our Norwich branch
William H Brown Estate Agent in Norwich have an experienced team in all fields of property, offering a wide range of services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let, we are here to help every step of the way, including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys and EPC's (Energy Performance
Certificates). Our office is conveniently located on Bank Plain, opposite London Street in Norwich City Centre - please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for properties like yours.
As well as Norwich City Centre itself, we at William H Brown sell and let properties in the surrounding areas including Costessey, Old Catton, Thorpe St Andrew, Hellesdon, Eaton and Cringleford as well as the surrounding villages including Spixworth, Rackheath, Brundall, Blofield, Thorpe End, Drayton, Taverham, Stoke Holy cross and many more.
We also have an in house Land & New Homes department and an auction department which is one of the UK's largest national property auctioneers.
If you are thinking of selling or renting or just want an up to date valuation of your property, then please contact our team of property consultants for your FREE market appraisal and we will tailor-make a bespoke marketing package that is suitable for you and your property.
If you need mortgage services, our consultants are available 6 days a week and can also help with re-mortgages, first time buyers and buy to let investors - just call the office to make an appointment.
why choose us?
- Prominent flagship office located on Bank Plain in Norwich City Centre!
- Our experienced sales team are available 7 days a week with late night opening hours
- Residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, land & new homes and auctions all under one roof
- Lettings team with over 25 years combined experience
- William H Brown Lettings can help applicants looking to rent, landlords and buy to let investors.
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give you national coverage!
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photography and floor plans to make your property stand out from the rest!
- We have FOUR mortgage consultants in branch offering day, evening and weekend appointments!
at William H Brown Norwich
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr C. is looking for a three or more bedroom property in the catchment area of Angel Road School
Mrs B. is looking for a detached property in Hellesdon up to £300,000.
Mr P. is looking for a Four bedroom detached property in Loddon or Thorpe End up to £450,000.
Mrs A. is looking for a three bedroom property with garden on the Trafford Estate up to £350,000.
Miss L. is looking for a two bedroom City Centre property up to £125,000.
Mr & Mrs D. are looking for a detached bungalow in Hellesdon up to £260,000
Miss L.M, is looking for a 1 bed property to rent in and around the City Centre, she is looking for a long term let, up to £650 rent pcm, she is a full time accountant, have you got a property to let?
Miss K.P, is looking for a 2 bed house to rent in the NR5 area, she is looking for a long term let, up to £775 rent pcm, she is a Full Time Personal Assistant, have you got a property to let?
Mr G,R is looking for a 1 bed property to rent in the NR12 area, he is looking for a long term let, up to £775 rent pcm, he is a Full Time Civil Servant, have you got a property to let?
Miss P.T, is looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent in the Hellesdon area, she is looking to pay rent up to £1000pcm, she is a full time graphic design have you got a property to Let?