our Norwich - Select branch
Select is an exclusive and accomplished marketing service for high value, character, individual and period properties. In collaboration with our extensive local and national branch network, Select provides a bespoke, service across Norfolk and North Suffolk, from our flagship office in the centre o ... f Norwich. We understand the importance of providing an exceptional, tailored service that reflects the quality of our properties in all our marketing. We use professional photography and print services to create individual, distinguished property brochures, along with floor plans and virtual property tours that ensure each Select home is presented at its best. Whether buying or selling, our Select team have a wealth of experience and knowledge and welcome you to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
why choose us?
- We are an experienced team lead by Gareth Thomas, our regional Select Homes specialist
- We are part of Sequence a national network of estate agents with over 290 offices including our 37 Barnard Marcus offices within London.
- Multi-office marketing to ensure that your property is exposed to a large number of potential buyers
- Professional photography, floor plans, 360 degree virtual tours and bespoke marketing brochures - all part of the Select marketing package
- Our Select team are on hand 7 days a week to help. Whether you are looking to buy or sell - we'll make our appointments fit around you.
- We'll showcase your property to millions of buyers through our internet presence advertising on both Zoopla and Rightmove
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs B is looking for a five bedroom house in Mundesley. Funds in place up to £500,000.
Mr R is keen to find a barn conversion in the Norfolk Broads. Ready to buy within a price range £500 - £750,000.
Mr & Mrs H are looking for a spacious home in a village setting close To Norwich. Their budget is £450-500,000.
A Mr C is looking for a substantial home with at least 5 bedrooms and within 15 minutes drive of Kings Lynn. Able to proceed with a budget of £750-1,000,000.
Mrs S who is ready to buy is looking for a detached 4+ bedroom property around the Aylsham area within the price range - £500,000 - £700,000
Mr and Mrs T are looking for a detached property in a village or town from £350,000 - £425,000.
Mr & Mrs C are relocating to Norfolk and require a 4 bedroom family home within the A11 corridor readily accessible to Norwich.