our Newark branch
William H Brown Newark is prominently located within the popular Market Place in the heart of Newark. Here at William H Brown we boast a local and national market knowledge having the further benefit of a national presence with over 350 offices scattered over the country. Our experienced team are here to provide our clients with the best possible service and aim to work to your needs whether you are thinking of buying,
selling, letting or looking for information regarding our mortgage, re-mortgage, protection and insurance department.
Alongside our sales, lettings and mortgage services department we also offer a regional Land and New Homes centre comprising of ten knowledgeable professionals. They are focused and dedicated on helping you maximise your potential for sites no matter how big or small the land might be. They are able to offer advice on land with and without planning permission, part built sites and brownfield just to name a few alongside other types of land for potential development.
Alongside the centre of Newark we also have high demand for properties in surrounding areas such as Collingham, Coddington, Farndon, Tuxford and Long Bennington. If you are thinking of letting or selling, or just want some further information on the current market condition please feel free to call our market experts on 01636 640473 for some free advice.
Furthermore, we offer an exclusive ‘Help To Find’ service which we created to help our clients find their dream house.
why choose us?
- Our opening hours are extended until 7pm on a Thursday - working longer, harder and more efficiently for you.
- We offer a superb location in the Market Place of Newark with excellent window displays showing our properties in the best light possible.
- 'Help To Find' is our tailor made service for you to help find your dream home. Call now on 01636 640473 to find out more.
- We are available for accompanied viewings until 5pm on Saturdays!
- We have a our regional land expert Jamie Forman based in the Newark office and is happy to help with any land enquiries you may have!
- We are currently offering our Pro Marketing Pack ABSOLUTELY FREE to new vendors! This offer is only available until the 29th Sept 2021.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Miss B has nothing to sell and is looking for 3/4 bedroom semi-detached house up to £170,000 with off street parking in Ollerton. Does this sound like your property?
First time buyer looking for Village Location, preferably Farndon or villages with good access to A46. Has mortgage in place with a budget of £150,000.
WANTED Three bedroom semi-detached properties in Balderton up to £180,000.
Mr B is a First Time Buyer looking for a shared ownership property in Newark and Surrounding Villages. Has a mortgage in place for up to £100,000.
Mr W is a First Time Buyer looking for a Two Bedroom house close to Newark Town Centre up to £110,000.