsley and Horsforth.
Professional first time buyer looking for a property to make her own that is ready to move into with 2 bedrooms, preferably some outside space and not on a main road in Farsley, Stanningley and Rodley.
First time buyer looking to purchase a home to make her own. She would like 2-3 bedrooms, outside space with parking and ready to move into. Looking in Pudsey, Farsley, Stanningley and Rodley.
Professional first time buyer looking for a home to make his own. He would like a minimum of 2 bedrooms, ready to move into, garden and parking. He is looking in Farsley, Pudsey, Rodley and Horsforth