our Northampton branch
William H Brown in Northampton town centre would love to help you sell, buy, let or rent your home. We cover all of Northampton and Northamptonshire and are prominently positioned on Bridge Street in the town centre specialising in all Northampton central and south Northamptonshire including the surrounding
villages of Wootton, Hardingstone, Brafield, Denton, Earls Barton and Cogenhoe.
The team have over 60 years collective experience and with specialised services in Residential Sales and Letting's, Mortgage Services, Land & New Homes and Auctions.
As an ARLA registered agency we offer a range of rental options including find a tenant, rent collection and full management to suit all landlords, whether you are buying your first buy to let investment or a portfolio landlord.
We offer a wide range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping you every step of the way including mortgage services, home conveyancing and Energy Performance Certificates. Our enhanced marketing packages include audio tours, professional photography, floorplans and enhanced online marketing. We also offer Open House events on all our properties as well as a Help to Find service designed to help you search for your ideal home - contact us for more details.
The town of Northampton is ideally located for commuting with the new Northampton train station offering rail links into London Euston.
why choose us?
- Our flagship office in a prominent high street location with excellent window displays right in the heart of Northampton town centre.
- Friendly, professional and very dedicated team of proactive sales people, working hard to sell your house and find your next perfect home.
- Advertising on key property websites including Rightmove and Zoopla and also within the Northamptonshire local press.
- Two Mortgage Consultants in-branch to help you find the right mortgage to suit your needs. Call to make an appointment today!
- We are open 6 days a week and a late night on Thursdays until 7pm to ensure we are available at a time to suit you and your busy schedules.
- Our Lettings services include, management service, rent collection, tenant find, as well as matching tenants to their ideal properties.
- William H Brown have successfully been selling houses for over 125 years - a brand you can trust! Call today for a FREE MARKET APPRAISAL.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr B is currently renting and is looking for a 3 bedroom property in Northampton to be closer to family. Looking up to £170K and can move quickly.
Mr T, looking for a 3 bedroom house, has two girls and one boy, Due to salary, we are looking for a landlord who will take a guarantor. Looking to move ASAP.
Mr M, looking for a 2 bedroom house within the East Hunsbury area, recently missed out on property in the area and looking to move by the end of August.
Miss H, looking for a house with minimum of 2 bedrooms, garage and allowing pets. Looking up to £1,000pcm and willing to pay 2 months deposit.
Landlord is looking for professional tenant to occupy his HIGH END 2 bedroom, 2nd floor apartment. Property consists; double glazing, central heating, white goods and TOWN CENTRE parking CALL NOW!
FOR SALE 3 bedroom property with off road parking in the Kingsley area up to £250k.
Mr F has no property to sell and looking for a four bedroom CHARACTER property with PARKING from between £400k - £620k.
FIRST TIME BUYERS Mr & Mrs M are a looking for a one/two bedroom flat or house in the NORTHAMPTON AREA from £140k - £150k
FIRST TIME BUYER looking for a 3 bed property in Northampton and surrounding areas up to £170K.
FIRST TIME BUYER looking for a property close to the town centre up to £150k.