our Morley, Leeds branch
As part of a national network of estate agents, William H Brown Morley is located in a prominent position on Morley High Street and would love to help you find your next home or assist with the sale of your property. We are a team of highly experienced and friendly estate agents. Our Branch Manager Jessica Wood, has a wealth of experience and industry knowledge after doing a variety of roles within the company.
Our ... branch covers a large area, including Morley, Churwell, Gildersome, Tingley, East Ardsley, Thorpe, Middleton, Drighlington, Birkenshaw and Beeston. Our best selling areas are the Bird Estate in Morley and Tingley.
Our Sales Negotiators Karly& Kay will gladly assist you with every aspect of the moving process. Chloe our Valuer would be more than happy to visit your property to give you a FREE property valuation and we offer evening and weekend appointments.
Our Mortgage Consultants Ali, John & Sophia can help you with all aspects of buying/selling.
We're particularly proactive and creative when it comes to marketing your property and looking for buyers. We launch all new properties to the market with an open house event with the added benefit of accompanied viewing's, to drive the best price and to find the right buyer for you. Once we have agreed a sale, you will receive regular updates from our designated sales progressor and be able to monitor the conveyancing process through our innovative app.
why choose us?
- We offer PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, AUDIO TOURS, FLOOR PLANS and PREMIUM DISPLAYS to make your property stand out from the crowd online.
- We offer SOCIAL MEDIA marketing packages to get your property in front of more buyers (subject to T&Cs)
- We run a fantastic HELP TO FIND SERVICE for customers struggling to find properties
- Our team has a BRANCH BASED PROGRESSOR Jessica, who will assist you with the marketing of your home, right through to completion.
- We have an EXCELLENT PANEL of CONVEYANCERS who open EVENINGS & WEEKENDS with a NO MOVE NO LEGAL FEE policy.
- We offer ACCOMPANIED VIEWINGS 6 DAYS A WEEK
- Our SELLING FEES start from ZERO % (subject to T&Cs) - please call us today to find out more and arrange a free valuation.
- WE OFFER 360 DEGREE VIRTUAL VIEWINGS.
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Our vendor is SSTC and looking for a three bedroom semi detached property in Tingley upto 130K. Ideally on Eastleigh Drive. The property must have a lawned rear garden as she has young children.
Looking for a one bedroom cluster house on the bird estate in Morley.Max budget of 120k.
Looking for a 3 bed townhouse/semi upto 240k on the St Andrews development in Morley.
Looking for a 3/4 bed townhouse in the new forest village development upto 225k. Must have a garage.
Looking for a 3 bed modern property on the gardens in Middleton. Maximum budget of 165k. Must have a garden and off street parking for one car.
Two bedroom apartment on the New Forest Village development in LS10 upto 100k
First time buyer looking for a house upto 135k, two bedroom minimum, must have parking.
First time buyer looking for a property in Morley/Churwell area upto £170,000. Would love a property on Ingle Avenue in Morley. Must have off street parking.
First time buyer looking upto 200k. Tingley/Morley/Drighlington/East Ardsley. Must have 2 beds minimum and a garage.
First time buyer looking upto 155k. Two bedroom ideally in Birkenshaw/Drighlington.