our Oakwood, Leeds branch
At William H Brown estate agents in Oakwood, Leeds, we have a strong team and would love to help you buy or sell your home and understand that this will probably be the largest & most important purchase or sale you will make, and we want to make that experience as stress free and as smooth as possible.
Our ... team is led by Branch Manager David Simms who has a wealth of estate agency experience. David is supported by Negotiators Sharon and Daniel, Senior Lister Julia, Mortgage Service Consultant Raheel and Administrator James.
With over sixty five years of combined estate agency experience, William H Brown estate agents in Oakwood are always ready to help in any aspect of the home moving process. Our prime location on Oakwood Parade and experienced staff that live in the Roundhay and Oakwood areas ensures extensive local knowledge and a wealth of experience.
Our sales services include free market appraisals, professional photography of your property, floorplans, audio tours, EPC's, and Home Conveyancing Surveys.
Our mortgage services include mortgage advice, insurance, re-mortgages, and help to buy.
Our Lettings team can assist with finding you a property to rent or if you are a landlord wanting to let your property, please contact our office.
To book a free valuation of your home, arrange a mortgage appointment, or discuss any queries you have about our services please call William H Brown, Oakwood today on 0113 248 8263. We are always happy and willing to help!
why choose us?
- A dedicated branch manager, valuations manager and mortgage service consultant to ensure we provide a truly specialist service.
- Friendly and motivated team with over 65 years combined estate agency experience in sales, lettings and mortgage services.
- Your property will be seen on RIGHTMOVE, ZOOPLA, PRIME LOCATION AND WILLIAM H BROWN as well as other websites
- We pride ourselves on open house events which generate lots of viewers & potential multiple offers to acheive the best possible price.
- Flexible marketing packages available to help your property stand out.
- A prominent high street location with impressive window display.
- Dedicated and successful letting's team happy to help you either let or rent.
- A strong local network of offices in Leeds together with a large national network allowing us to help you move all over the country.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
We have MANY INVESTORS looking for properties in and around HAREHILLS, please call us now to SELL.
2 bedroom apartments urgently required after multiple offers on Garden View Court and Newton Court within 1 week.
Mr & Mrs S, looking for a three bedroom property in the Roundhay or Oakwood area of Leeds. Looking to pay up to £350,000
Three bedroom property in the newly built Oaklands estate area of Leeds. Up to £170,000
APARTMENT in the Roundhay area of Leeds. Two bedrooms upto £150,000
Looking for a FOUR BEDROOM property within a close proximity to ROUNDHAY HIGH SCHOOL. Willing to pay upto £500,000
We have a young couple looking for a first home with a budget up to £180,000. Would love off Road Parking and a garden space in the LS8 area. Can you help?
WANTED - For Sale, Mr & Mrs S are looking to sell their two bed upper floor flat in the Dib Lane (LS8) area. The property is on the market for £94,500 and perfect for investors!
WANTED - For Sale, Mr S is looking to sell his two bed mid-terrace property in the LS8 area. The property is on the market for 'Offers Over' £70,000 and would be an ideal opportunity for investors!