our March branch
William H Brown Estate Agents, located on High Street, March would love to help you buy, sell or let your property. Contact Sales on 01354 654545 and Lettings on 01354 660813.
If you are thinking of selling or would just like a free no obligation valuation, then call us today to arrange an appointment.
Adam Waring, our Mortgage Services Manager, can offer you a wide range of mortgage services including remortgages.
We have a large selection of houses, bungalows and flats for sale and to let in March and the surrounding villages of Wimblington, Doddington, Manea & Christchurch.
Our Lettings Department also cover an even wider area including Ely, Chatteris and the towns and villages between. Our ARLA Propertymark registered lettings department use comprehensive referencing to ensure the best possible tenant for you. We also have an AIIC professional inventory clerk. We offer a range of services including Find a Tenant, Rent Collection & Full Management.
Our sales team have combined, over 100 years experience in selling houses along with all aspects of estate agency and have helped hundreds of people successfully move home!
As part of a national estate agency network, not only do we offer a wide range of home moving services, we also employ local people with local knowledge, enabling us to help with the home moving process and to also give information about the local community.
why choose us?
- All our properties are advertised on Rightmove and Zoopla aswell as our own website, maximising the exposure of your property.
- We offer 0% estate agency fees for our quick sale service! Contact us for more details.
- Mortgage services are available from our in-house Mortgage Services Manager, Adam Waring, Call today to book your appointment.
- Our Auction Department can also help sell your property - call us today for more information.
- Enhanced marketing packages available including professional photography, video tours and social media advertising.
- Our dedicated Lettings Team are here to help all tenants and landlords in the March, Ely, Soham, Littleport and Chatteris areas.
- Members of The Association of Residential Lettings Agents & The Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
at William H Brown March
Property Auction on Thursday 20th February at Dunston Hall Hotel, Ipswich Road at 11:30am
11:30 - 13:00Book to Attend
do you have a property that matches any of our wanted ads?get in touch
Mr C is looking for a two bedroom bungalow in the March area up to £230,000. Can you help ?
Ms C is looking for a three bedroom detached house, on the North side of March, up to £250,000.
We have a buyer looking for a 3 bedroom house in the Ellingham Avenue area of March. Can you help?
FIRST TIME BUYERS looking for 2/3 bedroom houses in March up to £160,000
URGENTLY REQUIRED IN Doddington and Villages: Landlords - we need 2 & 3 bedroom houses to rent in Ely with parking and a garden for working professional tenant close to Train Station.
PROPERTIES TO LET IN ELY: Landlords - we urgently require houses and apartments to rent in Doddington & Wimblington with parking & gas central heating for waiting professional tenants.
Mr E is looking for a three bedroom house in surrounding villages up to £240,000