our March branch
William H Brown estate agents located on High Street, March would love to help you buy, sell or let your property. Contact Sales on 01354 654545 and Lettings on 01354 660813.
If you are thinking of selling or would just like a free no obligation valuation then call us today to arrange an appointment.
Adam Waring, our Mortgage Services Manager, can offer you a wide range of mortgage services including re-mortgages.
We have a large selection of houses, bungalows and flats for sale and to let in March and surrounding villages of Wimblington, Doddington, Manea & Christchurch.
Our Lettings department covers an even wider area including Ely, Chatteris and the towns and villages between. Our ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department use comprehensive referencing to ensure the best possible tenant for you. We also have an AIIC professional inventory clerk. We offer a range of services including Find a Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management.
Our sales team, combined have over 100 years experience in selling houses along with all aspects of estate agency and we have helped hundreds of people successfully move home!
As part of a national estate agency network, not only do we offer a wide range of home moving services, we also employ local people with local knowledge, enabling us to help with the home moving process and to also give information about the local community.
why choose us?
- Our staff have over 100 years estate agency experience with local knowledge.
- Enhanced marketing packages available including professional photography, video tours and social media advertising.
- We offer a FREE "Help to Find" service - Call us today to find out how we can help you find your new home.
- We hold OPEN HOUSE EVENTS to help sell properties fast. Please contact us for more details.
- Mortgage services available from our in-house Mortgage Services Consultant, Adam Waring, Call to book your appointment.
- Our dedicated Lettings Team are here to help all tenants and landlords in the March, Ely, Soham, Littleport and Chatteris areas.
- Members of The Association of Residential Lettings Agents & The Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
at William H Brown March
FIRST TIME BUYER & HELP TO FIND MORTGAGE CLINIC
Are you a homeowner or a First Time Buyer and need advice? We are holding mortgage advice days. Check out Latest News for the next date.
All DayBook to Attend
East Anglian Property Auction
Our next Auction will be held on Thursday 21st February 2019 at Barnham Broom Hotel & Country Club, Norwich
All DayBook to Attend
Mortgage Advice Day
We are holding an Advice Day on Wednesday 13th February. Call Adam to book an appointment.
09:00 - 16:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
FIRST TIME BUYER requires 2 bedroom property in March up to £120,000
Mr & Mrs P are looking for a 3+ bedroom house in March up to £260,000.
Mr & Mrs C are looking for a 3 bedroom property in need of modernisation up to £230,000. Can you help?
Mr & Mrs T are looking for a 2+ bedroom bungalow in March and surrounding areas up to £280,000.
URGENTLY REQUIRED IN ELY: Landlords - we need 2 & 3 bedroom houses to rent in Ely with parking and a garden for working professional tenants.
PROPERTIES TO LET IN THE DODDINGTON AREA: Landlords - we urgently require houses and apartments to rent in Doddington & Wimblington with parking & gas central heating for waiting professional tenants.
Landlords - we have a professional tenant registered and wanting a 3 bedroom home in Cavalry Park with parking, garden, modern kitchen, modern bathroom & gas central heating.