our Norwich - Select branch
Select is an exclusive and accomplished marketing service for high value, character, individual and period properties. In collaboration with our extensive local and national branch network, Select provides a bespoke, service across Norfolk and North Suffolk, from our flagship office in the centre of
We understand the importance of providing an exceptional, tailored service that reflects the quality of our properties in all our marketing. We use professional photography and print services to create individual, distinguished property brochures, along with floor plans and virtual property tours that ensure each Select home is presented at its best.
Whether buying or selling, our Select team have a wealth of experience and knowledge and welcome you to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
why choose us?
- We are an experienced team lead by Gareth Thomas, our regional Select Homes specialist
- We are part of Sequence a national network of estate agents with over 290 offices including our 37 Barnard Marcus offices within London.
- Multi-office marketing to ensure that your property is exposed to a large number of potential buyers
- Professional photography, floor plans, 360 degree virtual tours and bespoke marketing brochures - all part of the Select marketing package
- Our Select team are on hand 7 days a week to help. Whether you are looking to buy or sell - we'll make our appointments fit around you.
- We'll showcase your property to millions of buyers through our internet presence advertising on both Zoopla and Rightmove
at William H Brown Norwich - Select
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr K looking up to £500,000 in Thorpe St Andrew and North City areas for a 4/5 bedroom property. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs W - Cash buyers looking between £450,000 - £500,000 for a bungalow with land within 15 miles of Norwich City Centre.
Ms W - Looking up to £475,000 for a four bedroom property in the Norwich area. Can you help?
Dr N & Mrs K - Looking up to £700,000 for a 4/5 bedroom property on a large plot in the Keswick, Swardeston/ Cringleford areas.
Mr & Mrs W - With funds up to £650,000 are looking for a 4 bedroom detached character property with a large garden in rural location preferably the Suffolk area.
Mr & Mrs B - Looking to upsize to a 4 bedroom detached property within 10 miles of the Norfolk & Norwich Hospital with funds up to £600,000.