our Northampton branch
William H Brown in Northampton town centre would love to help you sell, buy, let or rent your home. We cover all of Northampton and Northamptonshire and are prominently positioned on Bridge Street in the town centre specialising in all Northampton central and south Northamptonshire including the surrounding
villages of Wootton, Hardingstone, Brafield, Denton, Earls Barton and Cogenhoe.
The team have over 60 years collective experience and with specialised services in Residential Sales and Letting's, Mortgage Services, Land & New Homes and Auctions.
As an ARLA registered agency we offer a range of rental options including find a tenant, rent collection and full management to suit all landlords, whether you are buying your first buy to let investment or a portfolio landlord.
We offer a vast range of home moving services to buyers and sellers, helping you every step of the way including mortgage services, home conveyancing and Energy Performance Certificates. Our enhanced marketing packages include audio tours, professional photography, floorplans and enhanced online marketing. We also offer Open House events on all our properties as well as a Help to Find service designed to help you search for your ideal home - contact us for more details.
The town of Northampton is ideally located for commuting with the new Northampton train station offering rail links into London Euston.
why choose us?
- Our office is in a prominent high street location with excellent window displays right in the heart of Northampton town centre.
- Friendly, professional and very dedicated team of proactive sales people, working hard to sell your property and find your next perfect home
- Advertising on top property websites including Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Two experienced Mortgage Consultant to help you find the right mortgage to suit your needs. Call to make an appointment today!
- We are open 6 days a week and a late night on Thursdays until 7pm to ensure we are available at a time to suit you and your busy schedule
- Lettings services including: full management, rent collection, tenant finder, as well as matching tenants to their ideal properties.
- William H Brown have successfully been selling houses for over 125 years - a brand you can trust! Call today to book your FREE valuation
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr T, looking for a 3 bedroom house, has two girls and one boy, Due to salary, we are looking for a landlord who will take a guarantor. Looking to move ASAP.
Mr M, looking for a 2 bedroom house within the East Hunsbury area, recently missed out on property in the area and looking to move by the end of August.
Miss H, looking for a house with minimum of 2 bedrooms, garage and allowing pets. Looking up to £1,000pcm and willing to pay 2 months deposit.
Landlord is looking for professional tenant to occupy his HIGH END 2 bedroom, 2nd floor apartment. Property consists; double glazing, central heating, white goods and TOWN CENTRE parking CALL NOW!
For Sale 3 to 5 bedroom houses between £375,000 and £475,000. Preference will be older houses rather than new build. Garage a must.
Miss B is looking for a 2 bedroom property for sale in the surrounding villages of Northampton up to £250k.
Mr S is a first time buyer looking for a three bedroom property up to £275k in the Northampton area.
Miss V is a first time buyer looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom flat up to £140k in and around Northampton.
Ms O is a cash buyer moving from London with no chain, looking up to £180k for a 3 bed property.
Mr P is an investment buyer looking for properties in Northampton up to £160k.