our Norwich branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
William H Brown Estate Agent in Norwich have an experienced team in all fields of property, offering a wide range of services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let, we are here to help every step of the way, including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys and EPC's (Energy Performance Certificates). Our office is conveniently located on Bank Plain, opposite London Street in Norwich City Centre - please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for properties like yours.
As well as Norwich City Centre itself, we at William H Brown sell and let properties in the surrounding areas including Costessey, Old Catton, Thorpe St Andrew, Hellesdon, Eaton and Cringleford as well as the surrounding villages including Spixworth, Rackheath, Brundall, Blofield, Thorpe End, Drayton, Taverham, Stoke Holy cross and many more.
We also have an in house Land & New Homes department and an auction department which is one of the UK's largest national property auctioneers.
If you are thinking of selling or renting or just want an up to...
why choose us?
- Prominent flagship office located on Bank Plain in Norwich City Centre!
- Our experienced sales team are available 7 days a week with late night opening hours
- Residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, land & new homes and auctions all under one roof
- Lettings team with over 25 years combined experience
- William H Brown Lettings can help applicants looking to rent, landlords and buy to let investors.
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give you national coverage!
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photography and floor plans to make your property stand out from the rest!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr & Mrs J are looking for investment properties close to the UEA in the NR5 postcode
Mr M. a Lawyer, is looking for 2/3 bed property to let in the Golden Triangle, with a rear garden and parking, rent up to £900pcm
Mrs F. a Doctor of the N&N, is looking for 2 bed property to let in the NR8 area, with parking, rent up to £1050pcm
Mr G. A teacher, is looking for 3 bed property to let in the NR6 area, Rent up to £950pcm
Mrs W Is looking for three bedroom houses in the North City/Wymondham area!
Mr P is looking for a 3 bedroom semi-detachyed house for £210k in the NR5 area, close to the UEA!
Ms H is looking for 2 bedroom coachhouse in Queens Hill
Mr T is looking for 3 bedroom semi-detached houses in the NR3/ north city postcode!
Mr L is looking for homes up to 250k 3 or 4 beds in the Earlham area!