our Norwich branch
William H Brown Estate Agent in Norwich have an experienced team in all fields of property, offering a wide range of services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let, we are here to help every step of the way, including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys and EPC's (Energy Performance Certificates). Our office is conveniently located on Bank Plain, opposite London Street in Norwich City Centre
- please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for properties like yours.
As well as Norwich City Centre itself, we at William H Brown sell and let properties in the surrounding areas including Costessey, Old Catton, Thorpe St Andrew, Hellesdon, Eaton and Cringleford as well as the surrounding villages including Spixworth, Rackheath, Brundall, Blofield, Thorpe End, Drayton, Taverham, Stoke Holy cross and many more.
We also have an in house Land & New Homes department and an auction department which is one of the UK's largest national property auctioneers.
If you are thinking of selling or renting or just want an up to date valuation of your property, then please contact our team of property consultants for your FREE market appraisal and we will tailor-make a bespoke marketing package that is suitable for you and your property.
If you need mortgage services, our consultants are available 6 days a week and can also help with re-mortgages, first time buyers and buy to let investors - just call the office to make an appointment.
why choose us?
- 374 New applicants registered since January 1st!
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photography and floor plans to make your property stand out from the rest!
- 34 properties SSTC already in January 2021!
- Prominent flagship office located on Bank Plain in Norwich City Centre!
- Residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, land & new homes and auctions all under one roof
- Lettings team with over 25 years combined experience
- William H Brown Lettings can help applicants looking to rent, landlords and buy to let investors.
- Hot area! We are looking for properties in the Thorpe St Andrew (NR7) area!
at William H Brown Norwich
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs F. a Doctor of the N&N, is looking for 2 bed property to let in the NR8 area, with parking, rent up to £1050pcm
Mr G. A teacher, is looking for 3 bed property to let in the NR6 area, Rent up to £950pcm
Mr J. is looking for a 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in and around Norwich City Centre
Mr B. is looking for a 2 bedroom house with a garden in Norwich City Centre.
Mr S. is looking for a 2 bedroom flat in Norwich City Centre.
Mr O. is looking for a 1-2 bedroom ground/low floor flat in the Thorpe/Dussindale area
Mr D. is looking for a 3 or more bedroom house with off road parking in the NR13 area
Mr B. is looking for a 2-3 bedroom terraced/semi-detached house in the NR1/NR3 areas up to £240,000