our Pontefract branch
Welcome to William H Brown, Pontefract's top selling estate agency.
We offer free marketing appraisals for property, land and new homes within Pontefract and the surrounding villages of Ackworth, Badsworth, Darrington, Thorpe Audlin, Kirk Smeaton, Wentbridge, Little Smeaton, Womersley, Fitzwilliam, Hemsworth, South Elmsall, South Kirkby, Knottingley, Featherstone, Ferrybridge, East Hardwick, Upton, Kinsley, Streethouse, ... Beal and Whitley.
We have a range of services including sales, valuations, auctions, land and new homes, mortgage services, property lawyers and surveyors.
The office is situated next to the Buttercross in the heart of Pontefract town centre and our prestigious busy flagship office is not only a historical focal point but also postioned within the main shopping area of Pontefract, close to transport links such as the local bus station, train stations, taxi ranks and parking.
We offer a friendly service that boasts a wealth of local knowledge with the sales team living locally to the area and villages.
Benefitting three in-house Mortgage Consultants, Emma Kynaston, Alison Webster andwho will not only help you with your mortgage and re-mortgage requirements, they will also help you to find your dream home!!
As part of a prestigious national estate agency network, we are here to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone 01977 791406, email Pontefract@williamhbrown.co.uk or visit the branch to talk directly to one of our team members.
why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on achieving the best possible price for your home.
- We present your property in the best light with professional photos, colour floorplans and upgrading listings on Rightmove & Zoopla.
- Adele & Joanne are our local property experts who are here to offer their expertise on the current market conditions.
- Melanie is our after sales coordinator who will guide your transaction through to completion.
- With a dedicated Land and New Homes specialist for developers and individuals. We sell 9000 new Homes every year
- In house Legal team to help with all your conveyancing needs offering a search pledge providing a no sale no fee service.
- With two auction departments including the new online auction site we can sell you home with no fee!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Wanted - For Sale - Looking for a 3 bedroom home with a good sized garden, any area in Pontefract. Up to £100,000
Wanted - For Sale- Looking for a property up to £150,000 on Pendennis Avenue in Pontefract! Large south facing garden is a plus! Conservatory would also be great!
Wanted - For Sale Two bed terrace in Ackworth upto £113,000
Wanted for sale - 2 to 4 bed bungalow in Hemsworth upto £375,000
Wanted for sale - 4 bedroom detached house in Pontefract upto £220,000
Wanted for sale 2 to 3 bedroom house in Ackworth upto £150,000
Wanted For Sale - 2 / 3 Bedroom House in Knottingley upto £115,000
Wanted is are three bedroom semi detahced home in HEMSWORTH
Mrs Spencer is sstc and looking for a 2 bedroom semi detached BUNGALOW around £170,000 in Hemsworth
This vendor is sstc and is looking for a 3 bedroom home close to Kings School under £250,000 ideally with a garage and spacious rooms.