our Newland Avenue, Hull branch
The Newland Avenue branch of William H Brown Estate Agents would love to assist you with selling, buying or renting your property in the Hull area. We cover areas such as The Avenues, Dukeries, Beverley High Road, Cottingham Road, Newland Park and various other areas in the HU6. HU5 and HU3 region surrounding
the ever so popular and vastly growing University of Hull.
Visitors can park opposite our branch free of charge and we are also located approximately 10 minutes walk from the University of Hull.
With over 45 years' experience in selling properties, we would be happy to discuss the local market trends within the area we operate in. If you're selling we can advise you on the best way to market your property, ensuring we maximise exposure to achieve the best possible price for you.
We offer a free valuation service with our highly experienced valuer Neil Eglin who has been in the estate agency industry for more than 35 years. We also have our own in house Mortgage Consultant, Justin Mong who is trained and qualified ready to help you find the right mortgage from our selected panel of lenders. Our consultant also offers a unique Help to Find service to help anyone find their dream home!
Our inspired, motivated and professional team have helped thousands of customers, whether they are first time buyers or investors with a portfolio of properties.
why choose us?
- We offer a unique Help to Find service! Call us or pop into our branch for further information!
- Contact us to arrange a FREE valuation with our lister Neil, who has 35 years experience in estate agency and excellent local knowledge!
- We advertise YOUR property on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise exposure on your home!
- We offer our own in-house Home Conveyancing!
- We can assist you in every aspect of moving and selling including New Homes. Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Surveys, Auctions & EPCs!
- We offer enhanced marketing packages including - Facebook adverts, audio tours, professional photography and floorplans!
- We have one of the largest auction departments in the country and offer the modern method of auction 'IAMSOLD' if you require a quick sale!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr. T, First time buyer, looking for a 2 bed property in HU3. Looking up to £60,000. Client fully qualified.
Mrs. N. First time buyer, looking for a 2/3 bed house in HU5. Looking up to £80,000. Client fully qualified.
Mr.F, First time buyer, looking for a 2/3 bed property on Worthing Street. Looking up to £80,000. Client financially qualified.
Mr.E. House to sell, looking for a spacious 3 bed property with parking in HU5/HU6. Looking up to £220,000. Client fully qualified.
Mr.S. No house to sell, looking for a 2/3 bedroom property near the university. Looking up to £100,000. Client fully qualified.
Miss C. First time buyer, looking for a 3 bedroom property with garden in the HU6 area. Looking up to £160,000. Client fully qualified.
Mr G. First time buyer, looking for a 1/2 bedroom house or flat in HU3. Looking up to £65,000. Client fully qualified.
Mr S. No house to sell, looking for a 3 bed property in the HU3/HU5 area. Looking up to £115,000. Client fully qualified.
Mr.B. First time buyer, looking for a 3 bed property in the Avenues area. Looking up to £125,000. Client fully qualified.