our Newland Avenue, Hull branch
The Newland Avenue branch of William H Brown Estate Agents would love to assist in helping you with selling, buying or renting your property in the Hull area. We cover areas such as The Avenues, Dukeries, Beverley High Road, Cottingham Road, Newland Park and various other areas in the HU6. HU5 and HU3
region surrounding the ever so popular and vastly growing University of Hull.
Visitors can park opposite our branch free of charge and we are also located approximately 10 minutes walk from the University of Hull.
With over 45 years' experience in selling properties, we would be happy to discuss the local market trends within the area we operate in. If you're selling we can advise you on the best way to market your property, ensuring we maximise exposure to achieve the best possible price for you.
We as an estate agency can offer you more as we can get your property in front of more people than any other agent as we advertise all our properties on Zoopla and Rightmove. We offer Mortgage Services with our expert Kerry, who is keen to get you the best deals. We also offer free Market Valuation service for those wanting our highly experienced valuer Neil Eglins opinion who has been in the estate agent industry for more than 35 years.
Our inspired, motivated and professional team have helped thousands of customers, whether they are first time buyers or investors with a portfolio of properties.
why choose us?
- Contact us for a free valuation with our lister Neil, who has 35 years experience in estate agency and excellent local knowledge!
- We advertise your property on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise exposure on your home!
- We offer no sale, no fee with our Home Conveyancing!
- We can assist you in every aspect of moving and selling including Mortgage Services, Conveyancing, Surveys, Auctions, New Homes & EPCs!
- We offer enhanced marketing packages including - Facebook adverts, audio tours, professional photography and floorplans!
- We offer a unique HELP TO FIND service! Call us or pop into our branch for further information!
- We have one of the largest auction departments in the country!
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mrs M, First Time Buyer, looking for a 3 bedroom property with garden in the Princes Ave/ Goddard Av/ Kirkham Drive area. Looking up to £125,000. Client fully qualified.
Miss M, First Time Buyer, looking for a 3 bedroom property with garden and dining room in the HU6 area. Looking up to £85,000. Client financially qualified.
Miss W, First Time Buyer, looking for a 2/3 bedroom property with parking in the Cottingham Road and Inglemire Lane area. Looking up to £125,000.
Mrs M, First Time Buyer, looking for a 4 bedroom property in the Spring Bank area. Looking up to £120,000.
Mr and Mrs Clark, house sold, looking for a property in the Bricknell Avenue school catchment area. Looking up to £145,000. Client financially qualified.
Mr. J, House on the market, looking for modern detached / semi detached property with garden and drive. Looking up to £90,000. Client fully qualified.
Mr and Mrs Rial, First Time Buyer, looking for a 3/4 bedroom property in the Avenues area. Looking up to £220,000.