our North Walsham branch
William H Brown estate agents in North Walsham, which is located on Market Street in the town centre, have been selling and letting homes for many years, offering highly professional home moving services for both buyers, sellers and landlords. As part of a national estate agency network with over 320
branches, we can help at every step of the moving process, from Sale and Let Valuations, Mortgage Services, Insurance and Conveyancing, to EPC's and Surveys. We also have a fantastic Auction Department, Select Homes Department for specialist properties and a dedicated Land & New Homes team.
As well as North Walsham itself, we at William H Brown sell and rent properties in all of the surrounding villages including Mundesley, Trunch, Southrepps, Thorpe Market, Felmingham, Skeyton, Swafield, Antingham, Tunstead, Bacton and more!
As an ARLA registered Lettings agency we offer a range of rental options including Find Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management. Whether you are buying your first buy-to-let investment or you are a portfolio landlord, our Lettings services are tailor-made to suit your needs. We fully reference our tenants as well as offer a range of protection policies!
Housing in North Walsham varies from modern to characterful homes to suit many buyers needs... If you have a property to sell or let, or are looking to buy or rent a property, please pop in for a chat or give us a call on 01692 402861 (Sales) or 01692 407833 (Lettings) and see how we can help you!
why choose us?
- Fantastic marketing packages available with Professional Photography, Audio Tours, EPC's and Floor Plans to make your property stand out!
- Mary is our very experienced Mortgage Consultant, offering day, evening and weekend Mortgage appointments at times to suit you!
- We advertise on Rightmove, Zoopla and our own website to give our sellers and landlords national coverage!
- Our Lettings Department offer a range of services including Find Tenant Only, Rent Collection and Full Management Services.
- The Letting's department covers the whole of the North Norfolk Coast and inland to Aylsham, North Walsham and Stalham.
- 4 Bedroom Detached House in Felmingham, sold at over the asking price on the open day! Looking to sell?! Contact us today!
- 2 Bedroom Semi-detached Bungalow in North Walsham, sold on the first viewing after less than one week of marketing!
at William H Brown North Walsham
Rental Insurance Advice Day
We have a range of insurance products avalible! Call us, or pop in for all the information you need on insurance for landlords and tenants!
All DayBook to Attend
If you're thinking of becoming a landlord, or already have a portfolio of properties, pop in to see how we can help you!
All DayBook to Attend
Lettings Price Advice Day in North Walsham!
Do you own a property in North Walsham and would like to know how much rental income you could earn, call us today to book your appointment!
09:00 - 19:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs S is looking for a 2 bedroom house for sale North Walsham or Mundesley. Can you help?
Mr D is a FIRST TIME BUYER, looking for a 3 bedroom detached house for sale around the North Walsham and surrounding areas, with a garage and gardens. Funds avaliable up to £200,000. Can you help?
Miss L has nothing to sell, looking for a 1 or 2 bedroom house or flat for sale, within a 10 mile radius of Cromer. Funds available up to £140,000, coastal location preferred.
Single teacher looking for a 2 bedroom house around North Walsham town center upto £650pcm, wants to move before Christmas!
We have a retired couple looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow within a 5 mile radius of Cromer. They are looking to move before Christmas and ideally want a long term let.
A family of four are looking for a 6 month short let within the next couple of months, they can afford upto £700pcm.
A bee farmer and his wife are looking for a 3 bedroom house upto £900pcm within a 10 mile radius of North Walsham. They ideally will need outbuildings but can move now!