our Norwich branch
William H Brown Estate Agent in Norwich have an experienced team in all fields of property, offering a wide range of services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let, we are here to help every step of the way, including mortgage services, home conveyancing, surveys and EPC's (Energy Performance Certificates). Our office is conveniently located on Bank Plain, opposite London Street in Norwich City Centre
- please feel free to call in for a chat about the local market and the demand for properties like yours.
As well as Norwich City Centre itself, we at William H Brown sell and let properties in the surrounding areas including Costessey, Old Catton, Thorpe St Andrew, Hellesdon, Eaton and Cringleford as well as the surrounding villages including Spixworth, Rackheath, Brundall, Blofield, Thorpe End, Drayton, Taverham, Stoke Holy cross and many more.
We also have an in house Land & New Homes department and an auction department which is one of the UK's largest national property auctioneers.
If you are thinking of selling or renting or just want an up to date valuation of your property, then please contact our team of property consultants for your FREE market appraisal and we will tailor-make a bespoke marketing package that is suitable for you and your property.
If you need mortgage services, our consultants are available 6 days a week and can also help with re-mortgages, first time buyers and buy to let investors - just call the office to make an appointment.
why choose us?
- Prominent flagship office located on Bank Plain in Norwich City Centre!
- Our experienced sales team are available 7 days a week with late night opening hours
- Residential sales, lettings, mortgage services, land & new homes and auctions all under one roof
- Lettings team with over 25 years combined experience
- William H Brown Lettings can help applicants looking to rent, landlords and buy to let investors.
- We advertise on BOTH Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk plus many more to give you national coverage!
- Fantastic marketing packages available with professional photography and floor plans to make your property stand out from the rest!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr M. a Lawyer, is looking for 2/3 bed property to let in the Golden Triangle, with a rear garden and parking, rent up to £900pcm
Mrs F. a Doctor of the N&N, is looking for 2 bed property to let in the NR8 area, with parking, rent up to £1050pcm
Mr G. A teacher, is looking for 3 bed property to let in the NR6 area, Rent up to £950pcm
Mr Woodcock is looking for a three bedroom semi-detached property in the NR3 north-City area of Norwich
Miss Bailey is looking for a two bedroom home up to £170,000 with off-road parking
Is looking for a 3 bedrooms and a garage located in the North City up to £300,000
Miss D is looking for a 1-2 bed apartment in NR2 up to £130,000
Mr G is looking for a 2 bed house in NR3 up to £160,000
Miss T is looking for a 3 bed semi with a garden and garage located in the North city up to £200,000