our Norwich - Select branch
Select is an exclusive and accomplished marketing service for high value, character, individual and period properties. In collaboration with our extensive local and national branch network, Select provides a bespoke, service across Norfolk and North Suffolk, from our flagship office in the centre of
We understand the importance of providing an exceptional, tailored service that reflects the quality of our properties in all our marketing. We use professional photography and print services to create individual, distinguished property brochures, along with floor plans and virtual property tours that ensure each Select home is presented at its best.
Whether buying or selling, our Select team have a wealth of experience and knowledge and welcome you to contact us to discuss your individual requirements.
why choose us?
- We are an experienced team lead by Gareth Thomas, our regional Select Homes specialist
- We are part of Sequence a national network of estate agents with over 290 offices including our 37 Barnard Marcus offices within London.
- Multi-office marketing to ensure that your property is exposed to a large number of potential buyers
- Professional photography, floor plans, 360 degree virtual tours and bespoke marketing brochures - all part of the Select marketing package
- Our Select team are on hand 7 days a week to help. Whether you are looking to buy or sell - we'll make our appointments fit around you.
- We'll showcase your property to millions of buyers through our internet presence advertising on both Zoopla and Rightmove
at William H Brown Norwich - Select
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr and Mrs T are looking to down size to a 3-4 bedroom property within a rural south of Norwich village within 20 minutes travel time into the city. £475 - 500,000
Mr and Mrs J are looking a for 3-4 bedroom detached house within 10 miles of Fakenham. £500 - 550,000.
Mr and Mrs B are looking to down size to a barn conversion in and around Great Plumstead and Little Plumstead. £450 - 600,000
Ms M is relocating back to Norfolk to be closer to family. She's looking for approximately 1 acre of land, have 4-5 bedrooms, a garage, on a bus route and within 10 miles of Taverham. £600 - 750,000