our Newark branch
In line with government guidelines regarding Coronavirus, to protect our colleagues and our customers, our branches are temporarily closed. We have some customer FAQs that you can access via the home page of our website and you can still contact us online, on the phone or by email. You can email us
at email@example.com, chat with us online or call our customer support team on 01162963110.
William H Brown Newark is prominently located within the popular Market Place in the heart of Newark. Here at William H Brown we boast a local and national market knowledge having the further benefit of a national presence with over 350 offices scattered over the country. Our experienced team are here to provide our clients with the best possible service and aim to work to your needs whether you are thinking of buying, selling, letting or looking for information regarding our mortgage, re-mortgage, protection and insurance department.
Alongside our sales, lettings and mortgage services department we also offer a regional Land and New Homes centre comprising of ten knowledgeable professionals. They are focused and dedicated on helping you maximise your potential for sites no matter how big or small the land might be. They are able to offer advice on land with and without planning permission, part built sites and brownfield just to name a few alongside other types of land for potential development.
Alongside the centre of Newark we also have high demand for propertie...
why choose us?
- Our opening hours are extended until 7pm on a Thursday - working longer, harder and more efficiently for you.
- We offer a superb location in the Market Place of Newark with excellent window displays showing our properties in the best light possible.
- 'Help To Find' is our tailor made service for you to help find your dream home. Call now on 01636 640473 to find out more.
- The Land and New Homes department have 10 experienced professionals here to advise you on your land and sites.
- ARLA Propertymark registered agent using an independent inventory clerk & independent tenant referencing company
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Two and Three Bedroom Terraced Properties in Newark Town Centre
Would love to be in a Village Location with three bedrooms. qualified first time buyer with new born baby looking to start their lives in their first family home up to £180,000
Two or Three Bedroom Bungalows in the Newark/Collingham Area up to £240,000
Professional couple looking to rent in a 5 to 10 mile radius of Coddington, willing to pay up to £1000 per month and to move quickly. They do have a small dog, CAN YOU HELP?
Family home required in Fernwood or Balderton with 4 or 5 bedrooms up to £1200 per month, looking for a LONG TERM LET.