our Norwich - Select branch
Select is an exclusive and accomplished marketing service for high value, character, individual and period properties. In collaboration with our extensive local and national branch network, Select provides a bespoke, service across Norfolk and North Suffolk, from our flagship office in the centre of Norwich.
We understand the importance of providing an exceptional, tailored service that reflects the quality of ... our properties in all our marketing. We use professional photography and print services to create individual, distinguished property brochures, along with floor plans and virtual property tours that ensure each Select home is presented at its best.
Whether buying or selling, our Select team have a wealth of experience and knowledge and welcome you to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
why choose us?
- We are part of Sequence a national network of estate agents with over 290 offices including our 37 Barnard Marcus offices within London.
- Multi-office marketing to ensure that your property is exposed to a large number of potential buyers
- Professional photography, floor plans, 360 degree virtual tours and bespoke marketing brochures - all part of the Select marketing package
- Our Select team are on hand 7 days a week to help. Whether you are looking to buy or sell - we'll make our appointments fit around you.
- We'll showcase your property to millions of buyers through our internet presence advertising on both Zoopla and Rightmove
- 2020 as our most successful year yet even given the couple of months lost due to the pandemic
- We cover the whole county, so can encourage applicants to look in areas they may not have thought of
at William H Brown Norwich - Select
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a terrace property located in the Golden Triangle, Norwich, with open plan accommodation up to £750,000.
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a character property with annexe/potential for annexe close to amenities and located between Buxton & Brundall. Price up to £800,000
Mr S is looking for a four bedroom detached property with up to 1 acres of gardens, located in Norwich. Price up to £750,000.
Mr S is looking for a four/five bedroom property located between Cromer and Hunstanton with a minimum of 1/3 of an acre gardens. Price up to £2,000,000.
Ms T is looking for a 3 bedroom detached property with enclosed rear garden, garage and downstairs bedroom/shower facilities within 10 miles of Mundesley
Looking for a detached barn conversion/coach house 3+study and utility within 40 minutes commute to Norwich up to £550-700,000
Looking in Norwich & surrounding areas, detached modern style property with character, up to £850k