our North Walsham branch
William H Brown estate agents in North Walsham can assist you in every aspect of buying, selling and even letting your property. That isn't all we do! As part of an award winning national estate agency network, we help at every step of your house move. We can also offer you in-house mortgage services,
conveyancing, surveys, professional photography and floor plan packages to ensure the highest quality marketing for your property.The North Walsham team consists of local people with over 100 years combined experience in estate agency! Made up of friendly and professional estate agents with a wealth of knowledge when it comes to property and the local area.
We work closely with other branches across Norfolk including: Aylsham, Reepham, Cromer, Holt, Stalham, Great Yarmouth & Norwich to ensure your property is available to as many potential buyers as possible, in addition to this being part of a nation wide company. With our FREE 'Help to Find' service, purchasing your next property couldn't be easier.
The North Walsham office also covers Mundesley, Trunch, Southrepps, Thorpe Market, Felmingham, Skeyton, Swafield, Antingham, Tunstead, Bacton & many more!
The North Walsham Office also has the advantage of our own lettings team based in branch, Nicole and Emma can assist you with every aspect of lettings. The duo have the skills, knowledge & experience you would expect from your letting agent. When you think about property, think William H Brown North Walsham. .
why choose us?
- Due to the excellent service we provide our customers keep coming back! They have continued to use the services we offer for over 20 years!
- The branch is located in the Town Centre of North Walsham, within walking distance of the train station, bus stops and Birchwood surgery
- Our North Walsham lettings team is flexible and reliable, always on hand to assist in any problem with the use of our own management team.
- The Letting's department covers the whole of the North Norfolk Coast and inland to Aylsham, North Walsham and Stalham.
- We can assist you in every aspect of moving & selling inc EPC's, professional photography, floorplans, conveyancing & mortgage services
- Our office has it's own full time, Mortgage Consultant, Mary, who can assist you in everything mortgage related
- Want to know how much your property is worth? Contact us today on 01692 402861 for a FREE market appraisal.
at William H Brown North Walsham
Tenants have you got your contents insured? Please call the office for more information on 01692 407833
All DayBook to Attend
Free Rental Valuation
Do you own a property in North Walsham and would like to know how much rental income you could earn? Call us on 01692 407833.
09:00 - 18:00Book to Attend
IN BRANCH- We invite you into our North Walsham branch to meet Nicole,Emma and Kirsty who can answer questions you may have in renting your property.
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs S is looking for a 2 bedroom house preferably on a nice estate. Preferred location is North Walsham or Mundesley. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 2 bedroom bungalow with a maintainable garden, close to North Walsham town. Budget of £230,000. Are you able to help?
Mr D is looking for a 3 bedroom detached property with a garden and garage around the North Walsham and surrounding areas. Looking up to £200,000. Can you help?
Mr C & Miss L are looking for a 2-3 bedroom property with a driveway/garage and a garden. Looking up to £180,000. Can you help?
Mr S is looking for a 3 bedroom property with large living space and garden, With a budget of up to £180,000.
Miss L is looking for a house or flat, 1 or 2 bedrooms within a 10 mile radius of Cromer. Budget of £140,000 and coastal location preferred.
Single gentleman with 1 child is looking for a rental property in North Walsham. Please call 01692 407833 if you have a property that will be suitable.
Mr and Mrs L are looking for a 2 bedroom character property. There budget is upto £550.00pcm and they are looking to move in April.