our Mildenhall branch
William H Brown Mildenhall are a long established estate agents in the town and offer a wide range of property services, whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or let.
We are a proactive estate agent with a positive reputation offering marketing packages for your property, Conveyancing Services, ... Mortgage Services, Auctions, Lettings and more.
The Mildenhall office specifically have properties to SELL and RENT in the areas of Mildenhall, Lakenheath, Red Lodge, Beck Row, West Row, Isleham, Chippenham, Icklingham, Barton Mills, Tuddenham and all the surrounding villages. As well as having a network of other local branches covering further areas again for buying and renting.
Looking to sell and curious about what your property may be worth? Please call us today on 01638 713274 or mildenhall@williamhbrown,co.uk to arrange a free valuation of your property.
why choose us?
- Online marketing package includes Audio Tour, Floorplan, Professional Photography & Facebook Advert to help get your home noticed
- In-house Mortgage Consultant, Frances Busson is available for appointments
- LED window displays and High Street corner position ideal for getting your property noticed in our office window!
- A range of property services from residential sales, lettings, conveyancing services, auctions to land and new homes.
- We have a dedicated aftersales progressor for a smooth transaction for your sale and someone available to update you throughout.
- Dedicated New Homes Manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing and sales for local and national developers
- Highly experienced and dedicated Lettings Team. Always on hand to help guide you through, whether you are a Landlord or Tenant.
- Free no obligation rental valuations!
at William H Brown Mildenhall
Help To Buy! Come see Frances for free expert advice on the mortgage market.
09:00 - 15:00Book to Attend
10:00 - 11:00Book to Attend
Home Valuation Week
William H Brown –Mildenhall, will be conducting FREE, NO obligation, Home Valuations in RED LODGE, call now to book an appointment.
All DayBook to Attend
What's it Worth
What's your property worth in Mildenhall? Call us now to arrange your FREE, no obligation market appraisal!
All DayBook to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr M is a first time buyer looking for a 2/3 bedroom property in Mildenhall with good parking, looking up to £170,000.
Mr V is a FIRST TIME BUYER looking for a house OR APARTMENT up to £140,000 with 2 bedrooms.
Mrs P is SSTC looking for a 2 bedroom house in Red Lodge or Mildenhall up to £180,000.
Mr R is flexible with timeframes as he is a FIRST TIME BUYER looking for a 3 bedroom home in Red Lodge.
Mrs G will have cash from her sale but is looking for a home in a non estate location with good parking up to £230,000.
Mrs M is a cash buyer with NO CHAIN. Looking in Mildenhall and surrounding areas for a But To Let Property. Her budget is £210,000.
Mrs P has a budget of up to £1500, looking for a minimum 3 bedroom property in Mildenhall.
Mr & Mrs M have a budget of £2500 PCM! Looking for a property with min 4 beds and 2 bathrooms. Ready to move in next month!